It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alternate Universe?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 11:01 AM
link   

This photo (see below) was given to me by an old roommate about three years ago. He claims it is spectral thermal photography of another dimension. I scanned it into my computer, and blew it up from its normal 4X6 size.

There are a couple of interesting things to notice such as, the plant-like object on the left side of the picture-- it appears to be made out of some sorta of skeletal structure. There is a hood or cloaked seraphim-like figure on the right, and there appears to be a small child-like being wearing a mask in the middle.

Beyond that, there is a blue, skeletal looking craft(?) of some sort in the picture as well. If anybody knows what this is, please contact me. I still get creeped out when looking at this image. Thanks a bunch.

What do you guys make of this? I got it off the coast to coast site. I can't make anything out.

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 12:43 PM
link   
my first thought was that it looks like a chinese dragon, it looks like fabric or nylon to me. Also, note that the person moved about 2 or 3 inches down just as they took the picture, so any object that looks 3 D, looks that way because of the movement of the photographer. I tried to see if the "lights" which appear as streaks would correspond to a possible arrangement of stars, nothing yet. I also tried negative and sharpness, nothing. I like "Mardi Gras float" or "Chinese Dragon" but I hope it's something cool!

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 01:27 AM
link   
the camera was on acid

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I'm guessing that someone took at time lapse photo and moved it around while it took the picture to get the blur effect. Pretty cool nontheless.

XAOS

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 06:23 AM
link   
me too I agree

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 06:56 AM
link   
LMAO, saw this on Bells site the other day. Read the bit of crap with it whilst the pic was down loading got me all excited, then I saw that. Having seen some of the other pictures on there I guess I should have known better.

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Yeah, I've taken pictures like that with my digital camera. Never thought of sending them in to Art Bell, though.

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by seedy_sid
the camera was on acid

I don't think it was the camera that was on acid.....

new topics

top topics

join