It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World vs Bush

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   
An email petition is being circulated around the world asking the United States voters to reject Bush. No wonder.
The hate of some towards the USA affects the whole globe. (I said SOME, not ALL).
Indeed, it does seem that Bush considers himself self proclaimed president of the world.
Of course, the USA being so powerful in many ways, whatever it decides, does effect the whole planet. It is a huge responsability.
In the last debate, the president of this most powerful nation could not answer a simple question relating to homosexuality. "I don't know" he said. That non answer does affect a large percentage of the global population, human beings, all.
There are other anomalies in his speeches that make you wonder about his capabilities to hold such an important position, but, that should go to another forum.
Let us hope that sanity prevails at election time.

[edit on 17-10-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Nice to know that I live in a pro-Bush country. Nearly all of my friends here support Bush and you see Bush pictures and T-shirts in stores all over the place. Not ONCE have I seen anyone wearing anything with Kerry on it and I have only heard ONE PERSON who is Taiwanese express support for Kerry.

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Bush won my county in 2000 and from what I have seen so far Kerry will get 2% of this counties vote.
Worlds opinion of this election is about as signifigant as my used toilet paper.

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 08:30 AM
link   
A famous song, but, WHO IS "WE"?
Seems obvious that many don't know THEIR OWN history and the WORLD'S history.
How did America come to be, north or south? In less than 500 years?
Ignored by so many, no wonder that we are in such a mess where hatred prevails.
No use arguing with ignorance, the world's most dangerous WMD.
Pity our descendants and hope that the gods that so many pray to make themselves available.

top topics

join