It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radar evasion tactics of ET starships

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
The majority of eyewitness accounts of flying other-worldly craft visitation's in our atmosphere ---- especially during the darkness of night --- consist of tales of "lighted orbs, fiery balls, an bluish-white or green colored objects;" that are capable of traveling at tremendous speeds.

The ionized gas or plasma --- that sometimes engulf the outside perimeter of these ET starships --- besides being a possible source of energy propulsion and a destructive weapon for these other-worlder's, is possibly created by a process which might involve a magnectically controlled fusion reaction; that could be contained by two magnectic fields surrounding the starship.

One other possible reason for the magnectically contained fusion plasma [created from a magnetic fusion reaction of duterium atoms found in common seawater], would be a fusion plasma shield that surrounds the starship --- so as in order to become a stealthy flying object --- "which might be alble to absorb incoming radiation and prevent any signal refection from the metal parts of the aircraft: the aircraft would then be effectively invisible to radar."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/plasma_stealth

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plasma_stealth _ 48k

Quoted source; Plasma Stealth --- Wikipedia --- "Plasma stealth is a proposed process to use ionized gas [plasma] to reduce the radar cross section [RCS] of an aircraft."

Is this the kind of reverse-technology --- that our earthly scientist's are experimenting with right now --- that could have been expected to come from our observations of ET starcraft?

The possibilities are endless...

Cheers,

Erno86
edit on 22-9-2012 by Erno86 because: added link

edit on 22-9-2012 by Erno86 because: ditto

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
While this theory is in itself plausible, the very concept of gaining stealth through reducing the radar x-section of an airborne vehicle by generating a luminescent aura which is visible for many miles, seems like a flawed idea to me.

ETA: Having said that, I would rather assume the bright and colourful lights emitted from the objects in question does originate from the propulsion system and does maybe as a side effect reduce the radar x-section. Personally I think these objects couldn't care less about being detected.
edit on 22-9-2012 by H1ght3chHippie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The huge assumption here, of course, is that you have not established that any of these "lights in the sky," which is what the vast majority are, are crafts of any sort, and particularly "ET Starships." You simply do not know that for certain. In any serious discussion of the subject, you have to acknowledge that reality.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Please explain why the author needs to satisfy your requirements for believing in aliens?

To the OP: These objects often show up on radar screens. You can find multiple incidents very easily on Google.

edit on 22-9-2012 by Bodhi911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
The huge assumption here, of course, is that you have not established that any of these "lights in the sky," which is what the vast majority are, are crafts of any sort, and particularly "ET Starships." You simply do not know that for certain. In any serious discussion of the subject, you have to acknowledge that reality.

If some of these lights in the sky... cannot be attributed to known natural phenomenon, like: ball lighting, meteors/meteorites, chinese lanterns, swamp gas, etc, etc ---- the only logical deduction --- by means of observations, [including my own], due to evidence of: straight line vectors, instant stops and starts, right angle 90 degree turns, USO's, burn't out landing zones, etc; buy some of these lighted orb's --- is that they are under some kind of intelligent control and not of this earth.

One thing for sure...I'am sure as hell, not going to attribute these intelligent lighted phenomena, to the likes of: Hitler's UFO's or "swampgas." Not saying you would, Schuyler, but I have to treat this lighted phenomena as a technological wonder, like something whereas the other-worlder's are not ready to share the knowlege and expertise in how to build and fly one of these Foofighters.

Just my two cents.

Cheers,

Erno86
edit on 22-9-2012 by Erno86 because: spelling

edit on 22-9-2012 by Erno86 because: grammar

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Bodhi911

Maybe in certain instances... the ET starships can be radar tracked --- maybe not to weaknesses in ET stealth technology, but due to allowances ---that they [other-worlder's] --- want to be radar tracked,[example: UFO lights over Washington D.C., IN 1951], but in other instances...highly capable of plasma stealth technology, such as in take-offs and landing's on hostile world's; such as in the red-orange [low power?] plasma phase of a Foofighter.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erno86

If some of these lights in the sky... cannot be attributed to known natural phenomenon, like: ball lighting, meteors/meteorites, chinese lanterns, swamp gas, etc, etc ---- the only logical deduction --- by means of observations, [including my own], due to evidence of: straight line vectors, instant stops and starts, right angle 90 degree turns, USO's, burn't out landing zones, etc; buy some of these lighted orb's --- is that they are under some kind of intelligent control and not of this earth.

