It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Curious Case of Christopher Robinson [Arizona Paper Results]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
The Curious Case of Christopher Robinson [Arizona Paper Results]

First of all, I know there are a couple of threads related to Christopher Robinson, yet nothing has been posted regarding the scientific tests that were conducted in Arizona to prove conclusively that this man is a real psychic. Not only did he foretell the 9/11 attacks, he also scored 10/10 in each and every test that he participated in during the Arizona experiments. The researchers in Arizona were left with no other conclusion to but agree he has psychic ability.

I’d like to use this thread to share the published results of the tests and look at what happened to the ‘Dream Detective’ in the years following in what may well be a cover up to keep his true abilities hidden from the public.

First of all, a little bit of history-

Christopher Robinson was born in England in August, 1951. At the age of ten he underwent major cardiac surgery. At the age of 36, he tells how his dreams that foretold future events began to increase in frequency.

Here’s a short video clip from a 1990’s British supernatural TV show called ‘Strange But True’. It was in this episode entitled the ‘Man Who Dreams’ that I was first introduced to the story of Christopher Robinson-

The story from this segment tells of how Robinson had dreamt of an air show crash and travelled to the location to see the event take place. In his dream, the pilots survived as they parachuted out in time. On the actual day, this is exactly what happened.

This was the first time he became known to the police, for he had rang them before the event to warn them. At this time, the police never knew to take him seriously or not.

For anyone interested on Robinson’s appearance on ‘Strange But True’ here is the link (an interesting poltergeist story follows in this episode but that’s another thread
)-

www.youtube.com...

Since this event, he remained in contact with the police and his reputation began to grow. It was in August 2001, some 7 years after the above 1994 TV appearance that Christopher Robinson was invited to Arizona to partake in a serious of experiments to test his psychic ability.

Gary E. Schwartz, Ph.D. Draft 2.1. 11.15.02 Revision submitted to the Journal of the Society for Psychical Research Page 16 of 17

1. Controlled Experiment Evaluating Precognitive Dreams
in a Highly Skilled Subject
Gary E. Schwartz, Ph.D.

Human Energy Systems Laboratory

The University of Arizona
Gary E. Schwartz, Ph.D.

I’ll go through the published results and post some highlight quotes-

1. Abstract

This paper provides a preliminary report of a ten-day precognitive dream experiment conducted with Mr. Christopher Robinson (CR), a British citizen, in August 2001 in the Human Energy Systems Laboratory at the University of Arizona.

Introduction

The purpose of this controlled blinded experiment was to determine if Mr. Christopher Robinson (CR), a British citizen who claims to have the ability to receive information about future events in his dreams, could dream specific details – and in particular, patterns of details – about ten different locations that he would be taken to, one location per day, for ten consecutive days.

It is interesting to note from the introduction that at the time of the experiment, police officials in Britain acknowledged collaborating with Robinson in law enforcement activities-

In a book published in England, (Robinson with Boot, 1994), CR recounts his personal history from having been a television repairman to becoming an uncover agent for Scotland Yard and British Intelligence. The book claims that CR is able to predict the occurrence of serious crimes, terrorist acts, and natural disasters through messages received while he sleeps. CR has carefully recorded the preponderance of his nightly dreams in diaries for over fourteen years. He has also demonstrated his purported precognitive dream ability on more than a dozen television shows. The author (GES) has spoken with two separate police officials in England who confirm CR’s longstanding collaboration in law enforcement activities and their satisfaction with his information.

The experiment consisted of putting the names and details of 10 different locations into a sealed envelope. Robinson would report his dreams from the previous night and then be taken to one of the locations each day. He scored 10/10 on each location in terms of detail. Basically, his dreams show him the future and what will happen- the surroundings and details etc-

As mentioned above, prior to the experiment, CR had never visited any of the locations. A number of the locations are described in books and websites about Southern Arizona. However, even if CR had decided to learn about Southern Arizona, he was completely blind to the identity of (1) which locations were selected to make up the initial set of 20, (2) which of the selected 20 were further selected as the 10 to be visited, and (3) what was the precise order of the 10 final sites to be visited.

A few examples from each location-

On Day 2, the primary themes were “shops and workshops…fabricating things….metal” CR was taken to Tubac (an artist colony) to a specific shop that had metal sculptures. The shop had a workshop in the back. None of the other nine locations had this combination of specific themes.

Rating 10.

On Day 3, the primary themes were “heads, lots of heads…belts, leather, jeans.”

