It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eleven Christians Arrested, Jailed And Charged Under Hate Crimes Legislation, In America!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Soo where are all the pro gay agenda people in here with their reactions?
It seems like they can be all in YOUR face when you decline to see their way, yet slink from noteriety once its shown AGAIN their agenda seems to have few merits.

They basically used gay rights as an excuse to question the rights of others to peacefuly excersize their rights, and to have those people jailed and suffer some economic fallout no doubt.

Are they happy because they got to portray themselves in public as the vindictive, devicive, pushy, and again WRONG people they really are ?

Yes i said WRONG, like the california marriage/vote stealing fiasco,
like their lawsuit that trampled the rights of the scouts,
and now the bullying of basic citizens rights...

Hmm lets see now, 3 wrong attacks, one against a state level rights issue, one at the large organizational level, and now against individule rights....
well they sure are trying to hit targets at all levels eh?

Fortunatly they missed the mark all 3 times....
yet still people are blindly going to spew whatever makes them feel good, while ignoring the reality of what they do.
Which appears to be picking losing fights based off some fantasy notion that democracy and majority rule have NO EFFECT here in this culture.
While also living in denial that a culture has the right to set defining boundaries for its citizens.

I await some of our usual pro side suspects reactions to this new court case.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mwm1331
Nice to see free speech is stll a right, allthough it worries me that it was ever a question.

And you as well as the rest of us SHOULD be worried, like I have been saying, it is wrong to criticize anyone unless they are Christian........

Political Correctness gone mad!

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 03:01 AM
link   
please please please oh lords of the internet, allow some of the pro-gay adgenda people to return to this thread, tho they be defeated yet again, and enlighten us with their misguided rhetoric.

Please bring us some more reasone that you deny a societies right to self identity and determination derived thru democratic means.

please try and explain why in the 3 court cases ive cited that the pro-gay adgenda people have LOST the case, and why you think its ok to abuse other peoples rights in such court cases.

Their silence brings truth....no good reason is their excuse.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Sounds like they were arrested for legit reasons to me-

but then I'm biased

If the group wants to preach- let 'em preach

If they want to preach to those who don't want to listen-

let them go elsewhere- like church

That's called one of the golden rules- free speech or not

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Sure when the Pro-death abortionists quit spitting on our clergy at the right to life rally in DC

I walked that walk. people were just praying and these people chose to exercise their freedom of speech rights. They knew it was a prolife rally yet they came shouted vulger things at us. I thought it was their right to do so; I just did not approve of their spitting on us.

ps. There is only one golden rule.

[edit on 2-3-2005 by Reaganwasourgreatest]

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Accountable says,

Sounds like they were arrested for legit reasons to me-
but then I'm biased
Well at least you can admit to your own bias, altho in this case
YOUR WRONG! The court has said the resons they were arrested was insufficiant to warrent further detentions and prosecution.
WHY?
Judge Denbey said,

We cannot stifle speech because we don't want to hear it, or we don't want to hear it now."
So in a nut shell this gay group tried to eliminate other citizens first amendment rights in favor of their own exclusive groups agenda.
Ive been touting the 1rst amendment here for MONTHS now on ALL the gay threads i can find here...
I TOLD YOU SO would apply in this case, the California case, and the case against the Scouts.....ALL 3 were losses for the gay agenda, and showed their supporters to be bigoted, devicive, and approving of stealing away citizen/society rights all in support of their selfish agenda.

It is NOT ok to steal anothers rights to get your own should be the lesson here, yet i see we wont have ANY of our (i wont name names) pro gay pundints return to this thread and give their take on these events.
They wont show their faces because openly supporting theft of anothers rights for your own purpose IS WRONG, and they wont admit to ever being wrong.

Accountable errs yet again,

If they want to preach to those who don't want to listen-
let them go elsewhere- like church
Umm excuse me for pointing out the OBVIOUS here,
BUT,
If you go to a church, your wanting to be preached at....how/why would people go there if they DIDNT want to be preached at?
Besides,
you AGAIN miss the point of the 1rst amendment in your bias....
your only choice to not have to hear someone using their rights to free speech is to isolate YOURSELF from them, not isolate them from you.
Meaning if your in the public domain, all you can do is walk away...
if they showed up on your private gay ranch, they would be infringing upon your rights, but in public...grin and bear it.

