It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Their' existence is seen everywhere, yet many still refuse to believe it...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Great topic thanks for enlighten me on this matter

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by UziLiberman

Ow the old David Icke "problem, reaction, solution" lol

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by infiniteclarity

Clearly you know nothing then lol

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by docgreen15

There now...finished with your rant? The controllers have told us they are creating a New World Order, including the current POTUS, in case somehow you thought he's not in on it and is really bringing creative solutions as you suggested.

Well done you posted a youtube video, a clip of Bush Snr, the same one that's in every NWO conspiracy video going... amazing proof you provided there... None of that can be open to interpretation can it.

You just proved the point I was trying to make... you could have answered my question of where Russia and China fit into all of this but I guess it's easier to go "look someone said the worlds NWO and with my secret knowledge of the Illuminati learn't from youtube mean I know that he's talking about a One World Goverment ran by Kissinger".

Seriously, your obviously convinced of all of this so feel free to enlighten me to who's running the show? Who started all this? Why people still play along with it today? What's do they hope to get out of it?

Like why do they play along, it can't be power because they won't have power, they'll be retired at home when it comes about?
edit on 3-1-2013 by docgreen15 because: Quote

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

S&F I just subscribed to this thread. I have NO DOUBTS that there is a secret cabal steering the world into their New World Order. It never ceases to amaze me how many, otherwise well-educated & intelligent, people continue to refuse to see this. I think it's fear. The truth is just too frightening.

There are some little errors in your OP though. The Zionist movement started in Tsarist Russia decades BEFORE 1897. It was around 1890 that the Rothchilds hijacked the Zionist movement for their own purposes.

Certainly the Rothschilds and their minions are key players in the cabal, but they're not the only power players in this game. The banking cartels also have powerful non-Jews. Plus I think there has been a secret non-Jewish organization guiding events for centuries, if not millenia.

I also need to make clear that I do not believe the average Jew has anything to do with the conspiracy. Not all Jews are Zionists.

Anti-Semites use the obvious Jewish control of the media (newspapers, publishing in general, TV, and Hollywood), among other things, as an excuse to bash Jews in general. It's not accurate or fair to blame the average Jew for things being done by people at the top of the food chain.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

salam

You forgot to show a US dolor.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
this may have been posted already
but i like taking risks so ii will post it anyway

By ScootOnstott
This the most informative educational single piece of Illuminati/freemasons etc.

Its a long watch, but WOW it slaps you in the FACE with how blatant they are on displaying these symbols, but yet the majority of the public dont have a clue.

Anyway, grab some popcorn and Enjoy!

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join