It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libertarian's National Ad now up and running!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Check it out here!

This will be run across the country... It's called "send a message"

Go LP's!

Many people around the country are donating money left right and center to get America back to her roots... Amen for Libertarian's!

Edit: I shouldn't just say donating, I should also be saying spreading the word, advertising, supporting, campagining, protesting, ect...
All kinds of wonderful things... The spirit of liberty is still in people's hearts, as i've discovered when I found the Libertarian party...

I'm so happy I could cry

[edit on 14-10-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   
this election is the perfect example why the u.s. needs a viable 3rd party. the u.s political system has become stagnant...it needs something new..like a 3rd party...or a evolution..
the Liberterian party is the most likely choice for a viable 3rd party..unfortunatly the name seems to be associated with dem's and stuff like that. i think it is done purposly in order to keep it from becoming a viable 3rd party.
for all of those who say they will vote for kerry just to get bush out of office are throwing thier vote away......vote liberterian...send a real message to the u.s. govt. a vote for kerry is just as bad as a vote for bush..........

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I'm glad to see they've already surpassed their fund-raising goal

I watched the ad...it's not the best, but I'm glad they're doing something!

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I agree it could of been more grabbing, it's not the best your right.. I just don't know what else they could of done in 30 seconds to get the name out..

i'm a proud proud person right now... fellow american's are helping to make sure this gets across the nation... Talk about donations!! holy crap, these people are really trying... as am I, as am I...

god bless the libertarian's.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by clearmind
..unfortunatly the name seems to be associated with dem's and stuff like that. i think it is done purposly in order to keep it from becoming a viable 3rd party.

I am trashing that train of thought on this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just think of what we could do with a budget like the big two have. I think if we had one tenth of there budget we would have a Libertarian Government

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   
The best thing a libertarian can do is join a party that best represents your views. Then work within that party to change that parties platform until it resembles your own.

Sorry for being realistic, but a viable 3rd party does not and will not exist. If a party is not viable and a person votes for a member of that party, that means their vote is wasted.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
I agree it could of been more grabbing, it's not the best your right.. I just don't know what else they could of done in 30 seconds to get the name out..

god bless the libertarian's.

Cut out the expensive actors...use someone better...like.......Badnarik! - his speech abilities far surpass Bush and Kerry's - a shock and awe campaign with false statements made during the debates rebutted by MB...that would change some voter orientations baby!

Originally posted by Amuk
Just think of what we could do with a budget like the big two have. I think if we had one tenth of there budget we would have a Libertarian Government

That would rock the house man...instead of me telling my boss, I'm voting for Badnarik and him saying Bad-who? He'd say, me too! Like Badnarik often says, what honest American would really deny what the LB party has to offer if they actually knew what it stood for?!

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
The best thing a libertarian can do is join a party that best represents your views. Then work within that party to change that parties platform until it resembles your own.

Sorry for being realistic, but a viable 3rd party does not and will not exist. If a party is not viable and a person votes for a member of that party, that means their vote is wasted.

Amuk....sit!

You can't teach an old dog new tricks! If people don't understand why, then just leave it at that...

Why ya got to playa-hate man?!
Let us be a part of who we want to be...

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

and its not wasted if you vote for a person that you can not stand and you believe will ruin the country?

What a load of BS

Too late

[edit on 14-10-2004 by Amuk]

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 11:32 PM
link   
but you have to train him and then reward reward reward....

so your wrong!!

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
but you have to train him and then reward reward reward....

so your wrong!!

*Humming the Calling All Pets theme song*

No comment

top topics

join