It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RE6 DEMO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Just grabbed it earlier tonight. Pretty fun. Not to mention Co-op in the demo on three different parts of the campaign. I would recommend anyone who likes Resident Evil or at least 4 to snatch it up. And hell, add me if you want my GT on Xbox is the same as my name on here. And we can kill some zombies and those other things that tend to mutate like Krauser :S

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
played it last night.
this is clearly not resdent evil any more.
all action no horror.
looks fun but doesn't look like resident evil, i dont think ill buy this one.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by listerofsmeg
played it last night.
this is clearly not resdent evil any more.
all action no horror.
looks fun but doesn't look like resident evil, i dont think ill buy this one.

Exactly why I have no time for this once great series.
Really 5 nailed the coffin shut for me.

The last good one I played was RE Zero on the gamecube, it was actually a res evil game and gave a new take on things by having you control 2 characters through the game.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
i wish resident evil would go back to back to survival horror, or atleast go back to having zombies in the game. re1, re2, even re3 had zombies, then this retarded bug craze started. it was not needed. its retarded.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by gostr
i wish resident evil would go back to back to survival horror, or atleast go back to having zombies in the game. re1, re2, even re3 had zombies, then this retarded bug craze started. it was not needed. its retarded.

I started a tradition last year that I will go through as many Resident Evil titles as I can every October. Last year I made it mid-way through part 4. PS3 has them all available for download and I bought part 5 (haven't really cracked into it yet, though) so I'm hoping to get to 5 this year and maybe rent part 6.

Or... maybe I'll just play Undead Nightmare for RDR, hah!

ps edit - I forgot to actually include a point here. I was going to say that, yes, the first three are definitely filled with more atmosphere than the rest seem to possess. They are still a blast to play.
edit on 20-9-2012 by Cuervo because: clarification...

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I played some of the demo, I tried out each of the 3 parts.
Res Evil should have never become a third person shooter, not only that but it's a pretty bad, awkward and clunky one. Capcom have been making games for too long, how can they screw up this bad???

I will never buy a Res Evil game again, well thats a given since they don't make Res Evil games anymore.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Good god the demo was killer. I can't wait to get my copy on friday.
Counting down the days....................

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
RE4 was a great game, though. It may have switched the dynamic away from true zombies and into Las Plagas, but let's be honest here, Capcom already has a better 3rd person zombie game. If you want zombies done right, play Dead Rising... if you want mutagenic horror, play Resident Evil.

If you're just looking for the atmosphere, play Silent Hill, Siren, Fatal Frame, or Dead Space.

new topics

top topics

join