It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Armada of ships from 25 countries in Persian Gulf

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Getting rid of bad guys is good for business, so why would I disagree?

A free and just world is good for business.

A world free of terrorism and sabotage and blackmail and other things.

It's not just about oil. It's not just about physical resources.

It's about a world where people can trust each other and not always live in fear. That's probably the best thing for business, and in turn, innovation. Our future needs us to be free and willful.
edit on 18-9-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

If only it wasn't my own side doing this

What do you mean "if only it wasn't my only side doing this"

The problem is Iran - it is Iran's creation. This entire thing could have been avoided and can still be averted if Iran simply desists and dismantles it's nuclear program. But they wont; and anyone who think's Iran - a theocratic shi'ite regime - can be trusted with a nuclear weapon in spite of its bellicose rhetoric and threats to Israels existence is irrational.

Israel has every right to defend itself. Unfortunately for the west, Iran seeks to punish the whole world for Israel's attack on their nuclear facilities.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
just seen this on RT news also iran has deployed a russian made sub

rt.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Guys, why isn't this topic in breaking news? or reported more prominently on alex jones sites??

This is serious 25 odd countries don't get together and sail all there asses out there for some 'mine sweeping' exercises, not only that there are many things surrounding this which make me think its serious for example:

Isreali press report a top david cameron advisor / politician type flew out to secretly meet the president of isreal 2 weeks ago. (I will post link later)

A youtube poster reported (on a side note) that his friends in isreal have seen alot of troop movement very recently. (and recently the isreal government have even given out fliers about what civilian should do in an emergency)

Other poster on ATS mentioned that a friend in the US forces couldn't get leave along with many other for the next 3 weeks.

Iran is set to hold its own military exercises in october to play out scenarios of there military and nuclear sites being targeted.

There are a few other incidental things that I have seen and can't remember, I would be interested in to hear from people that know what the military are doing in there countries. I will post links tomorrow I havn't got time right now but use google and look at isreali news sites. I'm quiet scared to be honest, if russia or china is willing to back iran then we will be looking at a world war the likes of witch we have never seen before, all the military tech we have now will be at there disposal, even the stuff we don't even know about yet!
edit on 18-9-2012 by whitenight639 because: To add some more

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Power_Semi

Hey now. I found some gun boat footage like the scenario offered in that Rense report. Theres even a missile firing "pleasure boat". Zoom to the end to see the small boat armada. Combined with sea skimming cruise missile from launchers along miles of coast, torpedoes from quieter diesel subs that blend into the background offshore, modern smart mines, and attacks by jets, these Iranian gunboat armadas will eventually overwhelm on board defenses many times over. And without "standoff" ability in the confines of the gulf, it will be like shooting fish in a barrel. Goliath was defeated by one smooth stone, the Iranians will use many.

In WWII PT boats were used to great effect by the Americans. They were vulnerable, but made up for their disadvantage with their number and hard-hitting payload of torpedoes. Times change, but tactics don't. Weather, radar jamming and solar activity even can be applied to give an edge. America better think twice what they are about to do with that armada. They are sitting ducks, the gulf is nothing but a pig pond. Difficult to hide in a pond.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by whitenight639

Hey whiteknight . Welcome to ATS! Make 20 posts and you can start a thread on here. Heres a list of how to do stuff:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerseychannelislands
just seen this on RT news also iran has deployed a russian made sub

rt.com...

Yes, they go out to sea from time to time, when not being repaired.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Been off ATS for a while, came back and saw this. Looks like things are going according to plan.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
Been off ATS for a while, came back and saw this. Looks like things are going according to plan.

Just waiting on some divine intervention before the whole humanity 'end times' shindig kicks off......as long as there aren't apocalyptic horsemen on the horizon...ahhh how castles made of sand melt into the sea, eventually (Hendrix).

Let's hope the lies society is built upon get revealed, and there is redemption for the truly good. Weird how, no matter how one tries to phrase things about the current state of affairs of humanity in a non biblical way, it seems like the bare bones of it are the same. Almost like everything that ever was is leading to current events.

Hey ho, is there really anything anyone can do to prevent WWIII? Maybe it is written in stone.

I couldn't ever imagine these guys in the ME giving in to each other and living in peace, compromise has been ruled out from the start. Nor could I ever envisage the west ever giving up intervening or taking part, seeing as the whole infrastructure depends on oil from these areas.

edit on 19-9-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Iran's nuclear program is made up, so they can go to war with Iran and people agree to it because they say it's to do with the "War on Terror"!

The US had a list of 5 countries they were going to invade before Iraq and before Afghanistan, this was a week after 9/11.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I dont see anything going on. Nothing to see here-move along.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join