It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Libya Lies Collapse: Senate Democrats Demand Answers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
It is amazing how if your a Democrat politician no matter what you do or say is just fine with the base, Boys will be boys. He did not really mean that, whatever. If your a Republican you can't get away with telling a girl she has a nice ass. (which they secretly love to hear)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
This is nothing more than the right creating a new Fast and Furious. How did that turn out in Arizona? Obama gave it a big hammer blow two months before the election. And then finally allowed the video of Romney to be released to all the networks on TV.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

The lawmakers are also demanding to know whether the administration had any advance warnings of the Libyan attack and, if so, whether it had shared that information with U.S. personnel on the ground.

I'm shocked that such blatant accusation should even be printed. To insinuate that the Gov would know about an imminent terrorist attack and allow it to happen !?!!?? Outrages claims....and....wait...oh....duh

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

And when those cables are released, I wonder if you and others will still cover him for it?
edit on 28-9-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

That's the problem of america being hated around the world by guys like you.

Do you have the cables? Had the President claimed at anytime that it was the video that DIRECTLY provoked the murder of the ambassador? All he said was that it was a video that inflames others, which is true, but no where did he say it led to the murder of the great man Christopher Stevens and other americans.

Secondly, your claim of 'cables being released'? What cables? Do they exists? YOU are lying and attempting to mix lies with half truths of diplomatic cables.

It may had been UNINTENTIONAL on your part, due to your clouded judgement of hatred against the President, BUT the lies that you are spewing will only lend credences to those who hate USA, irregardless of whomever you support or gets elected as President, whom will due to lies such as yours, had caused the DEATHS of many innocent americans by them around the world.

Venge your hatred of others through other means such as games to spend away your energy on a better cause to help your team or yourself win by sole effort, and let truth rule in the real world for once, or only MORE innocents will die for nothing other than half truths and absolute lies.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
You people are all over the place. When the White House said at the start they did not know what had caused this they were attacked for not speaking without getting the facts. At the same exact time mind you that Romeny was being attacked for talking without waiting for the facts. Then when the facts come in that it was a terrorist attack that used the protests as a cover and the White House speaks to that they are attacked for... I do not even know what the complaint is this time? That they should have know what was going to happen? Maybe using esp? Or better yet in this case using hind sight to go back put together a puzzle now you know what all the pieces are. Even 911 was predicatable once you knew exactly what information was important and what was not. Of course until it has happened all you have is a massive stream of information that you depend on people to try and sift through and figure out what is real and what is not.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Obama proves just how dumb his base is on a daily basis. They listen to his lies and take it as gospel no matter how obvious it is that he is lieing. The media has his back and hollywood too. How dumb can you be to allow yourself to be played like sheep? Nothing about this administration has been good or honest. You can't blame Bush forever. Obama is a complete failure on every issue. When your begging in the streets you will still bow to Obama and blame Bush.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmiec

You mean like Fox News Christmas card?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by wascurious

If Democrats are really doing this,
why do you need to go to a right wing lie machine in order to find the story about it?

well let's take a closer look...

a linked story in the article has a copy of a letter...

read it. it's all the way at the bottom.

use the scroll bar down.

Dems join chorus questioning Obama on attack

and by now the Democrats would be screaming their heads off if this was a bogus story.

The Democrats involved are playing cover their rear ends. And they are deflecting to save their own votes.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

If Democrats are really doing this,
why do you need to go to a right wing lie machine in order to find the story about it?

apparently you didnt read my reply........CNN and other "liberal" media agencies have reported the same thing..........

If its all a lie why would they report it too........

I do not see any articles in your post.
What part exactly are they all reporting the coincides with what the OP is saying?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by wascurious

here's The Hill's story...

The Obama administration faced increased pressure Thursday to provide more information about the attack on the U.S. Consulate in Libya that left an ambassador and three other Americans dead.

Senate Foreign Relations Committee Chairman John Kerry (D-Mass.) was circulating a letter Senate aides said would be signed by members of both parties asking for more information and another briefing on Libya — a development Republicans described as a significant shift from what had been a partisan fight. .....

Congressional pressure grows for Obama on Libya consulate attack

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
and here's some more to support the idea that the Democrats are simply covering the rhetoric.....

