It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Revelations of Larry.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Back in 2001 I had an "experience". More than that actually. What I had was an actual Daniel class religious experience. Apocalyptic visions, and an ancient Jewish name for God was stamped on my leg by a supernatural force. Do I have your attention now? All things considered its time to share the madness. So here's my story of the events I experienced in the fall of 2001. And what I became. Saint? Tzadik? Messiah? The black horseman of the Apocalypse eh? Well, here's the story.

Sorry for hitting the enter button early.
edit on 16-9-2012 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Just stopped by to see if this was any different from the other thread of the same name.
It's not.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ntech

Looking at your thread history. I assume you've come to tell us, the end is nigh. What makes your prediction more viable than the 20,000 before you....

Des

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
You made an extraordinary claim in your OP, so I request the evidence before I pursue this thread any further.

Pictures of this "Jewish God stamp," please.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ntech

Back in the 1980s when I lived up in Minneapolis Mn I worked the overnight shift and weekends. One Sunday I was flipping through the channels at 7:00 in the morning and ran across a old TV preacher by the name of Herbert W. Armstrong. His shtick was the Apocalypse. And he made it interesting. Watched the show for several years until the job ended and then I moved away from Minnesota in search of a new job.

Anyway years passed. Eventually changed careers and became a truck driver. And then came 9-11-2001.

That morning I had delivered a load of meat to a packing plant in Iowa just south of the state line. And around 8:00 am I was driving south down I-35 and heard the first radio reports of the NY City attacks. I stopped at the Broadway truck stop on old Hwy 20 and I-35 and watched the 2nd tower fall on the TV there. I then had a couple of hours to think about what was happening as I drove home. And it was sort of a wierd drive. The best way I can describe it was like being in a quiet hallway and just barely hearing a smoke alarm going off in a closed apartment a hundred yards away. And while I was lost in my thoughts an old memory of one of those shows popped up. And the thought formed. Was the 9-11 attacks an Apocalyptic event? So I resolved when I got home I would go looking for it.

Several hours passed and I got home. So then I went and got out an old KJV bible and went looking at the prophecy that my memory had prompted me to look at. And when I opened up the book and looked at the page a strange thing happened. I blanked out. And it seemed to have been awhile too. Then after a bit of time I realized I was just staring blankly with this tired bored feeling in my head. So I shook my head and cleared my mind and turned to a different book in the bible and I was able to read the page just fine. So then I turned it back to the original page and tried to read it again. And that's when something supernatural went bats***.

With great difficulty I managed to look at the page. And it wasn't in English. And it appeared to be rewriting itself. Over and over. And then there was this grinding grumbling noise as what seemed to be a very bright light was coming out of the page and shining in my eyes. And then it started screaming at me....

I shut the book and backed away.
Several days passed. And I remembered what happened to me on 9-11 and decided to take another look. And on that day the page was normal. It was readable. And after a minuted or two I realized what the problem was. I had found the prophecy I was looking for. I found this.

Daniel 11-2
And now will I shew thee the truth. Behold, there shall stand up yet three kings in Persia; and the fourth shall be far richer than they all: and by his strength through his riches he shall stir up all against the realm of Grecia.

And I realized this was a very good 500 BC description of the 9-11 attack on Washington DC. So after some though on what I had experienced I decided I needed to know what was going on here. So I went to the library and checked out a dozen books on the end times. Read them all and found a good one at the time called End Time Prophecies of the Bible by David Haggith. And after a couple of weeks I made the following conclusion. Daniel 11 was repeating. It happened once back in the BC era but it specifically states in several places that it is a end time prophecy. And dispite what happened in the first century and before that wasn't the end times. 9-11 was the event predicted by 11-2.

Then another event happened. The US invaded Afghanistan. And I looked and realized that event appeared to have predicted by Daniel 8 and the goat and ram prophecy. And I got a bit nervous. 2 apocalypic events in less than 30 days. Things were getting a bit wierd. So getting back to my Daniel studies and reading the prophesies carefully I realized why all the supernatural events happened on 9-11.

In Daniel 12-4 and 12-9 he mentions seals. 2 seals. And in doing what I had done on 9-11 I had inadvertently opened the first seal of the prophecy. And that there was still another seal to go. So....I went for it.

Continued.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ntech

This is how I did it. I copied Daniel 11 into a Wordpad document. And then I went through the prophecy verse by verse rewriting it in modern terms. You have a prophecy on how a peace treaty is signed by 2 future world powers. The kingdoms of the north and south. NATO and the Caliphate. Then after a period of time a force from Egypt invades Italy and conquers the Vatican. A terrorist attack or a more formal invasion by armed forces is not clear. This triggers a counter invasion by Nato forces which fails after much bloodshed on both sides.
A period of time passes and then another invasion happens. This one is sucessful and large amounts of territory is taken from the south. Then a cease fire or hudna is negotiated.

