It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The almighty created everything

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SGTSECRET

He makes it rain on the just and the unjust alike. Children dying of cancer wasn't in his plan. Death wasn't in his plan for any of us, but it's what man brought upon himself, not God. He didn't create us to be mortals, he made us to be immortals. Time to grow up and stop blaming God and start blaming man for man's conditions. What we did and do we do to ourselves.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by nothingwrong

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Originally posted by nothingwrong
He made the heavens and the earth (or put into place the mechanism for the universe to evolve)

And how do you know this?

I looked out of the window. Then I looked into myself. Then I looked out of the window. Then I thought about it.

So you don't know.

Why do you ask?

I thought there was a slim chance you'd have something to back it up, sorry, your looks don't prove jack.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

I would rather live like there is a god and find out there isn't, that live like there is no god and then find out there is.

You made your decisions about the world by looking at it, and at yourself. I did the same.

It is OK to connect to spirit. It is your choice. I will not try to push you in one direction or the other.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

He makes it rain on the just and the unjust alike. Children dying of cancer wasn't in his plan. Death wasn't in his plan for any of us, but it's what man brought upon himself, not God.

If dying children and death was never in God's plan why did he order the murder of so many, and bring on disease and pestilence so many times in the Old Testament?

And don't tell me he didn't want to see people killed. He ordered it and relished in it. The God of the Old Testament doesn't withhold his emotions, and wrath is one of them.

He didn't create us to be mortals, he made us to be immortals.

We are already immortals. We didn't begin in our mommies tummies. We are eternal beings.

Time to grow up and stop blaming God and start blaming man for man's conditions. What we did and do we do to ourselves.

I agree. But I do wonder how you justify your belief that the soul begins it's journey at the fertilization of an egg, yet you believe that we are born guilty and need to be saved or punished?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join