It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

question about the bible code on the internet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 12:15 AM
link   
i was wondering if there were any websites that will a person put in a word and see if it appears in the bible codes??

thankyou,
melissa

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   
No websites that I know of do that, but there are tons of software programs that will do it for you. Just do a google for bible code software. They usually run about $20.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I searched around and found this...

Torah4U which is also mirrored on this site if the first doesn't work. This is one of my main hang-ups with the Bible Code stuff. Why is it that everyone most people just want to make a buck off of the Bible Codes. If it's as real as they say it is, I would think that there would be people giving it away to help people learn.

I haven't actually tried the software that I linked to, but if you do, please let us know how it worked out.

EDIT: This is Freeware as in....free. Please don't link to pay sites unless you have an honest review of how it works, or you are showing results that you found on the software. (No Spamming)

[edit on 15-10-2004 by dbates]

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 06:13 AM
link   
bible code is re al... there are prooffs and now about 70 percent are true, and other 30 are slowly unveiled

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I donít know much about the bible code but I would assume that 100% of everything found is true. I say this for one reason, to search the bible code for an event, that event had to have happened already so that you know what to search for.

top topics

join