It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope John Paul II & Aliens

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
Kal

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Do you think that he knows? It's just a curiousity, but when you look at the pope, you see a religious man obviously lol, but hes the 1 thats closer to god in a way & other stuff.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
If the Pope does know he probably forgot it cuz he's so old. But really...to some people, the Pope is a half rung below God. He's a dead man walking, but people still respect him. The Pope probably does know. The Pope knows a lot of things that we don't know.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Kal, are you suggesting that he would have received his knowledge directly from God or that he is in the know due to his international stature?

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I don't believe the office of pope is Biblical. He is not closer to God than any other person on the face of the earth.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   
if pope john paul II knew about aliens he would now that God is an alien and he would tell us right???

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
if pope john paul II knew about aliens he would now that God is an alien and he would tell us right???

I want to offer everyone encouraging words. Theres two sides to this argument. I saw a thread on this board titled something like "Is GOD AN ALIEN"

And I know where you get this notion from. You hear it from these conspiracy articles. However, there is two sides to that coin. In an interview with Clifford Stone(from the disclosure project), he claims that its a lie from the ZETAs. He says that the Zetas claim to have created Jesus, but this is not true. He says that Jesus was a divine being from god's heaven(dont know the exact words). I forgot what else it said about that, but maybe the zetas claim that they created Jesus becuase it can ruin your faith in god once you know a religion has been corrupted. If one religion is corrupted, people would think all religions were corrupted.

So my overall point is how this argument can go both ways. And Clifford Stone is with the disclosure project, and he hasnt been debunked yet.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyateLaBoca

I want to offer everyone encouraging words. Theres two sides to this argument. I saw a thread on this board titled something like "Is GOD AN ALIEN"

And I know where you get this notion from. You hear it from these conspiracy articles. However, there is two sides to that coin. In an interview with Clifford Stone(from the disclosure project), he claims that its a lie from the ZETAs. He says that the Zetas claim to have created Jesus, but this is not true. He says that Jesus was a divine being from god's heaven(dont know the exact words). I forgot what else it said about that, but maybe the zetas claim that they created Jesus becuase it can ruin your faith in god once you know a religion has been corrupted. If one religion is corrupted, people would think all religions were corrupted.

So my overall point is how this argument can go both ways. And Clifford Stone is with the disclosure project, and he hasnt been debunked yet.

good read...

i havn't seen the disclosure project but i might download it tomorow...

im not really going to worry about religions and aliens and God in detail because this is like an ant trying to understand why humans love eachother...

so im out from this conversation

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Ok here is the link....

www.v-j-enterprises.com... This is Clifford Stone's interview. Hope this makes you rethink the conspiracy of aliens and involvment with all religions. You may have to read into this document though, becuase its not all pertaining to religion.

Link is thanks to Paul Richard

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Religions are different but all refer to the SAME thing called GOD "the source"....this is a whole...god is everything, everywhere and there is various planes and dimensions of what is "god"
All universe, all aliens, everyhting has a part of god...aliens or humans, there is not a difference, we are just an entity in a solid form. When we die, we go back where we came from, one of the plane (dimension of heaven).
In other planes, there is no time or space....so don't worry, god is not alien!No matter if you beleive in jesus, allah or boudha...these are all religions based on the same principles, but differ just to create control and chaos by the elite.

Ameliaxxxxxx

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Jesus is the closest to God, we are close to God thru Him,....

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amelia
No matter if you beleive in jesus, allah or boudha...these are all religions based on the same principles, but differ just to create control and chaos by the elite.
/quote]

I am sorry but this statement in its present form is not logical, taking into consideration that you believe 'the source' that all of these religions refer to is real. Did the elite create these concepts over many millinia (do we include Hinduism in this contrived group?) so that they could "create control and chaos" today?

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by dnero6911

Yes, that's why we pretend to eat him all the time. Got to love human logic.

At any rate, I doubt the pope even know where he is, let alone if there is aliens. He probably wouldnt even hear God. Unless that is what he is doing when he is sleeping all the time... Hm... Something to think on

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 03:46 AM
link   
THEY SEE ALL,
If you haven't read the disclosure project, I highly recomend it. It will open your eyes to a lot of things. Its easy to get off of any shareware or you can pay at www.disclosureproject.com Its a great read. Its also nice to hear the testimonies of over 100 witnesses from within the military and government. It not as up to date as it should be at this time. I belive it is a few years old though I listened to Steven Greer recently on Coast to Coast AM. At this point they have close to 1000 witnesses and I'm sure they will provide an update soon. The proof they offer is undeniable, but its a matter if all of these people can really even make a difference. Our government has their own agenda, so until they want us to know, you will always have that doubt.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite8
THEY SEE ALL,
If you haven't read the disclosure project, I highly recomend it. It will open your eyes to a lot of things. Its easy to get off of any shareware or you can pay at www.disclosureproject.com Its a great read. Its also nice to hear the testimonies of over 100 witnesses from within the military and government. It not as up to date as it should be at this time. I belive it is a few years old though I listened to Steven Greer recently on Coast to Coast AM. At this point they have close to 1000 witnesses and I'm sure they will provide an update soon. The proof they offer is undeniable, but its a matter if all of these people can really even make a difference. Our government has their own agenda, so until they want us to know, you will always have that doubt.

Your right. But all this depends on one thing...the damn media! They are so ignorant.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Good thing is that so far it has been media independent. They haven't been on any stations so far because Steven Greer is afraid of the way that TV may portray his cause. Don't forget, he gave up his job as a PHD running the ER to put all of his time into research oh tis subject.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 06:38 AM
link   

That's only if you beleive i the Chrsitian God! Not eveeyone is Christian ya know?

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV

That's only if you beleive i the Chrsitian God! Not eveeyone is Christian ya know?

I'm a Christian and I'd like to believe in a God. Don't get me wrong, I do believe in God...but I don't believe in the Bible. Many of the things stated in there just don't make sense. I mean, I really don't think there is this all-powerful being who created everything in 7 days...it just doesn't make sense. It is a way to say how the week was created.

It does however make sense that many people think that the Zetas are God. Especially since there are many stories saying that we were actually created by the Zetas and that they come here periodically to check up on us. It's all interesting thoeries going around, but in the end, I'm Christian, and don't believe in the Bible. Simple enough.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I think the Catholic church is open to the idea of there being alien life, but speaking in context of the aliens-are-here theory, I think the Vaticant is out of the loop officially. Now the weird part is that the Vaticant does apparently have a "intelligence" service within it's infrastructure, so they may be hip to the aliens-are-here idea that way.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Der Kapitan
I think the Catholic church is open to the idea of there being alien life, but speaking in context of the aliens-are-here theory, I think the Vaticant is out of the loop officially. Now the weird part is that the Vaticant does apparently have a "intelligence" service within it's infrastructure, so they may be hip to the aliens-are-here idea that way.

I never trust anything that comes out of the Vatican anyway. I think they get more respect than they deserve.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Having been raised in a Catholic family/church, I have to say I agree with you on that.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join