It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Armada of ships from 25 countries in Persian Gulf

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
A ver dangerous and scary scenario. And yet i am ashamed to say i am more concerned about the $5+ per gallon this will cause.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
25 Nations?
Surely one of them isnt a friend of Israel/US and is feeding Iran information.

sounds like a lot of loose ends.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
The first three and a half years have now passed, we are now entering the second three and a half years,

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
25 Nations?
Surely one of them isnt a friend of Israel/US and is feeding Iran information.

sounds like a lot of loose ends.

Doubt it.

The Enemy of my enemy is my friend

All involved nations have what to gain from this, Iran is a thorn in the side of Islam as well, Iranian leaders make very one else look bad in the region, nations like Turkey could gain territory, The smaller oil rich gulf states will make a fortune if Iran is down for a time, Iran is constant fuel for instability over the Israeli issue and funding terrorism and let's face it above all that... if this just finally stops America leaves

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE

Originally posted by munkey66
one thing these games do is give someone like Iran the heads up on the strategy being used and a heads up on to countering it.
they will not just be sitting back and watching Iranian Idol, they will be watching closely

Get real 25 nations including the u.s. there'll be no"countering it" if they try to screw with the worlds crude supply.

Hubris is a word you should look up in the dictionary.

Whilst the west have been looking at ways to kill, maim, destroy for years, a country like Iran has been focusing on more unconventional methods which include stopping oil supplies through their own back yard.
we can only presume what methods could be used, but not know what all methods that may be possible.
and if the oil is turned off, your comfy life style will change dramatically within weeks

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE

one thing these games do is give someone like Iran the heads up on the strategy being used and a heads up on to countering it.
they will not just be sitting back and watching Iranian Idol, they will be watching closely

Get real 25 nations including the u.s. there'll be no"countering it" if they try to screw with the worlds crude supply.

Hubris is a word you should look up in the dictionary.

Whilst the west have been looking at ways to kill, maim, destroy for years, a country like Iran has been focusing on more unconventional methods which include stopping oil supplies through their own back yard.
we can only presume what methods could be used, but not know what all methods that may be possible.
and if the oil is turned off, your comfy life style will change dramatically within weeks

while the whole scenario world wide is actually for the first time getting scary imho

This is not the most viable doom

We have enough reserves to go a nice duration, more than any opposition does by a stretch. Not saying it wont get bad, but in regards to oil we have 2 trillion tons of Shale, prices will have to halt around 8.00 a Gallon Food will go up but the war machine must go on so stamps will be given out to help and a commute will double in price which sucks, but isn't that crazy, not... 3rd world awful.

We supply half the worlds food on this continent, but we HAVE FOOD even if it goes up in price

Think about Africa, Think about the ME, think about to a lesser degree East Asia where there potentially be naval combat as well... How do they get food at all? If the waters of the ME have subs shooting fishing ships and the USA isn't shipping food... it's doomsday for those regions, time to eat cats...

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Blablabla. War Kill Death. I do love my little girl
Don't they love theirs?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
First the west insults the Islamic religion and now they want to destroy them just before the US elections?
C'mon guys, make sense! Will ya!

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

Battleships, aircraft carriers, minesweepers and submarines from 25 nations ..

Holy smokes! How do they know who is who? lol.

All that fire power, and nothing to shoot at.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Just a joint naval excersice, just incase. This is all just one big giant game of poker being played out amoung the multibillionaires of the world who have so much money theyre bored with gambling with money so they need to gamble with people's lives to get that good 'ol thrill of the game back.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

cnn is run by the dnc..so is msnbc and politico...... Fox news is controlled by RNC

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Ok , I usually stay out of this category but when i read this and the article in the op I became awestruck....can someone who knows please explain this a bit better , is this move along, nothing to see or is there going to be a massive war starting? All the unrest there is an every day thing but this seriously makes me nervous.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Is there any other source for this info? Before I start rattling off about it ........
I haven't found it anywhere else yet.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesmokingman
The 25 total countries would be utilized just to fend off anyone brave enough to try to help Iran(N.Korea,Afghanistan,Iraq,Syria, etc...... The US alone could sustain, and take down Iran by themselves. Just pointing that out

You're a sharp one.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I'm getting really sick of all this, why don't TPTB just have a huge war nuclear holocaust if you like and get it over and done with, and to the winners the spoils, (OIL), end of story. No more bitching and squabbling.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
And a third of all ships will be destoyed.

think i read that in revalations somewhere.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

I don't think it matters how much they watch.

You simply don't counter a force that big with anything short of Nukes.

And even then, there'll still be plenty left over to turn you into mush.
edit on 9/16/2012 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
that is the weakest cover story i have heard.........''excercise'' call it what it is......Blockade/floating city of nukes.....

its obvious they are there to prevent other forces closing the staight of hormuz. those in charge must know that with all the tension and that amount of firepower spread amongst different nations that they will have flaws in there communicating with each other it's only a matter of time before the spark ignites
edit on 16-9-2012 by Ph03n1x because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
The first three and a half years have now passed, we are now entering the second three and a half years,

You will have to expand on this, and will be remembered for the post.

It is not written, consequences of wrong action, could/would be complete.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
The Telegraph's correspondent deserves his knuckles rapped, I don't think any naval power has been able to muster 12 battleships in line ahead formation since Jutland.

The British contribution can best be described as "modest". However, this contributor prefers the term "embarrassing". There's only British warship capable of taking the fight an an enemy, the Type 45 air defence destroyer. And it's perhaps lucky for that ship that it's sheltered in an American carrier battlegroup, so inadequate is it's offensive weaponry.

23 other nations participating ? Really ? If the Brits can only provide one destroyer, I hate to think what the other nations have managed to scrape together. Isn't this another of these Glorious International Coalitions where the US provides just about everything, the other nations sending merely a token contribution ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join