Regan says about his run in with protesters,

They knew it was a prolife rally yet they came shouted vulger things at us. I thought it was their right to do so; I just did not approve of their spitting on us.
I would not have supported their spitting on me either....if you spit on me, ill whip your arse...you assaulted me, expect me to return the favor.
Assault is rarely justified. Verbal yelling at me is hot air i can ignore, your spit on my body means im going to get some of your blood on me too.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Wow CazMedia nice job! It does seem funny the the Pro Gay agenda folks are quiet on this one.......Gee I wonder why?

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Caz media

I used to be a heavy construction worker. I had a vulgar mouth and a hot temper, my brother Ed can verify that. The temptation to paint their faces with their faces on the asphalt was as tremendous as it would have been easy.

It sucks turning the other cheek. But if that what my Lord says thats what I must do.

I think that is why Christians are so attacked. We are taught that we must love our neighbors and do not return violence for violence.

I do notice that no one has the guts to attack Islam. Does that make Islam strong? It does seem so but then again, my faith is illogical.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Caz...you wanted to hear from a pro gay person...well here I am. So, it's ok if you get spit on to beat the # out of the spitter? (which I would agree with by the way) But it's not ok for gay people to defend themselves against angry Christians.....who by the way have been known to be violent sometimes (not particularly these people but abortion clinic bombers et all)?

As far as this incident goes, I don't know much about it but if justice was served then so be it. If they did not do anything to deserve the arrests then so be it also. Just because some gays are stupid and act out of emotion and not their minds doesn't make us all inherently evil as you would have it......just like because some Christians blow up abortion clinics doesn't mean they are all violent.

As far as the "gay agenda" people out there....I have to agree with most of you that they get on my nerves also (and I'm gay). Leave me the frock alone and I'll leave you alone too. These activists want to push and shove a little too far for me sometimes. Nough said.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MacMerdinAs far as the "gay agenda" people out there....I have to agree with most of you that they get on my nerves also (and I'm gay). Leave me the frock alone and I'll leave you alone too. These activists want to push and shove a little too far for me sometimes. Nough said.

Wow, I can respect that. Nicely said and done! Cheers.

[edit on 4-3-2005 by edsinger]

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 12:28 AM
link   
MacMerdin,
Ill agree, nicely said...you have been a voice of reason and moderation thruought many threads on gay issues, and you bring credabillity from the gay perspective.

Mac says,

So, it's ok if you get spit on to beat the out of the spitter? (which I would agree with by the way) But it's not ok for gay people to defend themselves against angry Christians.....who by the way have been known to be violent sometimes
this is simple, spitting on someone is ASSAULT under the law...if you have aids, its attempted murder....
yeling nasty things is neither.
You on a public street have little defence from being yelled at, especially in a "political" manner.

Expecting that your rights to be gay in public superceed the rights of others to yell at you in disaproval is EXACTLY the selfish disreguard for others that i see exhibited in the 3 recent court cases ive mentioned including this one. This is why im no longer supportive of these issues as i once was....i tire of devisive rhetoric and abuse of others is support of the cause...
find a better way to build bridges than by putting up gates on them.

Now wheres our REAL zealots to try and defend these court decisions?

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by CazMedia

this is simple, spitting on someone is ASSAULT under the law...if you have aids, its attempted murder....

I'm not too sure about the attempted murder since it takes over a gallon of saliva to get enough of the virus to become infected. That's why kissing isn't considered unsafe sex. As far as the rest of your post, I agree with it. Your also a good voice of reason on the opposing side of things Caz.

edit: grammar

[edit on 8-3-2005 by MacMerdin]

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MacMerdin
I'm not too sure about the attempted murder since it takes over a gallon of saliva to get enough of the virus to become infected. That's why kissing isn't considered unsafe sex.

Wow , I didn't know that, I always wondered how mosquito's didn't transmit it........interesting , I never knew that a whole gallon of spit was required....

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
It is very well getting out of hand, but the FBI and CIA must be able to talk and exchange information. These are isolated cases I hope.

They are precident setting cases. It wont even be news in the future if they can get the routine established now.

Its all part of that anti-christ conspiracy thing. Its about the end times.
Its about the approaching tribulation, the books of Daniel, Isaiah, Ezekiel, and Revelation.

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join