Don’t be fooled by the supposedly bipartisan effort to investigate the Obama administration’s actions after the attack on the U.S. Consulate in Libya. Democrats are no more serious about challenging their leader in the White House than they have ever been.

Trying to pass off his actions as part of a bipartisan effort at investigation, Senate Foreign Relations Committee Chairman John Kerry (D-Mass.) started circulating a letter that his aides said would be asking for more information.

Republicans claimed that there were now calls from both parties for an examination of Obama and his administration’s actions; Sen. Bob Corker (R-Tenn.) said: ..... [read the article]

Democrats: Investigate Benghazi Attack After the Election

That’s right. After the election.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I can hear it now as if i were a fly on the wall. Incumbent Democrat Senator says: But Mr. President everybody already knows you were lying and we need to get some credibility to win our election. You need to keep a majority in the Senate so please let us kick you just a little bit? Obama: Well i uh, well, uh ok. Just this once.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmiec
It is amazing how if your a Democrat politician no matter what you do or say is just fine with the base, Boys will be boys. He did not really mean that, whatever. If your a Republican you can't get away with telling a girl she has a nice ass. (which they secretly love to hear)

You cannot really believe that?
As a woman, I can safely say you are full of crap but off topic anyway.
If that is how you see politics, then I am scared for you.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by campanionator
Sorry buddy, it's a simple truth, you go around making a new thing up everyday for 1,500 days, nobodies gonna listen to you when you have something real to say.

Actually, the strategy works - Obama used it to get elected and it seems people are still sucking at the teat of Obama stupid.

His policy of appeasement and Arab outreach is a joke and football spiking to the contrary his failure to see the enemy for what they are is getting a lot of good people killed. I hope there is a special place in hell for people like him.

He speaks for hours and says nothing and becasue he has nothing to say - but hey he says it with such flair he must be the man for the job. Empty suit is a term well applied here.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

It seems this election is about who can screw up the least. Which is pathetic really.

Whoever gets elected needs to take this job more seriously. It should be an honor, not a privilege to be the President of the United States.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly

The lawmakers are also demanding to know whether the administration had any advance warnings of the Libyan attack and, if so, whether it had shared that information with U.S. personnel on the ground.

I'm shocked that such blatant accusation should even be printed. To insinuate that the Gov would know about an imminent terrorist attack and allow it to happen !?!!?? Outrages claims....and....wait...oh....duh

What advanced notice did they have and what should they have done with it.

Breitbart gets so tired so fast. Even dead he is still just a one trick pony.
"Obama is guilty of X because he has yet to release the proof he is not guilty of X that we just made up for him to have to have had to have provided.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

4. Thus, it would be wrong to blame any american for the deaths of brave men doing their duty to america, as there were risks involved. If anyone to be blame, it be better to blame it on the MURDERERS of brave americans there, support a thorough investigation and wait for that result so as to bring those perpetrators to answer for the crime.

With all due respect, because I enjoy your comments;
But there could not have been a thorough investigation going on after the murder/s, otherwise the diary would not have been found by CNN days after. Who would have overlooked such important inside info.?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobinB022
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

4. Thus, it would be wrong to blame any american for the deaths of brave men doing their duty to america, as there were risks involved. If anyone to be blame, it be better to blame it on the MURDERERS of brave americans there, support a thorough investigation and wait for that result so as to bring those perpetrators to answer for the crime.

With all due respect, because I enjoy your comments;
But there could not have been a thorough investigation going on after the murder/s, otherwise the diary would not have been found by CNN days after. Who would have overlooked such important inside info.?

There wasnt, they would not allow the FBI to go in and investigate even after the area was secured.......they have denied access to ANYONE to go and investigate what happened.....

So it all is left up to what is in the cables they have that the dems AND republicans are trying to make the administration release

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

I must be giving him a pass on the kill list because I have yet to see it. I have to wonder how that means anything to you as well but it could probably not be more off topic so do not bother.

Really......

If a President, without Congressional approval, can launch an attack on ANY person in the World, without having ANYONE question the legitimacy of the target, Foreign or Domestic, and you support this act, then I don't know what to say. You will never see the list. No one will, but only a few. You're not Privy or important enough.

Voting for him, is voting for this type of BS, that he not only approves, but has killed, in the name of.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join