It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney in secretly taped video: Obama voters ‘dependent’ on government

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

He was talking about how bad they are...

Give it up already.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

You honestly believe he was talking about these factories being great??

You are lying to yourself...if that
's what you think.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

WOW

Are you not getting this? Very simple concept here.

Romney said the majority of Obama voters were voting for him because they were dependent on the government. Insinuating that republicans are not dependent on the government, when there are a huge portion that are.

All I did was quote the STUDY *their words not mine* to prove that Romney was wrong.. People that are white and rural tend are the MAJORITY of the people on welfare. White rural people tend to vote republican....THAT WAS THE WHOLE POINT.

It had nothing to do with race and everything to do with proving the voting base. You made it about race, not me.

I can't even quote a study now without being called racist to prove voting statistics LOL

If you say that the majority of black people on welfare are voting for Obama, is that racist? NO, go ahead, it is FACT.
edit on 17-9-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by timetothink

He said America is great and we are sharing that with the world..

Yes, sharing slave camps. The whole conversation was about slave factories, I guess you missed that part.

Meaning the American way of life.

Slave factories are the American way of life?

Are you not getting the WHOLE CONVERSATION WAS ABOUT SLAVE FACTORIES IN CHINA?

my understanding of the vid is just that. he thinks horrible working conditions is good? so as long as they are jobs right? foreign jobs at that. he is trying to juxtapose how good we have it here in america compared to over there but the way he illustrates that point is pathetic. its freaking blunt no holds bar SLAVE FACTORY type sh*t. by bane capital none the less the company he gets paid from that was responsible for the downgrade in our economy. he choose a really really really bad story to make his point.

what a horrible politician. he should never represent America because he is out of step/touch with the real workers who make America strong, the people who sweat their arse off to provide for their family and to pay rent or make a living.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
These were the statistics five years ago:

Race
--------------
White 38.8%
Black 37.2
Hispanic 17.8
Asian 2.8
Other 3.4

Time on AFDC
---------------------------
Less than 7 months 19.0%
7 to 12 months 15.2
One to two years 19.3
Two to five years 26.9
Over five years 19.6

bear in mind that black are 12% of the population
so that would mean more black familys are on welfare

beings whites are like 55% of the american population
at 37.2% with only 12% is a much higher percentage
according to the population numbers
white may have the highest percentage overall
but this would also mean that they are great in number
this shows that probably majority of blacks as a whole would be on welfare..do the math, ratio wise the blacks have the title
Source(s):
www.huppi.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

reply to post by Diplomat

I don't think you do...but then again you probably agree with him if you are saying that.

He thinks slave wage labor is a POSITIVE thing...that America is sharing their wealth to the world via slave factories and it is such a special thing to share. His words...not mine.

"The Bain partner I was with turned to me and said, you know, 95% of life is settled if you are born in America. This is uh, his is an amazing land what we have is unique and fortunately it is so special we are sharing it with the world".

^Speaking on Chinese slave factories.........

You really need to come to grips with your race issues. You use the word SLAVE in your post 3 times as a bludgeon.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by krossfyter

That's exactly what he meant. All of these blind Romney supporters don't seem to be able to hear that. It's obvious to normal people what he was saying.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
This part is just ridiculous as well:

I have a very good team of extraordinarily experienced, highly successful consultants, a couple of people in particular who have done races around the world. I didn't realize it. These guys in the US—the Karl Rove equivalents—they do races all over the world: in Armenia, in Africa, in Israel. I mean, they work for Bibi Netanyahu in his race. So they do these races and they see which ads work, and which processes work best, and we have ideas about what we do over the course of the campaign. I'd tell them to you, but I'd have to shoot you.

More people should understand how in bed Romney is with Israel. He and Netanyahu have been friends for about thirty years.

It really makes one rethink this latest round of ME turmoil and the timing as it pertains to the election...

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by 11235813213455

Are you being serious?

Everyone calls the 3rd world country factory workers slaves. This is a common term.

YOU guys are caught up on race, not me. You see race everywhere......... It's disturbing.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by krossfyter

You are absolutely correct I just could not understand how others couldn’t see that.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Found up to date statistics as of July 2012...no mention of where they live:

Total number of American’s on welfare 15,000,000
Percent of the US population on welfare 4.1 %
Total government spending on welfare annually (not including food stamps or unemployment) $131.9 billion
Percent of recipients who are white 38.8 %
Percent of recipients who are black 39.8 %
Percent of recipients who are hispanic 15.7 %
Percent of recipients who are Asian 2.4 %
Percent of recipients who are Other 3.3 %

www.statisticbrain.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Sergeant Stiletto

Good to know he is an ally of Israel

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

And?

More rural white people on welfare = more people dependent on the government overall. They tend to be republican..which means Romney was wrong.

More republican voters are dependent on the government

GET OVER IT.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Please explain how you can debunk this?

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

reply to post by 11235813213455

Are you being serious?

Everyone calls the 3rd world country factory workers slaves. This is a common term.

YOU guys are caught up on race, not me. You see race everywhere......... It's disturbing.

Sorry... I'm not buying it. You sinched for me earlier when you used the word "plantation"

I know what your all bout..
edit on 17-9-2012 by 11235813213455 because: spellin

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Debunk what? Facts don't lie. There are more republicans dependent on the government.

Like the guy at 1:00. He is republican, hates the government...but is unemployed and on food stamps.

link   

LoL! That's not the topic, neither is race. Could you troll this thread any harder?

link   
The funny thing is that both Romney and Obama as well as their parties, which are both internally ideologically inconsistent, are so wrong that I can argue against either one of them with great success.

Get outside the boxes.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

My God man, why are you so obsessed with race?
It's not healthy, not even ObamaCare covers depression by racial obsession.
Do you honestly think whitie wakes up every morning thinking of new ways to screw blacks?
Where is the logic in that? Think about it.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

My post had nothing to do with race, YOU made it that....which shows where your mind is.

It had to do with proving that more republicans are dependent on the government. White rural people tend to vote republican, and are the majority people on welfare.

It was proving voting bases and dependence, derp derp.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join