The leader of the north disappears under mysterious circumstances. The 2nd leader of the north is deposed by peacable means after a short time. Probably by a scandal of some kind.

Then the bad guy shows up. And so on and so forth.

Got to the end of the prophecy and went back to the one verse that I skipped because it seemed "troublesome" at the time. Daniel 11-4.
And when he shall stand up, his kingdom shall be broken, and shall be divided toward the four winds of heaven; and not to his posterity, nor according to his dominion which he ruled: for his kingdom shall be plucked up, even for others beside those.

Referencing back to Chap 8 it's obvious Daniel is talking about some horrendous event that breaks the US into 4 separate nations. But it seemed to be that there was another explaination to the verse. Another meaning. So I thought about it. Then went back to Daniel 10. And it says that the prophecy of Daniel 11 is a vision. So to understand the secret you needed to recreate the vision in your head. So I did and imagined the strangest sight. But I wasn't familar with that. So I went and got another book and read up on the subject. And a few days passed.

And there I was. Staring at verse 11-4 in the Wordpad document. And I said the following. Daniel 11-4 is a Rapture prophecy. And that's when ALL HOLY HELL broke loose. Harry Potter would have been proud at the fuss I caused. So this is what I experienced.

It felt like that something was watching up there. And it realized I had gotten the verse correct. And it scampered away. And a tone like a hearing test started in my ears. And then my vision stopped working. Like I had been blindfolded. And then I wasn't in Kansas anymore.

It was like my mind had been taken from my body and it was being propelled upward at a great rate of speed. And passing by was streaks and flashes of light. And oddly enough numbers. The number 2 to be exact. Numerlogy. Not what I was expecting. And then the scene changed. And there I was floating in space. Looking at the stars. But it was a very strange space and some strange looking stars. What I saw was against the blackness of space was the words of Daniel's prophecy glowing faintly. And scattered through the words of the prophecy was the stars. But they wern't stars. They were numbers. The number 2. And they were scattered throughout the prophecy. Showing the points of duality in the prophecy.

And as I looked on this wonderous scene then the point of the vision changed. Suddenly I was back in my body with this really bright image of the starfield in my head. And it seemed to be expanding. It felt like my size 10 head had a size 12 foot being forced into it. And then the experience was over. Leaving me with a strange headache for the rest of the day.

So according to the vision it appears I correctly called how it was supposed to work. Multiple fulfillments. An ancient fulfillment and a future one. Also that some of the verses have multiple meanings. All very weird.

Anyway.a day or two passed. And out of curosity I pulled out the old bible and started to look up something. And had another strange experience. I leafed through the bible and I saw the twos were back. They were scattered through the book here and there. And there were pages that were mostly clear of them and others where they were scattered about. And then I got to Revelation. And it was black with twos. Totally unreadable.

It was a strange experience seeing the fingerprints of God on his book.

Continued

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
After this about a week passed taking me up to 11-1-2001. I was in Waterloo IA that day making a delivery to a cold storage there and I was waiting in the truck for the trailer to be unloaded. I was dozing in the driver's seat when it seemed like I was getting a signal of some kind. So I concentrated on it and it turned out to be a television signal. A vision of a baseball game. The one that was going to be played later that day. So as I watched the game I saw there was a player on second and the batter was up. Then I got a view of the scoreboard. And all the numbers were weird. They were mostly all two's. The score was 2-2. There was 2 outs. 2 strikes. Etc. Etc. Except for these details. The time was 12:21. And it was the 12th inning. 12-21-12.

Then the vision switched back to the game and the batter drives in the runner on 2nd. Ending the game.

Then the vision got weird. It switched to a security headquarters where they were being alerted to a plane that was headed towards the ballpark. So the security detail broke out a stinger missle and shot down the incoming plane. And I saw it crash and burn in the parking lot around the stadium. And the vision ended with a cloud of smoke rolling into the stadium as the crowd is trying to escape.

The actual events that happened was the game did end in the bottom of the 12th. Though it was a 3 and 2 pitch hit for a single that drove in the winning run. The plane crash happened 11 days later on the 12th of Nov. The flight 587 crash. 5+8+7=20. Which reduces to a 2. The last 2 of the vision. That plane crash was an apocalyptic event. Why? Well there is one more event I need to tell you about. And then I can make sense of this vision.

