It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is the government really using ufo's to cover up illegal activities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I don't know if this may apply to you guys, I just wanted to post my experience. I was 10 years old when this happened. I am now 32 years old. My mother, sister and I were traveling along highway 82 east going to my Aunt's house to visit. At this time they were reconstructing the road, making it into a 4 lane highway so we used what they know call "the old highway." It was 12:30 p.m. The radio was blarring and my sister looks and says, "what's that?" My mother looked up and said ," I don't know." I was starring in full amazement. It had some sort of revolving colourful lights on its underside that swirled around in a circular motion. When it flew directly over us the radio went crazy, switching from station to station then the car went dead. That's all that I can remember other than when we finally reached our destination, it was 2:30 in the afternoon. Since it only took 20 minutes to reach my Aunt's house along highway 82, I've always thought that something must have taken place during those missing hours.
Many years later I found out some interesting things. We were located 30 minutes from a military base and my cousin was married to a high ranking air-force man. Although he would not reveal the information listed below, he did tell our cousin. IF it's true, then so be it, if it's not, my question is, why all the trouble to cover it up? First of all, top secret missions or flights were held on this base. He worked on some top secret mission involving alien aircraft. Secondly,Their word for alien is not alien as we have known to become familiar with or what we have seen through movies. Alien is something new or in other words new technology being introduced onto the aircraft. Thirdly, where they flew to was posted to them by a high ranking official and one of the reasons they were flying was to see if they could be noticed by anyone or anything. Why this was a reason, is beyond me! She then said that our military base had been holding a U.F.O. space craft in their hanger for quite some time and it was only a matter of time until they learned to decipher the symbols to fly it but that had been over 22 years ago.
I can't deny my experience. My sister and my mother were there too and they remember it to this day. I do not believe in aliens from outerspace, however I think that our government has twisted the focus of the public whether it be American or British. I believe that 99% of what we call U.F.O.'s are really crafts built by our government. I think that they are doing something very illegal and this is just one way to cover up what they are really doing. If we, the public, really knew, it would be enough to cause the most horrific events in America: Overthrowing our government and kicking out those crocked officials that have decieved us for so long.
Benita

new topics

join