It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney Campaign Caught Plagiarizing Obama Website

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Mitt Romney's campaign has been caught cutting corners when a page on their website matched a page on President Obama's website that had been published over 5 months earlier.The pages in question are the Obama and Romney campaigns donation pages.

This is the text of President Obama's website:

“After you’ve saved your credit card and phone number in your BarackObama.com account, you can use your cell phone to make a donation. All you need to do is text the amount you want to give. If you text us “10″, we’ll charge your saved credit card $10. It’s never been easier to donate.”

Now here was Mitt Romney's donation page text:

“After you’ve saved your credit card and phone number in your MyMitt account, you can use your cell phone to make a donation. All you need to do is text the amount you want to give. If you text us “10″, we’ll charge your saved credit card $10. It’s never been easier to donate.”

www.examiner.com...

LOL, seriously?

This is just more proof Romney will just copy Obama's policies and continue them...unless its tax breaks for the rich and corporations that outsource of course. Romney will go out of his way to make sure those are implemented.

edit on 17-9-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I have no doubt that both parties outsource webdev to the same consulting firm.

You are correct though. Whoever sits in the oval office is only there to pacify while the agenda is pushed forward.

Our usefulness as a social experiment is over.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

I reckon "What's good for the goose, is good for the gander!". Hummm... Did I just plagiarize someone?

Anyway, it seems Mr. Obama is just as guilty as Mr. Romney's "junior staff" is:
Obama's State of the Union Was Tantamount to Plagiarism
Clinton Camp Says Obama Plagiarized in Speech

See ya,
Milt

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
His while campaign is in disarray. He probably outsourced his Web page development to some kid in China who copypasta'd Obama's.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I hope everyone on this thread visits both sites:

www.mittromney.com...
www.barackobama.com...

Mitt Romney's site is technically more superior. Don't believe me? Take a look and compare.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

This is just more proof Romney will just copy Obama's policies and continue them...unless its tax breaks for the rich and corporations that outsource of course. Romney will go out of his way to make sure those are implemented.

100% true, though it was kind of redundant to add the tax break stuff, since that is also Obama's policy. Man, those two should run together as...one...cand...

NM, my avatar says it all.

/TOA

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by RELDDIR
Mitt Romney's site is technically more superior. Don't believe me? Take a look and compare.

Technically superior != better when most of the time, simpler and easier to navigate is better.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by RELDDIR

I do have to say that Romneys site has a better design....

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by The Old American

No it isn't, Obama want to end tax cuts for the rich.

join