A day later was 11-2. And I was making a repeat visit to the cold storage in Waterloo IA. As I waited in the cab of the truck dozing in the sun my leg started to itch. So I absentmindedly scratched it. And my fingers drew back blood. So I rolled up my pant leg and looked. And in a number of perfect little circles so fresh they were still bleeding....Well.....There was a 2 cut into my leg....

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
The mark of God makes a great avatar doesn't it?

And who is the 222 anyway?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ntech

Interesting story. I really don't know what to say about that, you should probably be very cautious when driving just incase one of those blackouts happens again.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Can you take a better resolution picture of the mark? It looks like a camera phone picture from 5 years ago.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Best picture I have of it. Sorry. But it was from a digital camera in 2002. But I do have the untouched original. If I can find a spot on the internet to put it.

There it is.

Image doesn't seem to be working with this one.

Original pic link

Holy shrieking insanity Batman! Real shrieking insanity.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Very interesting. Naturally there are some people who will roll their eyes and say that you're just tripping, delusional, mentally ill, whatever. I tend to take people at their word.

I think the thing that struck me the most was the "222" thing. My daughter has been having a thing about twos, especially the 222, for years now. Her and her friend have been talking about it, and how it makes them uneasy. When I bought my daughter a used car 4 years ago, the numbers on the license plate were 222, and she freaked out and was afraid to drive it at first.

She still mentions 2's a lot when she sees them in addresses, times, etc.

I don't know what it means, and neither does she, but I haven't seen anybody else mention it until your post.

Thanks for sharing your visions.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Well, from my research what I'm getting is this. Those aren't really two's. It's the Jewish or Hebrew letter Beit. Which according to the internet each Letter of Hebrew is a name for God. Also in the book of Malachi God is described as having 2 messengers. A trinity. So really it's Beit, Beit, and Beit.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
2nd double post. Maybe the computer I'm using is haunted.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Perhaps you could post a high resolution image of that that was stamped on your leg. You best be sure...God is not mocked...never the less I would love to see it

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ntech

I would love to hear more about your Bible prophecy interpretations.

It sounds like you have been reading The Bible for a long time. Have you always been able to 'see' more than what is 'there' in general and around the world via what you see through the written word and vision? Have you experienced other paranormal experiences or are they all related to The Bible only?

Could you further explain how you came up with these prophetic interpretations that you are referring to?
edit on 16-9-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Well, since those events I have noticed an ability to understand prophesies in the Bible. To put it simply it seems that the Bible is a box filled with the pieces of dozens of jigsaw puzzles. And to understand it's secrets you find and put together the jigsaw pieces.

One problem is finding the pieces of all the jigsaw puzzles.

Example here.

The definition of the term "end of days" used in Daniel. Seems straightforward for the end of this world right? But that term has a hidden meaning buried in the book of Genesis.

Genesis 49.
1 And Jacob called unto his sons, and said, Gather yourselves together, that I may tell you that which shall befall you in the last days.

So what is the hidden meaning? When the Israelites have become a multitude of nations.

So it would seem that the first and second visions also had the property of being a tutorial to a hidden level of the bible.

And that's how you crack a seal of the Apocalypse.

Cute avatar btw..

As far as other supernatural experiences...Not really. But I did have a couple. One time I was looking at a Yahoo page a while back when I was half asleep. This buzzing seemed to invade my head and then I noticed a face in the screen staring back at me. I looked at it for a few seconds and then mentally pushed it away. And that's the last I saw of that.

Otherwise it would seem I can see the crazies out there when I'm driving and I get a bit of a jump as far as running over cars and people.

Though I did splatter a pedestrian once. Turned out he was a drunk Indian trying to steal a bottle of liquor from a grocery store. Saw him step in front of the car when I was doing 30 mph and only about 30 feet away. Funny thing was? He got up and walked away from it. All things considered I would imagine his new nickname is dead man walking now. Oh and the store security that was chasing him got him and gave him to the cops.

Maybe I just don't notice it all.

Also right after the first vision I did notice the world was a bit "nicer". Colors seemed brighter. Air smelled of flowers. Sun seemed brighter. And so on.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ntech

I'm looking forward to more of your interpretations Ntech as it is intriguing. Sounds like you might have somewhat of a photographic memory for The Word leading you back and forth between passages throughout The Bible. I have always believed that The Word is a three fold message folded within a fourth mystery that will be further revealed. The past, the present and the future and then the mystery revealed.

I believe one has no possiblity of understanding or truly 'seeing' The Word of G-d unless The Holy Spirit is in them as Teacher, Guide and Revealer.

Thanks btw.

new topics

top topics

join