It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Screening of controversial Channel 4 documentary on history of Islam cancelled after presenter is th

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
So this television program has already been screened , but there was supposed to be a follow up debate program
to discuss it. The program has been cancelled, fear that the show and it's participants would be targeted by muslim extremists.

I would like to know why these people are so so sensitive about their religion?
What's wrong with a documentary that exams the roots and teachings of Islam?

There are numerous programs and films on every other religion there is on Earth and nothing much is ever said about it. There is no killing of writers and threats of violence to governments.

I am really really sick of it all. Nostradamus predicted the the third world war would be between Islam against the rest of the world, i am beginning t think he is right.

Screening of controversial Channel 4 documentary on history of Islam cancelled after presenter is threatened Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... qt

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I agree. Can you imagine if the Catholic church threatened to kill people if we didn't remove all information about the Inquisition? No, I don't accept this kind of ideal in society. You can't deny truth. And you can't tell people what they are allowed to think or say.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

They need to create an Anti Defamation League or something similar.

They could just sue people that said a bad word about them and their faith.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

I would like to know why these people are so so sensitive about their religion?

Because they are a bunch of infantile, hateful, bigoted imbeciles that are stuck in the stone ages...Much like any die hard believer, It's their way or the wrong way..If these people, along with any other religious group wanna meet their maker so bad I see no problems expediting their journey there..What are they afraid of? Dieing and meeting their maker?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
They can do what they like, we can see through all the cr**, but our Leaders tread softly softly to not upset Muslims.
Christians are Fair game, anything can be said, but don't say "Boo" about Islam
They have Won a huge battle and without firing a shot, everyone is scared of them, they lose the plot over the most idiotic reasons, and our Leaders apologise for upsetting them
Get used to it, won't be long and Sharia Law will be in every Western Country
Media are hogtied and or seem to love Muslims like they do Obama, and can't see them for what they are, Radical Nutjobs that are overly sensitive
Please all you nutters go back to your Islamic Countries, we had it good until you came along

new topics

top topics

join