It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In case anyone wants to know what Ahmadinejad actually said at the UN General Assembly.(video)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Here we are, I searched and couldn't find this posted.

I was a tad disappointed actually because it was a lot less controversial than I am used to from him. I realise there is a thread about Israel walking out but I have not seen this video posted yet and thought a thread of it's own may get seen by more people. At one point the camera pans on the empty Israeli seats.

edit on 25-9-2012 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
It was a surprise that America stayed for once. Usually they follow Israel out like lost puppies.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

You could see the US officials taking notes.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Does he mention Hlocaust denial? No, I think the thread posted earlier that is now closed was nonsense and lies.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Thank-you for posting that, so telling that there are only two posters replying. I guess the vocal majority on ATS isn't interested in the truth, they just want to continue the circle jerk.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I actually agreed with most of what he said. Take away the Imam Mahdi stuff and what sounded like a prevention of free speech laws in regard to religion, and I see nothing wrong with his speech.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I must say, he's quite a brave old chap to step onto US soil and state his case. He knows the plans of TPTB, its become so blatantly obvious and repeatedly used that anyone with the right kind of mindset can play their game. The US media gave Iran and its nukes so much coverage already, how can they now not show him on the telly. The best they can do is try to distort his words by some careful cutting but if he chose his words correctly it would be very difficult indeed.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I wonder this:

Iran's crime, as was Libya's, Iraq's and the other axis of evil folks, is they refuse to accept the world bank as their owner and master and put up their assets as collateral for redistribution via the fiat currency network to come. Okay, fair enough, there is one bank, a few countries just won't get in line, so we have to do something as the US is the security guard for the bank.

The rhetoric is just nonsense to confuse the public to get them to accept killing millions, or to even be proud of killing millions again. We will never kill for fiat cash, but we will kill if there are some very, very bad people who are in government, in fact we love liberation of others - just not our own. The information on the bank issues is well known, it is EASILY accessed via the most basic google search and has been in the works for ages so he just has to know this. Doesn't he? Hey Pres, search Iran IMF Fiat Currency Iraq. Hell, call G. Edward Griffith and he'll explain it to you.

So! Why doesn't Ahmadinejad SAY IT?! Why does he not come out and simply state, our people are going to be killed by a trumped up charge of nukes so we will finally hand over our assets to the world bank. We're the last of a dying breed of people who believe that compound interest is wrong and we do not want to accept the take over of our assets, our lives, our people, in favor of fiat currency dominance. SAY IT!

Oh, because he's a stooge who is going to sell out his own people like everyone else before him. No one gets to power by telling the truth, ever. Even if the damn truth can be found by searching the net, from home, in your underwear.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
Does he mention Hlocaust denial? No, I think the thread posted earlier that is now closed was nonsense and lies.

He does in fact refer to Holocaust research. The research encouraged in his country being what people have labelled Holocaust denial. Claiming that people are "being jailed for legitimate research". At least that's how I interpreted that part of his speech, as it was vague. I think he also referred to his countries nuclear program.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by renegadeloser

Yes, it was rather vague. I will need to watch this again to get my head around everything he was trying to say.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

Yes, he quite possibly is a stooge along with the rest of the players in this current 'crisis'. It could be like in the Rap industry, a couple of rappers have a 'beef' with one another and then release songs dissing eachother to sell records, except this is on the world stage...

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

Thank you for actually posting this video, as there have been plenty of threads telling us all what he said. Or at least their version of his speech. I didnt hear cries of war or elimination. He thinks occupation of other nations is wrong. Which in my book is correct.

Now dont get me wrong some of what he says is plain hokie I saw the Piers interview (80/90 percent of what he said was sensible)..., But I do believe most of the hokie stuff is just pandering to certain people back home. Hell, look at some of the thing our leaders say some of it is crazy and we know it. Its for appeal to certain groups. He is an educated man and if he wants to be in the good graces when he gets home he must say certain things.

The tone of his interview and this speech seems to be why isnt everyone playing by the same rules? I kinda agree, I did not hear however Death to Israel.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
The Zionists want a war. They want a total annihilation of the region. Israel included!
Just give them a few more years and the whole region will be a glazed parking lot. Israel included!

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad calls for a New World Order (again...)

I noticed this article snuck into the Telegraph here in the UK.

