It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wenceslas Mine, the Nazi Bell and Particle Physics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Wenceslas Mine / The Nazi Bell
Soviet physicist Nikolay Georgi Frolov in 1983 gave an interview with Joseph Piszczek from Wroclaw about the atomic device inside a mine near Walbrzych, Silesia codenamed “Maria.” Conversation took place through the intercession of Prof Zdzislaw Szymanski from Inst of nuclear research in Swierk, Uni of Warsaw which disclosed the following facts:

In 1945 after the fighting was finished Germany’s most gifted scientist and self made industrialist Professor Baron Manfred von Ardenne voluntarily co-operated with the Soviets. He led Russia’s two leading Atomic physicists Igor Kurcharov and Nikolayevitch Frolov (aka Fleyrov) by car from Dresden to Ludwikowice in Silesia. From there they drove up a valley to the Wenceslas mine, which was a coal mine abandoned in 1939 due to high levels of methane.

During the War the complex above ground was turned into a bullet factory by the company Dynamit Nobel AG, but from November 1944 the SS converted the mine into a laboratory with a series of side chambers off the horizontal shaft. When adaptation works started part of the coalmine was cut off by reinforced concrete walls, gastight locks and steel gates. Some tunnels were enlarged and reinforced to create underground production halls.

When Ardenne led the Soviet scientists to the mine’s entrance wartime security was obvious. A concrete pillbox controlled access to the mine and von Ardenne confirmed even he needed a security pass to get past SS Guards. During the War, despite his great stature in the wartime Nazi nuclear program he was denied access to inside the mine or get past SS guards.

When the Soviet Red Army reached the mine much of it had been flooded by the Nazis. The Soviets were keen to learn from Ardenne what the Germans were up to there. Ardenne recounted that he had supervised delivery of a cyclotron to the mine but learned at the time of his wartime visit that there was already another cyclotron device installed there. This was notable because the historical literature only acknowledges a handful of cyclotrons in Europe during WW2. One in Paris, Ardenne’s Betatron at Berlin Lichterfelde, Bohr’s cyclotron in Denmark and another in Vienna. The existence of another unknown cyclotron at Wenceslas was remarkable if only for this reason alone. It immediately implied the existence of a secret SS project.

Frolov disclosed in his interview that he was sent to investigate the mine as representative of the Soviet Ministry of Light Machines. This was the Ministry which controlled Plasma Particle Physics Research in the Soviet Union. Frolov told Piszczek the Germans were more advanced in these studies than can be imagined.

A scientist named Albers prepared organic compounds for tests with a machine inside the mine. Plenipotentiary for Nazi Nuclear Physics, Osenberg recorded in his wartime correspondence papers that Albers was consulted about the Manhattan Project's work on the Atomic bomb in 1943. This appears to link Albers with both the project at the Wenceslas Mine and with nuclear research.

edit on 13-9-2012 by sy.gunson because: Spelling corrections

edit on 13-9-2012 by sy.gunson because: deleting replicated comment

edit on 13-9-2012 by sy.gunson because: Correcting the date on which SS converted mine (my typo originially)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Man, i read your whole post and i gotta say that was awesome..

I had no clue what you were talking about though..

but it sounded awesome..thanks!!

S&F for you for that.......

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

Ha-ha thanks for being honest but what I was getting at is that the so called Nazi Bell device is often dismissed as a myth. The world learned about the so called Nazi Bell from a Polish writer Igor Witkowski who gained access in Polish classified files to the war crimes interviews with SS Lt General Jakob Sporrenberg who was later hung.

Sporrenberg tried to buy redemption for his crimes by spilling the beans on this amazing project. Many skeptics dismiss the Nazi Bell saying there was only ever one witness and even that is from a dubious account of which there is only one witness (Witkowski) The file is still not publicly disclosed except by Witkowski.

My purpose in publishing this post is draw attention that there was more than one account of the Nazi Bell available to historians.

Another comes from a train driver who used to shunt a Marx generator, known as a Philips Cascade Generator in wartime Germany in and out of the mine for experiments. Each time he shunted the Marx Generator back out of the mine it was contaminated by deadly radiation and had to be destroyed or burned. The wagons could not be reused or even used for scrap metal.

Whilst the Nazis failed to develop a nuclear reactor in WW2 or enrich Uranium 235 on a scale required for nuclear weapons they certainly had a nuclear weapons project developing unusual levels of radiation inside the Wenceslas Mine.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by sy.gunson

I never thought you needed to doubt Nazi Germany nuclear research to doubt the Nazi Bell story. It is commonly acknoledged that German scientists advanced Ametican research and projects during, through defectors, and after the war in Euope. I do not doubt that theoretical nuclear propulsion systems were in some of those minds at the time yet the high, then poorly understood and dangerouscontamination of nuclear devices likely limited most basic development to engery production and of course the much sought afer bomb.

I would be surprised to ever be able to learn the definitive truth about the Nazi Bell to me the story seems to contain elements of truth mixed with unlikely possibilities.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

I am fascinated by the Nazi Bell. And honestly Ancient Aliens does a few episodes that really are good, and they focus on the Nazi Bell. One is about Aliens Helping the Third Reich and the other is about Time Travel. You can find them on youtube.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Excellent info thank you......Ive always thought that Nazi UFO stuff was really just a bunch of hooey that Canadian Hollocaust denier (i forgot his name) he used to wear a hard hat all the time...
Anyways hes reputed to have started up the nazi hannebau story.....at least thats what ive heard long ago....
De Glocke, is a different kettle of fish......i think some real truth is mixed with the disinfo here....
Victor Schauenburger also had worked on flying saucer type tech in germany at the time....

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Some links to your sources would be an excellent addition.
Thanks

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

I will try and dredge some up for you.

Here's one reference on a Czech website however when i first came accross the story I was using Google translate and Googling in Polish.

Fleyrov

I do not subscribe to any links with UFO, aliens or Hanebu. I think that wwas an elaborate disinformation campaign by the CIA (UltraMK) to mislead and misdirect the Soviets and the wider population, because the synchrotron technology was an alternate path to developing a nuclear weapon and one much cheaper than enriching uranium or developing nuclear reactors. If you get hold of the Monsanto report to the Manhattan Committee after WW2, the authors recommend to Dr Arthur Comprton the perpetual secret classification of Nazi technology to prevent nuclear proliferation to smaller powers (ie) Argentina for example.

The United States experimented with Nazi technology in Project Matterhorn

Today there is off the shelf particle beam technology available that any terrorist with the finacial resources could follow the Nazi path to an atomic bomb.

It serves a purpose to maintain a myth that you need a huge Manhattan project to build an atomic bomb.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

There is no evidence that Victor Schauenburger was anything other than a fluids engineer and no evidence that he went anywhere near the Wensenslas mine unless you can supply it for us?

top topics

join