It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

suicide synch pictures prediction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
ok so i watched the suicide on tv live on foxnews

at the end of the ride right before he dies you see his back facing the camera and the numbers 01 are seen on

his football jersey.

on the top left of the screen the time is displayed as 12:31

reading the seleted numbers from left to right gives us 12 31 01

i felt the urge to do a google image search for "december 31 01"

this is one of the images that showed up:

1.bp.blogspot.com...

using that as a sign i then decided to continue a chronological image search for jan 01 02 since it would be the

next day and possibly an image from that search could synchronize with an event tomorrow and this is the image

that stood out for me:

therealnewsjournal.com...

that's iranian missles.

so now i went back to the december 31 01 images and found a picture that could resonate into the iranian picture

from the jan 01 02 possible synchronizing event which is this one attatched to this article:

www.washingtonpost.com...
edit on 28-9-2012 by thisisnotaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
The internet has completely melted both hemispheres of your brain..Step away from the idiot maker (computer) immediately

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
For real though, what did you just write??

Goodnight sir, time for you to log off.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Must be scary living in a place where they televise suicides.

I can't even stand big brother, that makes ME want to commit suicide.

I'm getting #checksum error when I try to run your post tho...

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

People are making a big deal out of nothing about this televised suicide..It was FAR from graphic..Welcome to the real world people..You think everything is roses and rainbows all the time? Take a ride through North-West Miami and you'll see far, far worse right out your car window

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLonewolf
reply to post by winofiend

People are making a big deal out of nothing about this televised suicide..It was FAR from graphic..Welcome to the real world people..You think everything is roses and rainbows all the time? Take a ride through North-West Miami and you'll see far, far worse right out your car window

I had no idea about this until I read further down the firehose and saw the thread on this.

Yikes, sorry OP, had no idea that was real.. It seemed so.. well.. Fitting for ATS to see the words without meaning.. lol

I've seen suicides online before. I've seen shootings, beheadings, dismembered people still conscious.. so I can imagine that this, most likely from a chopper?? I have not seen it.. but can imagine it would be rather innocuous.

If you've seen that Paris guy off himself after his gf left him, it's rather a slow and uncharismatic way to go, but not something that would make you puke.

And of course, who can forget Budd. Pop..... aaaaaaaaaaaaand.. lights out.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
upon further review the suicide victim is wearing a number 81 on his football jersey not number 01...

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisisnotaname
upon further review the suicide victim is wearing a number 81 on his football jersey not number 01...

el oh el

did you just destroy your own prediction theory?

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic

el oh el

did you just destroy your own prediction theory?

perhaps yes but also perhaps i was meant to see it as 01 and run with it in order to predict the event that may occur tomorrow having to do with iran and missles?
edit on 29-9-2012 by thisisnotaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by thisisnotaname

Yes, maybe, probably, possibly.
Just as there may be a super massive armada of Ur-Quan Kohr-Ah warships high above in the earths orbit.
We may never know.
edit on 29-9-2012 by Lysergic because: who knows dude

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   

You must be a replacement ref

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

If you've seen that Paris guy off himself after his gf left him, it's rather a slow and uncharismatic way to go, but not something that would make you puke.

And of course, who can forget Budd. Pop..... aaaaaaaaaaaaand.. lights out.

I don't think I've seen the Paris guy..I have seen ol' Budd though..That guy tellin' the camera man to get his shots then get out was pretty messed up..This one on TV today was cable movie quality lookin' stuff..I can understand how it might upset some people though.
edit on 29-9-2012 by TheLonewolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   

SnF - you're trying - a lot less can be said for many of the posters in this thread.

Keep up the good work. It's always interesting to see prophecy come true - or not.

That being said - is there anything you can find with the new number?

Even if not? I applaud your honesty!

peace

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   

You definitely get a S&F for originality...I still think there is some brain melting goin' on though

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   

First double post ever, Damn
edit on 29-9-2012 by TheLonewolf because: dumb

top topics

join