It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush asked Kerry for private meeting!!??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I have been following this on another site,but havent seen anyone here talking about it and what it may mean.
www.dailykos.com...

Most everyone was of the mind that bush may be having health problems.could that explain the box on his back??heart moniter???and maybe the case of cotton mouth he seemed to have in the last debate???Heart or blood preasure medication????

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Samhain
I have been following this on another site,but havent seen anyone here talking about it and what it may mean.
www.dailykos.com...

Most everyone was of the mind that bush may be having health problems.could that explain the box on his back??heart moniter???and maybe the case of cotton mouth he seemed to have in the last debate???Heart or blood preasure medication????

Maybe its to warn Kerry of something and to stop endangering our troops by his agenda.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
Maybe its to warn Kerry of something and to stop endangering our troops by his agenda.

Keep dreaming edsinger.

On a side note, I'm watching Fahrenheit 9/11 for the first time.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Do presidents and their opponets often have private meetings just weeks before an election???Doesnt seem right.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn

Be honest and check his sources.....

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn

Originally posted by edsinger

Keep dreaming edsinger.

watch 9/11 Road to Tyranny, its better documented and its not biased on anyone, its straight out facts..

get it here or on the internet for free

www.infowars.com...

To mods and admins.
I did not state anything Illegal here, Alex Jones himself has stated a million times on his radio show that it is ok to copy and give his videos away.
so this does not break any pirating laws if you have them on your site.

[edit on 15-10-2004 by ThichHeaded]

top topics

join