It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Counterfeit cash, or bashing the elderly? Which wins?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
What a sick world we live in where cash has more worth than life.

a 21 year old man who bashed a 74 year old man, who was looking for the owners of a lost dog, with a baseball bat and then bragged about it on Facebook, gets 3 years. 3 years in prison. 21 years old and he's been in and out of jail his entire life. He was on a release order when he committed this crime to.

He did it for no reason... On facebook he said : "Mad c..t goin' down the road, flogging sum c...t with a bat."

... 3 years.

On the other hand, police have charged a 56 year old man with using a $90 printer to print out fake $50 notes.

Penalty for such a ruthless crime? Facing up to 14 years jail.

It's disgusting how the legal system works... or doesnt, as it really is.

Bash someone, oh you've had a poor childhood and wah wah, here have a lollipop.
Print some cash? YOU HEATHEN SWINE. OFF WITH YOUR HEAD.

While the obscenely rich get obscenely richer and while sipping their $300 champagne tell us to work harder, and while the government squeeze us for every cent with tax on tax on tax like some carbon chocolate layer cake, some old bugger decides to pay the bills.. He's the criminal, and the coward addicted low life baseball basher gets 3 years.

I think I need to go for a walk, the news just really set my day on deep red.

* added video of the baseball clip... i cant be alone in being infuriated by this..*
edit on 13-9-2012 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Think of it this way.

1 random act of violence. 1 victim. 3 year sentence.

1 act of counterfeiting. 320 million victims. If you get away with counterfeiting, you are literally devaluing the dollar and bringing us ever closer to economic collapse. If this one guy did it, you can bet that hundreds of others are doing it right now.

join