It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hells gates opened up during the 2012 British Olympics.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Did the OP really just have a dig at underworld?

It's a name of a band, nothing more , nothing less....

If the olympic soundtrack had been remixed by Cliff Richard or Oasis, would you use them in your example, or is it just because 'underworld' sound a bit edgy and thus fit into your 'reasoning'?

Edit: also satanists caused the riots................ I see......
edit on 22-9-2012 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

I have notice the rise you are not imagining things...

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
You ask where in the bible does it say Sunday is God's day? Genesis, would be my answer. On the 7th Day, the Lord decided to kick back and have a smoke, or something to that effect... As Sunday is the 7th day of the week, God ordained it to be a day of rest, apparently...

Sunday is the 1st day of the week.

You are correct, God set apart (sanctified) the 7th day and made it holy (blessed it), as The Sabbath Day (day of rest) of the Lord your God.

Saturday, the 7th Day, is The Sabbath.

edit on 23-9-2012 by SkyLiner because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
muslin video set in place to set up Marshall law in Australia maybe?

Who knows whats the out come will be.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SkyLiner

All calendars and diaries I have ever seen show Sunday as the final day of the week, not to mention the fact it is on something called the weekend and is the final day of the weekend.

It really matters not which day it is though. Basically the bible was saying work hard all week and have the last day off, whether you take the Tuesday or Sunday or Saturday is really a moot point.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
When you read the Creation Week account in Genesis, you will note that for 6 days God created all that "we" are.

On the 7th Day, something unique happens. God created a special day for rest and communion with Him.
He blessed the 7th day and made it holy. He set it apart, distinguishing this day from the rest of the week.

"Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.
Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:
But the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:
For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it."

edit on 23-9-2012 by SkyLiner because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

Wow...

Did you really say they all look alike? Really? Stereotype utilizing racial templates much?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Yes I believe they were opening a hellsgate there, and tied it into the Colorado shootings, other things around the world and hence sacrifice, which they always do. This is what they're up to.

Also, whilst they have us all distracted by very real threats, poverty, wars, diseases, radiation, GMO, looming fascism, and keep the steady stream of input going daily so you get doom, doom and more doom, they're accomplishing their real # 1 priority. Which affects all of us, and does have some consequences, and that is, destroy mother earth, destroy oceans, fault lines, everything, heritage foods and basically FORCE some kind of harvest or arrival of their demiurge who some of them think is Christ. Though this could really bring in the Good guys too. But that is their pay off, we are destracted and their big corps destroy earth.

We need to wake up enough to stop it.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
This hell’s gate stuff is just a whole load of rubbish as it relies on “belief” rather than “fact”. I didn’t even bother reading most of the OP or watching the video, many would criticise me for that but please hear me out. Threads that talk about anything supernatural all rely on the presumption that the people reading the thread “believe” in the supernatural. There is nothing of fact or logic involved in these threads, not just on ATS but elsewhere in the media, they all have this fundamental flaw.

You can never prove the existence of God or Hell and as such you can never claim that “hell’s gate” has opened unless Golgothan is attacking people on the streets and the four horsemen are bringing down their wrath.

I don’t care how many links you have, threads which are based on a religious or supernatural phenomenon all have faith at there centre. You cannot prove the existence of Hell, you can believe in it and have faith in its existence but you cannot prove it. If you were to do so, then the fundamentals of religion and faith would be no more as it would not be faith but fact.

For these reason I can only conclude that no, hell’s gate has not opened and this is all twaddle

edit on 12-11-2012 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

For these reason I can only conclude that no, hell’s gate has not opened and this is all twaddle

A denialist wouldn't even leave a posting. You have just brought the thread back to life. Thanks.

In fact, a true denialist wouldn't even bother to enter a spiritual thread like this one.

So why did you leave a posting ?

Maybe the current elite are desperate to maintain control over the masses and so they do a ceremony to summon multiple demons.

What happened after the ceremony ? Oh yes that stupid anti-muslim video was posted on Youtube and all hell broke lose.

Wow; what a co-incidence.

Its going to get better now, because apparently Mother Nature also did a major ritual on 11-11-2012 on the same tor.

This world is in for a major transformation now. Nothing, especially the elite can stop it from happening.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I simply do not have the time to listen to the entire clip. Is there a place where the details are laid out, with pictures ideally, so that we can see what, exactly, it's stated that they did? I did see some discussion here and there about the last Superbowl halftime show, and the massive symbolism there, with a lot of detailed explanations for each thing. In that case, it was pretty clear. Independent research verified a lot of it, and sheesh, that performance itself was downright creepy. She pretty much called Hell "home", and dropped into it "symbolically" at the end. Nasty stuff. So, can we see something similar for this? It is possible for people to use such things as ceremonies. I would be interested in hearing details.

In any case, there does seem to be a real increase in violence. Yes, I know, there is always violence. However, I read a LOT of news stories, and lately, there are more and more of certain kinds. For awhile, it was like the "shooter story of he week", as I called it. Those, I think, were staged, to make people anti-gun. There are others, though, that are just freaky. The cannibalistic stuff we saw several cases of, the cases of more and more parents killing their kids, in stranger ways; just more and more random insanity, it seems. Demonic activity increasing would certainly explain a lot of that. I DO think there is an increase in that, whether from some ceremony or not. As we approach the "end times" (and i think we are), then such activity would increase. After God's people are taken up, it will be a lot worse, too.

Certainly, people should be paying more attention, as there is a lot going on that a lot of people don't notice.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join