One thing for sure...I'am sure as hell, not going to attribute these intelligent lighted phenomena, to the likes of: Hitler's UFO's or "swampgas." Not saying you would, Schuyler, but I have to treat this lighted phenomena as a technological wonder, like something whereas the other-worlder's are not ready to share the knowlege and expertise in how to build and fly one of these Foofighters.

Just my two cents.

Cheers,

Erno86

Actually, the only logical deduction of quantifying something unknown, is either identifying it as a known, or leaving it unknown.
Since we've never (officially) met any other intelligence than other humans that would put any craft under intelligent control, we can't logically speculate that there are any other intelligences until we have a quantity for other intelligences.
"Intelligent Control", logically, would thus need be human; either directly piloted, remotely piloted, or human-computer software programming piloted, until alternative measures and quantities have been established that anything else even exists that could also present candidacy for "intelligent control".

In exploring a hypothetical, on the other hand, one is allowed to speculate wildly about possibilities of 'alternate' "intelligent control", whether those alternative be aliens piloting a mechanical craft, the craft/objects themselves are unknown animals displaying independent motile function, and/or combinations of the two plus any other speculations, such is allowed where then the logical process of examining and 'proving' such speculations as true.
Inconclusive results, or no results leave you back at the previous unknown.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie
While this theory is in itself plausible, the very concept of gaining stealth through reducing the radar x-section of an airborne vehicle by generating a luminescent aura which is visible for many miles, seems like a flawed idea to me.

ETA: Having said that, I would rather assume the bright and colourful lights emitted from the objects in question does originate from the propulsion system and does maybe as a side effect reduce the radar x-section. Personally I think these objects couldn't care less about being detected.
edit on 22-9-2012 by H1ght3chHippie because: (no reason given)

The luminescent aura of an alien starship is a perfect camoflage for night-ops on dark alien worlds. Look at the skeptics response's to such lights in the night sky, for example: "ball lighting, meteors, fireworks, chinese lanterns, airplanes, helicopters, drones, etc, etc. In some cases... the skeptic's are right. I'm a little bit of a skeptic, in my own right, but a small percentage of UFO reports are classified as unexplained; but in reality --- they are actual space alien starships, according to my own conclusions --- because the U.S. government does not want to take-on UFO enigma responsibility's, as in full disclosure... so I've taken the matter into my own hands; with the help of this and other forums.

Based on my own hypothesis....a foofighter should not be able to fly in areas where their is a lack of starlight photons, unless they create there own photons, that get sucked into the powerfull photon engine by means of magnetic attraction somewhat akin to the powers of a black hole; only that this craft is a freebird and not stationary like a BH. Impulse power...might be an alternative option for a starship, which could be a form of an anti-gravitational field, as performed by the magnetic field of the photon engine.
edit on 23-9-2012 by Erno86 because: added a word

edit on 23-9-2012 by Erno86 because: ditto

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Originally posted by Erno86

Just my two cents.

Cheers,

Erno86

Actually, the only logical deduction of quantifying something unknown, is either identifying it as a known, or leaving it unknown.
Since we've never (officially) met any other intelligence than other humans that would put any craft under intelligent control, we can't logically speculate that there are any other intelligences until we have a quantity for other intelligences.
"Intelligent Control", logically, would thus need be human; either directly piloted, remotely piloted, or human-computer software programming piloted, until alternative measures and quantities have been established that anything else even exists that could also present candidacy for "intelligent control".

In exploring a hypothetical, on the other hand, one is allowed to speculate wildly about possibilities of 'alternate' "intelligent control", whether those alternative be aliens piloting a mechanical craft, the craft/objects themselves are unknown animals displaying independent motile function, and/or combinations of the two plus any other speculations, such is allowed where then the logical process of examining and 'proving' such speculations as true.
Inconclusive results, or no results leave you back at the previous unknown.

Spoken eloquently Druscilla... but I have to explore and hypothesize about all possibilities of the UFO enigma, because, alas, I have only one life to live --- and even though I may have to go out on a limb sometimes, while extrapolating on the basis that there are real alien starships visiting our skys --- I still have had real other-worlder experiences with ET's, by displays of other-worlder craft in front of my own eyes.

Foofighter's

Erno86
edit on 23-9-2012 by Erno86 because: spelling

edit on 23-9-2012 by Erno86 because: ditto

top topics

join