It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney Rally: Our Wives are Home Doing Laundry

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by HamrHeed

Originally posted by HamrHeed
You're assuming and projecting that only females do laundry.

If you're talking to me, I have done no such thing. My husband does laundry and likes cats, too. I assure he is ALL man.

Am I a female now because I can independently function and take care of myself without worry of being called names?

I don't know your gender.

The far right wants to take away women's rights to manage our own bodies and our healthcare. It's obvious how the governor in the video is simply out of touch with many women in this country. Obama has PROTECTED those rights. It's an easy choice for me.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

You're assuming and projecting that only females do laundry.

If you're talking to me, I have done no such thing. My husband does laundry and likes cats, too. I assure he is ALL man.

Am I a female now because I can independently function and take care of myself without worry of being called names?

I don't know your gender.

The far right wants to take away women's rights to manage our own bodies and our healthcare. It's obvious how the governor in the video is simply out of touch with many women in this country. Obama has PROTECTED those rights. It's an easy choice for me.

Alright, just explain to me who the far right is because I have never understood it.
You don't mean african americans right because alot of them oppose gay marriage but we should never say they're anti- equality.
So who is against you? It seems like a doppleganger for the burning man festival made it to a democrat picnic rally................

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Alright, just explain to me who the far right is because I have never understood it.

The Koch Brothers, Carl Rove, Ryan, Romney (his current-day persona, anyway), Sheldon Adelson, Walker, Limbaugh, Pat Robertson, Breitbart (RIP), Sarah Palin, FOX news, people trying to suppress the vote, birthers, the guy in this video... There are a lot of people on the "far right".

You don't mean african americans right because alot of them oppose gay marriage but we should never say they're anti- equality.

Race has nothing to do with it. African Americans don't think with one mind. There are black people on the far right. Allen West is a perfect example. If a person is anti-equality, I will say they're anti-equality without regard to race.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

The whole premise of this thread in itself makes no sense. How are mormons "backwoods" conservatives?

Where did I ever say anything about mormons? John Kasich is not a Mormon, nor is Paul Ryan.

The whole point is that these people are stuck int he 1950s. Who goes around talking about their wives are at home doing their laundry? It's just weird and regressive. Especially when it isn't even true, the dude is rich and has servants...which means he is saying this to appeal to his "backwoods" voting base.... Which goes along with what I've said all along..republicans minds are stuck in the past.
edit on 15-9-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

What is obama going to do for you? Just wondering how you can be so adamant of his leadership directionality..

Nothing.....Obama is as worthless as Romney..I don't support either side...I hope they both look so atrocious that nobody wants either party.

edit on 15-9-2012 by kat2684 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-9-2012 by kat2684 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Ron Paul
Limbaugh

Any black person that is against gay marriage is anti-equality.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

I am a stay-at-home wife and my husband goes out to work
everyday.My family nickname is "Stepford Wife".I do all of my
own laundry,housework ,shopping and paying bills.I don't get
any time off and there is always something that has to be done.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

Did the speech appeal to you then?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join