CR was taken to the Tucson Mall. PE parked where he always parked, the lower level of Dillards Department Store. Upon entering the store the very first sales counter had a large selection of mannequin heads for sale (the sale was so unique that PE purchased a “head” as a remembrance). PE also purchased a pair of jeans in the store as a reminder. None of the other nine locations had this pattern of themes.

Rating 10.

On Day 4, the primary themes were “suns, mirrors, LCDs, telescopes, Mount Olympus (after his 35mm camera), airplanes, hangers, a pitched propeller). CR was taken to Kitt Peak National Laboratory (at the top of a huge mountain) to the world’s largest Solar Telescope. CR and PE ate lunch at a nearby airport restaurant with hangers that had a large pitched propeller in front. None of the other nine locations had this combination of themes.

Rating 10.

((continued...))
edit on 27-9-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

On Day 7, the primary themes included “dust, dust everywhere, including on the floor in a building, a court room, and a train robbery.” CR was taken to Old Tucson, a western theme park that is also used as a movie set. There is dust everywhere, including a room with a complete dusty floor. A large train has been used in more than 100 movies involving train robberies. Old Tucson includes a courtroom. None of the other nine locations had this pattern of themes.

Rating 10.

On Day 8, the primary themes included “space, space capsule, archeology, crossing over a dry river.” CR was taken to the University of Arizona Planetarium (a space museum), which includes archaeology and pictures of purported dry riverbeds on Mars. None of the other nine locations had this pattern of themes.

Rating 10.

So from these, we cannot really come to any other conclusion, this man has psychic ability, for it is well outside the realms of coincidence that he could successfully guess the details of each location with such accuracy.

From the paper-

The present findings, when viewed in their entirety, cannot be explained using conventional mechanisms such as fraud, guessing, or selective searching for information to fit each location. Instead, the data are consistent with CR’s claim that he has precognitive dream abilities.

Robinson’s time in Arizona also revealed that he had been having nightmares regarding planes flying into large buildings-

It is worth noting that while CR was in Tucson, he had a “nightmare” involving planes crashing into large buildings in New York City and thousands of people dying. These dreams continued when he returned to England. He recorded these dreams, drew the buildings, and told his police superiors of the dreams. A few days before 9-11, he was compelled to post a letter to the London Embassy warning of a serious threat to US safety. CR’s police supervisor has a copy of drawings made by CR prior to 9-11 of planes crashing into tall buildings in New York City. The diagram faxed to the police and verified by them is available.

The 9-11 twin-tower dream is not novel for CR. He has been having terrorist-related dreams, documented by British police and Scotland yard, for fourteen years.

Along with his incredible results in Arizona and seeming premonition of the events of 9/11, it is not surprising that Robinson gained interest from the Secret Service in the US. In 2002, he was taken for further experiments, although the findings have not been published to the public and remain secret-

In February of 2002, CR conducted a replication and extension ten-day experiment in Washington, DC, with a member of a US secret service agency [who requested to GES that her identity and agency be kept secret]. In this experiment, CR predicted major events that would be published each day in the news paper. The findings replicated, in accuracy and detail, the findings from the University of Arizona ten-day experiment. Though these findings are currently secret (GES has read the report), it is planned that they can be published at a later date.

It’s no surprise really that the Secret Service would have an interest in someone with Robinson’s ability.

After 2002 and further tests in Washington DC, Robinson almost disappeared completely from public view. It is only recently that he has started a twitter page and he appears on a UK psychic channel. It seems weird that someone who collaborated with the UK police for years and was then pretty much verified as a psychic in the Arizona tests then disappeared and reappeared with a dodgy twitter account and appearances on a UK daytime show. It stinks of disinformation to me. If, as the evidence seems to show, Robinson has real paranormal ability, the intelligence services would keep this guy under wraps in my opinion and want the public to think he was a fraud or fake.

Reading a few of his more recent ‘tweets’, I would argue this is a complete set up page for propaganda and disinformation-

twitter.com...

This page reads like a MSM fan club calling for intervention in Syria and action on Iran etc-

((continued))

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
To me, this is nothing but disinformation. This guy is the real deal, but the intelligence services do not want the public to know they use people like this, hence they use disinformation to discredit his image.

Hopefully even just the mention of his more recent ‘work’ will not undermine how people view Robinson’s case. He clearly has some paranormal/psychic ability. Here is a video with the man who conducted the tests back in Arizona in 2001-

He is dead set that Robinson has powers that we cannot understand with modern science. We simply don’t know what gives him his powers. What we do know is that in 2002 the Secret Service took an interest in him and those results have been kept secret.