It really doesn't matter which side you are on. Any war that might happen is by design. Anyone fighting in it is doing so according to an agenda that circumvents any patriotic or religious ideologies. As always, everyone is being played, over and over again.

But, whatever makes people feel happy I suppose. *shrug*.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by crankyoldman
I wonder this:

Iran's crime, as was Libya's, Iraq's and the other axis of evil folks, is they refuse to accept the world bank as their owner and master and put up their assets as collateral for redistribution via the fiat currency network to come. Okay, fair enough, there is one bank, a few countries just won't get in line, so we have to do something as the US is the security guard for the bank.

The rhetoric is just nonsense to confuse the public to get them to accept killing millions, or to even be proud of killing millions again. We will never kill for fiat cash(maybe not you or me...), but we will kill if there are some very, very bad people who are in government, in fact we love liberation of others - just not our own. The information on the bank issues is well known, it is EASILY accessed via the most basic google search and has been in the works for ages so he just has to know this. Doesn't he? Hey Pres, search Iran IMF Fiat Currency Iraq. Hell, call G. Edward Griffith and he'll explain it to you.

So! Why doesn't Ahmadinejad SAY IT?! Why does he not come out and simply state, our people are going to be killed by a trumped up charge of nukes so we will finally hand over our assets to the world bank. We're the last of a dying breed of people who believe that compound interest is wrong and we do not want to accept the take over of our assets, our lives, our people, in favor of fiat currency dominance. SAY IT!

Oh, because he's a stooge who is going to sell out his own people like everyone else before him. No one gets to power by telling the truth, ever. Even if the damn truth can be found by searching the net, from home, in your underwear.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

no, really... I couldn't it.

thank goodness no one was relying on me to say it.

edit on 26-9-2012 by couldbeanyone because: need a pop of color.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenJack

Thank you for actually posting this video, as there have been plenty of threads telling us all what he said. Or at least their version of his speech. I didnt hear cries of war or elimination. He thinks occupation of other nations is wrong. Which in my book is correct.

Now dont get me wrong some of what he says is plain hokie I saw the Piers interview (80/90 percent of what he said was sensible)..., But I do believe most of the hokie stuff is just pandering to certain people back home. Hell, look at some of the thing our leaders say some of it is crazy and we know it. Its for appeal to certain groups. He is an educated man and if he wants to be in the good graces when he gets home he must say certain things.

The tone of his interview and this speech seems to be why isnt everyone playing by the same rules? I kinda agree, I did not hear however Death to Israel.

You're welcome and thank you for contributing. This is exactly why I dug this video out. I was seeing many a thread talking about what he supposedly said but not one of them had a video of what he actually said.

I was surprised that I had to scroll through several pages of Youtube vids to find it... I expected it to be top result but it wasn't, all I got was old videos from the last several years!

ETA: I guess this years speech wasn't spicy enough to warrant any interest so people just made stuff up...
edit on 26-9-2012 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

I understand your frustration, ever since his Piers interview people have been spinning words.
Its kinda sad to see threads like "Irianian leader vows destruction" higher up on the page when people should just hear for themselves.

Same thing as Obama, his words have been twisted as well.
People need to do some foot work instead of letting others determine their opinions.
Thats why I was grateful to find this thread. Needless to say S\F for you.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
What? No this is all lies. That is NOT what he said. What he said was that the holocaust never happened, all jews are evil, we need to destroy Israel, America is evil, blah blah blah.

Obviously I was being sarcastic.
The man makes sense sometimes. And I think that is why people, along with the MSM tend to misconstrue his words and turn it into some sort of anti-Semitic nonsense. When it clearly is not. Is the guy a saint? No... but then show me one politician who is!

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by CitizenJack

Seems we are on the same page, stars for you too my friend.

I agree about the Obama thing too. The more I see of Romney, the more I warm to Obama. I know a lot of people here hate Obama but Romney is just the same. When asked about the NDAA, Romney agreed with Obama's decision. So we have 2 people that are exactly same the same except one of them is a patronising, beady eyed twat and the other(Obama) is at least charismatic.

To be honest though, I think you should write Ron Paul on the ballot and encourage friends to so because it's at least worth a shot. Even if it fails and Obama wins, at least you won't have the slimeball, Israel ass kissing Romney in charge because that would be bad... Very bad.

ETA: Sorry, went off on a tangent there!
edit on 26-9-2012 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by DerekJR321

I agree with all you've said and I got your sarcasm immediately.
All very true.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join