It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama also said THIS at the UN

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Yep, walking behind the Israeli delegation like lost puppies. Maybe we're growing a pair ...

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by AllIsOne

Yup, not standing against tyranny and supporting the disgusting denial of the worst event of the 20th century, we grew a pair, just not balls.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963
reply to post by schuyler

He claims to be a Christian, yet he ALWAYS "represents" when it come to defending Muslims!!!! I think religion in general is "one of the biggest forms of mind control" used against the populaces of this world we are living in next to political affiliations....

Why? Can we not all just accept the fact that we are all human beings and stuck on this piece of rock called Earth?

Can we all come to an understanding that we are all different and we can use that to make humanity better?

When the hell will we realize that our differences are used against us so that the psychopaths running the show we call LIFE are actually preventing all of us from realizing our potentials as human beings and stop allowing THEM to turn us into mere farm animals that will be disposed of when our purposes are no longer useful???

Those in power have always known, including the Catholic Church, that Religion is the Opiate of the Masses. It is what is used to CONTROL people. How true that is in these days and times. Look at how much CONTROL is coming from ISLAM in the Muslim world. Sharia Law ????

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

This is a stupid post, not at all what Obama was saying. there is still hypocrisy.

Yet to be credible, those who condemn that slander must also condemn the hate we see when the image of Jesus Christ is desecrated, churches are destroyed, or the Holocaust is denied

Why did the US stay when Iran was doing just that, denying the Holocaust, at the UN? We previously would walk on that, what's changed?

Perhaps we grew a set and were able to simply sit and listen to this nonsense.
Like people sticking around a troll thread (like this one) to listen to the odd moron screaming nonsense...it can be a source of amusement.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

religions are bad altogether.

religions must be ban and there will be less war on this earth...

once religions are out of the equation, we can ban money, and share with others

knowledge should be money, if that would be the case i would be rich

rich in knowledge i could buy myself anything...

economy is a plague and its spreading everywhere...

people would answer me that i am insane to think this way

so what... i also think you are insane...

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

You know what? I don't like Obama at all, but what you are doing is wrong! You don't go around telling dumb lies on ATS without getting reamed. It's stupid and immature. Don't you know people seen that speech, therefore, would know your full of crap?? I am so tired of political lies on both side i could just barf! I wish that both Obama and Romney would just stick to the truth, tell us where they stand on the issues and stick to their decisions! I dont want to hear them tell us what they think we want to hear, I want them to tell us how it real is!

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Never said he was, I merely stated that I could care less what his religion is.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join