The Arizona Paper expand on what Shultz discusses in the above video-

One possible physical / field mechanism is that CR is somehow directly receiving information from the Universe (e.g. in the “vacuum” of space) that contains detailed information of past, present, and future. One could speculate that the apparent intelligence observed in the data involves CR’s unconscious intelligence in digesting the information. However, CR speculates that at least two other possible mechanisms – both extraordinarily controversial – may be involved.

The paper goes on to give Robinson’s own view for his powers-

The first controversial hypothesis involves active assistance from individuals who have died and are committed to continued collaboration with people who are physically alive.

The second even more controversial hypothesis involves assistance from advanced individuals, if not direct assistance from the source of intelligence in the universe itself (in religions labeled by various names including Yahweh, the Great Spirit, God, Allah).

I guess we can only speculate where this seeming paranormal ability comes from, but certainly the case of Christopher Robinson is an interesting one. One that has been undermined by the emergence of Robinson’s twitter accounts which IMO is a disinformation campaign to make the public sceptical of the existence of such abilities.

To finish, I’ll link a video of Gary Shultz discussing one of the test days- it’s mind-blowing stuff-

edit on 27-9-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

I have never heard of this man before. Thank you for bringing this topic to us. While reading this, I kept thinking about Edgar Cayce. He was known as the sleeping prophet (I'm sure you already knew that) . Sounds like Christopher Robinson might be the next in line for that particular gift.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Here's his web site: PSYCHIC DREAMS.

Disinformation or not, it bears many of the marks cited in my Illustrated Field Guide to Internet Kooks, so someone's on the ball, lol.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen
Here's his web site: PSYCHIC DREAMS.

Disinformation or not, it bears many of the marks cited in my Illustrated Field Guide to Internet Kooks, so someone's on the ball, lol.

Exactly, this is argubaly to discredit him and his abilities.

He worked alongside the UK police and Scotland Yard for 14 years, the Arizona Papers prove he has psychic ability, not long after 9/11 he was further tested by the Secret Service in Washington DC. Then he dissappeared for quite some time, only to emerge with seeming rants on twitter and plenty of predictions that never came true. Then a webpage which as you say, look's like 'crazy conspiracy' central. I would argue that is disinformation and the intelligence services are using this man and don't want the public to take that 'kind of stuff' seriously. That's my take anyway.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by newsoul
reply to post by Wonderer2012

I have never heard of this man before. Thank you for bringing this topic to us. While reading this, I kept thinking about Edgar Cayce. He was known as the sleeping prophet (I'm sure you already knew that) . Sounds like Christopher Robinson might be the next in line for that particular gift.

I'd never heard of Edgar Cayce before so we both learn something

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
He worked alongside the UK police and Scotland Yard for 14 years, the Arizona Papers prove he has psychic ability, not long after 9/11 he was further tested by the Secret Service in Washington DC. Then he dissappeared for quite some time, only to emerge with seeming rants on twitter and plenty of predictions that never came true. Then a webpage which as you say, look's like 'crazy conspiracy' central. I would argue that is disinformation and the intelligence services are using this man and don't want the public to take that 'kind of stuff' seriously. That's my take anyway.

For what it's worth, he didn't disappear for too long, at least as regards that web page.

Here is the web archive of it for November 2004 (tinyurl alias, the actual one breaks ATS), it's largely the same as it is now, and there have been updates and rearrangements over the years that you can see. So either it's been a long term campaign of disinformation (without much reward), or he's just been getting extra kooky lately, and you're seeing the results of that.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

For what it's worth, he didn't disappear for too long, at least as regards that web page.

Here is the web archive of it for November 2004 (tinyurl alias, the actual one breaks ATS), it's largely the same as it is now, and there have been updates and rearrangements over the years that you can see. So either it's been a long term campaign of disinformation (without much reward), or he's just been getting extra kooky lately, and you're seeing the results of that.

Still leaves two years since the Secret Service met him and the start of this site. It appears to me this was set up to discredit him, the additions over the years undermining his credibility ever increasingly IMO.

I'm aware you are trying your best to make him look like a 'kook', but the Arizona papers still exist and the tests were real. With that in mind, when I see this website and his more recent twitter account that completely undermine his credibility, I think it lends more credence to his abilities.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I'm aware you are trying your best to make him look like a 'kook', but the Arizona papers still exist and the tests were real. With that in mind, when I see this website and his more recent twitter account that completely undermine his credibility, I think it lends more credence to his abilities.

