It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flu vaccine can we get it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Due to the shortage of Flu Vaccine this year most of the users on ATS won't even be ale to get the vaccine. Exceptions are if you are already ill or if you are very old and ill. the rest will have to fight for what is left.

geo

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I dont worry about the flu, If i get sick my g/f literally has to take me at gunpoint to the doctor to get checked...

I honestly dont see what this big deal is, I have never gotten a flu shot in my life.

My son on the other hand had to last yr cause he got that influensa A or whatever it was that was killing kids last yr really bad..

but I dont worry about them for myself or for my kids inless they really need it, I would probably still not take it if i need it, considering i natrally fight whatever is in me, whether it takes a tad longer I dont care..

I am edgy on having drugs pumped into me.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I was watching the news this afternoon and they were doing a story on the flu vaccine shortage and the trouble invovled in getting one.There was two lines,one to get a number to receive the shot and another to get the shot..The thing that got my attention was the fact this is going on at supermarkets not at hospitals or health clinics

One elderly gentleman interviewed was rather upset about that too wondering why he had to stand in line at the store to get the shot for him and his wife instead of the normal doctor's office..

I'm rambling again so my point was that when the camera panned the lines it was only elderly people...no children..noone my age(32)only elderly....

So I'm thinking towards most ATS'ers won't be able to get it.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I was at my doctor's office today, and while I was in the waiting room, every call the receptionist got was about flu shots. "I'm sorry, we aren't getting any this year, you can go to (wherever in the next two weeks) to get one." Normally, my doctor wants me to have one, but this year I guess things are so screwed up I probably couldn't get one if I wanted to. (However, this year, I'd be more than happy to miss work for a few days for it...) At least my mom already got hers.

Good luck to those who need to get it.

new topics

top topics

join