It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Genetic Roulette

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
This movie really lays out how Monsanto and the Biotech Industry have really screwed us and threaten humanity to the core. This is too important for us to ignore or dismiss.

Did you know Monsanto has polluted the entire planet with PCB's? And that we all have them in our bodies? Even animals in the arctic have them! And they covered it up and lied about it and are still lying about it and GMO's. Remember how Round Up was supposed to be environmentally friendly even good for the environment? Well now they had to take that off the label but most people still think it is. It Never was!

Download this and give copies to friends family and neighbors. Nothing will ever get done if no one knows about it. The first step is to educate ourselves and then others.

Yeah its long but what kind of world do we want our children and grand children growing up in? Mot people have no idea how prolific the GMO's and PCB's are in the environment and food supply...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 29-9-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Super time sensitive info, OP!

Genetic Roulette is a great term for describing the "mix and match" intelligent remixing phenomenon being seen in the agricultural and meat industries...

This "mixing and matching" in the lab, yeast vector clones made with Bacteriophage P1 and other delivery systems, are corrupting the entire food chain and breeding super diseases.

Funny thing is, super diseases like to mutate to become either weak or non transmissible,
because like humans, they need a host (like planet earth is to us, we are to them).

Not all microbes cause suffering. Nature loves balance and transmutations, after all.
It is man who causes suffering, causes other men to suffer wrongly.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Thanks this Movie really needs to go viral. I know its a pain but we all need to start paying attention to all this much more. They have made dangerous scary inroads to our entire food supply and environment. They are sociopaths they do not care that they are crapping their own bed they are all about money and profits...

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
All true!

No one wants to believe what is happening, either.
Even if the information is given cheerfully.

It's painful to be aware of things like this when others would rather just die or be ignorant of the fight.

You wanna know something really creepy? I dated one of the guys who INVENTED Lambda Red.
He sure didn't talk about that project at all, but he did tell me a tiny bit about Bacteriophage P1.
His first real mistake I guess LOL.

top topics

join