Naw, I'm not interested in what he looks like, I just figured that his web site and the history of it might be of some interest. My side of it is that I've never heard of him before, and had you not posted the thread, probably never would have heard of him, so no discrediting would be necessary. And, to be honest, the web site doesn't really undercut his credibility with me -- I've seen far worse over the years.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Naw, I'm not interested in what he looks like, I just figured that his web site and the history of it might be of some interest. My side of it is that I've never heard of him before, and had you not posted the thread, probably never would have heard of him, so no discrediting would be necessary. And, to be honest, the web site doesn't really undercut his credibility with me -- I've seen far worse over the years.

Fair enough.

What do you make of the Arizona Paper? Do you think Robinson is legit based on the results? It seems well outside of coincidence he could guess the details of each location he was taken to with such accurate details for 10 days straight?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
How about another obvious possibility...That instead of the site/twitter being a disinfo campaign, that it really is Christopher Robinson, but that things occurred during the period he was under Secret Service interest which caused him to lose his ability, or maybe go a little crazy?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3warped3
How about another obvious possibility...That instead of the site/twitter being a disinfo campaign, that it really is Christopher Robinson, but that things occurred during the period he was under Secret Service interest which caused him to lose his ability, or maybe go a little crazy?

Thank you my friend. This is what I was thinking. They MK ULTRA'd him. Or outright replaced him with an agent. Or simply threatened him...

Everything's fine, then he has a meeting with high level U.S Government agents and now everything's all haywire? Not to hard to figure out he got "got"...

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

What do you make of the Arizona Paper? Do you think Robinson is legit based on the results? It seems well outside of coincidence he could guess the details of each location he was taken to with such accurate details for 10 days straight?

Do you have a link to the actual paper? Or is the one on his web site a valid version of it? I don't watch videos, as a rule, and would prefer to read it before responding.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3n19m470

Thank you my friend. This is what I was thinking. They MK ULTRA'd him. Or outright replaced him with an agent. Or simply threatened him...

Everything's fine, then he has a meeting with high level U.S Government agents and now everything's all haywire? Not to hard to figure out he got "got"...

Yep, his mistake was letting himself get involved with US agents and their 'experiments'.

Everything about his ability was out and in the open and as soon as the US pokes it's beak in, he disappears for 2 years and everything he did in that time is a secret (oh shock). He has since re-emerged and seems a totally different character. Weird.

If I had extra-ordinary paranormal abilities and was invited to be tested in the US, I would be very afraid.
edit on 28-9-2012 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I really dont think anyone has to discredit this guy considering it seems most of the public could care less about anything even remotely related to psychic abilities. For the last 30 years or so in the united states at least its been nothing more than a lame joke seen on latenight TV infomercials or conspiracy shows on the history channel etc which are clearly driven bye sensationalism vs fact. I never see anything seriously psychic related mentioned anywhere on a daily basis to even consider it being a topic anyone in the public cares about so I really dont see where the government is going to go out of its way to spread disinfo [ not that they wouldnt do it ] where it is not needed.

There will always be a group of like minded folks talking about things like this who it is important too but I dont think the public as a whole has fit into that group in a long time.

That said I have always found the subject interesting and I think we all have at least a touch of this sort of ability we just cant relize it for some reason.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by doobydoll

Originally posted by 3n19m470

Yep, his mistake was letting himself get involved with US agents and their 'experiments'.

Everything about his ability was out and in the open and as soon as the US pokes it's beak in, he disappears for 2 years and everything he did in that time is a secret (oh shock). He has since re-emerged and seems a totally different character. Weird.

If I had extra-ordinary paranormal abilities and was invited to be tested in the US, I would be very afraid.
edit on 28-9-2012 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

Very much a possibiility.

Reminds me a little bit of MI5 agent David Shayler, he went off the radar for a while and returned a completely different person.

The fact that they may have done 'something' to Robinson is possible, because he has alsmost certainly lost his ability in more recent years, in the context of what is released to the public anyway.

Shame he is British really because if he was American, I'm sure Robinson would get a lot more attention on here.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Wonderer2012

I find this very curious indeed after seeing a segment on Christopher Robinson in a TV series called 'The Miracle Hunter'. Its a BBC series (I think) Series 1 Episode 4.. For anyone in Australia you can watch it here----> iview.abc.net.au... The show isn't that great. I feel the presenter is mocking the supernatural, and is a bit lame, however it does have some great paranormal segments.

Robinson has predicted some extraordinary events in the past 20 years. He'd had numerous conversations with Police just days before Jill Dando, The crimewatch reporter was shot dead. He goes on to say that on Sept 12 2001 the US government contact him after he'd warned Scotland Yard time after time that there was going to be an attack on a major city involving planes.

I am curious about the twitter account and will follow him more. Having watched a few interviews and reading the 'tweets' it doesn't rub well with me..

Thanks for the info

new topics

top topics

join