It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gets Dressed With No Arms: Tisha Unarmed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
This video shows a girl (no, she isn't naked) getting dressed with no arms. She gets on a bra, shorts with zipper and a button, and a shirt. She even puts the shirt on backwards first, then rotates it the right way. She made me grin the whole time I was watching, about 4 minutes, but when it was over I wanted to cry.

Rock it sister!
edit on 9/14/12 by Ameilia because: fix vid =)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
That was really fascinating to watch, thanks for posting!

Looks like she has adapted just fine without arms. Glad to see she's not ashamed of being different either and is expressing her uniqueness in such a positive way too. What an inspiration!
edit on 14-9-2012 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Ameilia

Wow, thats amazing.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
She's awesome and a cutie... A double threat...good for her..My girl just pointed out the watch on her ankle..Her awesomeness just went up 10 fold
edit on 14-9-2012 by TheLonewolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

This girl is an inspiration!

Apparently she makes lots of no arm videos, showing herself doing every day things. I'm now watching others like taking a bath and putting on makeup.

Showering
Makeup

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Ameilia

OMG the comment under the shower video that says "imagine if she had arms?! Would be a f'in multitasking beast" has me laughin' my ass off..It's funny because it's probably true...I can't imagine life without my arms...She's a trooper
edit on 14-9-2012 by TheLonewolf because: sp

edit on 14-9-2012 by TheLonewolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
it reminds me of a video of that motivational speaker with no arms and legs...

Makes me sad sometimes, such examples of the human spirit, She probably accomplish more in a day than I do in a week.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Ameilia

LOL i was watching this and my wife was like wtf when she said I'm putting on my bra then I showed her she has no arms

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Not only is she very pretty but she has an awesome personality as well. Not to mention, she does better with buttons than I do lol.

It's amazing how adaptable we really are when it comes down to it. Some might look at her at first glance and think "disabled" well watching the video there is nothing disabled about this girl, I'd say she's just about ABLE to do anything she puts her mind to!
edit on 14-9-2012 by Miri08 because: add on

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
A truly inspirational young lady.........................she makes it look so easy...................beautiful.........

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Ameilia

Amazing what people who are different than the rest of us can learn to do. That made me think of The Human Torso Prince Randian, who was so skilled at using just his mouth that he could roll and light his own cigarettes (with a match no less!)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75
reply to post by Ameilia

Amazing what people who are different than the rest of us can learn to do. That made me think of The Human Torso Prince Randian, who was so skilled at using just his mouth that he could roll and light his own cigarettes (with a match no less!)

Wow, that video is amazing...............I had heard of Prince Randian before from certain books I have read, but that is the first time I have seen him on film............................cheers

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

Damn!!! That's some crazy stuff..How does he keep from lightin' his stache on fire?! Unbelievable what some people are capable of..At least he doesn't have to buy clothes, a potato sack and he's good to go..I know, I'm a dick

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I might star and flag this post but this is Nothing to me.. no big deal.. Big Whoop...Why?

Because my best friend of 29 years is a guy named Keith Greenberg. Keith has no arms like the girl above. I see Keith do things like this an a regular basis you understand. Ever see a guy hold up a champagne glass filled with ice cream with one foot and dig in with the other foot holding a spoon? Keith is very flexible and can do amazing things most of us can't. How about brushing your hair holding a brush with you feet?

We go out to eat in public and people sometimes stare but we ignore them. We go to karaoke and Keith sings. I can honestly say my knowing Keith since I was a teen has shaped my world view for good. It has caused me to see the monsters come out in people you would think are normal - people who are intolerant towards Keith. It has helped me understand what people like Keith go through on a daily basis and the frustrations they have with so called normal folk.

I couldn't have asked God for a better best friend than Keith.

top topics

join