It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitt Romney Don't Pay No Tax

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   

MI- ROMMEY DO- PA- NO TA-!

Full Song;

"Kanye West knocks Mitt Romney in the first song off Cruel Summer, the highly anticipated G.O.O.D. Music compilation album due in stores on Tuesday."

lalalalolololol

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

The couple gave away $7 million in charitable contributions over the past two years

For 2011, Romney estimates that he will pay about $3.2 million

Looks like there are $3.2 million reasons why you are wrong. By the way, he paid close to 10 times more in taxes than your Messiah Obama. Oops.

ETA: I believe Romney also gave a higher percent of his income to charity than Obama. Double oops.
edit on 19-9-2012 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

I'm not wrong, I didn't say it, Kanye West did. This is the music forum after all.

I know Romney paid taxes for two years at least.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

So you are posting something you know to be false? Pretty much what I expect from you now.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Uh no, I posted a song in the music section

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
That's pretty funny.

Haven't listened to Kanye since Graduation which was great, this song wasn't that good if you ask me.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

So you are posting something you know to be false? Pretty much what I expect from you now.

Apparently you don't listen to music very much. I am laughing all the way to the tax man by your personally insulted responses. Not understanding this is a song by a popular artist in the music section and you claim the OP is posting something "false" is pretty much what I expect from you now, lol.

Are you interested in knowing some other songs that are "false"? Are you upset by all of them or just this one?

CJ

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

You don't get the context, I responded to RealSpoke, feel free to look through both of our post histories if you like. The sum of it is this. RealSpoke claims to be independent, posts everything anti-GOP he can, defends everything Obama, posts flat out lies numerous times, when cornered won't give answers.

This post is a continuation of that theme of his. Had someone else posted this I wouldn't have cared or responded. He wasn't posting this because it's music, he's posting it because it's anti Romney. If it was Obama Don't Create No Jobs he would have swept it under the carpet.

top topics

join