It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[DrJim] Solved by ID.com member!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   
ignorancedenied.com...

No word on how she did it yet, awaiting confirmation before she spills. Can you blame her? Anyways come over and say hello.

Z Out
Messenger of Truth

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I hope you were the first to find it!
Congrats on finding it, I cannot wait to hear how you finally did it. I looked at this several times, but I am just dumbfounded on how you found it.

But, I guess you are dancing around and having a fun time now... ha ha ha You have truly earned this one! I was sure it had to do with Tiny Tofu Swans myself.... HAHAHA (PS... joke from the HUNT Chatroom, when yes we were led to even a trail of tiny tofu swans.....

Well, congrats to say the least!

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 11:14 PM
link   
ha ha

yes, there are no tiny tofu swans this time around...how long did we spend on that anagram ??????

and please don't mention wallpaper.....

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 06:54 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I tried every number I could think of. SOOOOOOO SIMPLE, yet soooooooo .... UUUGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

Did helen win or did we get excited for a winner too soon?

Well, if helen did win, then congrats. If you did not win, then congrats anyways for finding it at all....

[edit on 15-10-2004 by JCMinJapan]

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 07:15 AM
link   
One word unbelievable!

Solved it 1 day before the game ends thats amazing!

Conrat's to Helen i cant wait for an explanation on how she did it.

Also we were sooooooo close! It was in drjims folder, like we said it must be right under our nose and it was! Im going to cry now!

Anyway bring on black labrinth!!!

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 07:45 AM
link   
OKay

Check out these RGB values

R 108
G 097
B 131

hence...drjim108097131,gif

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 07:55 AM
link   
O my freekin god!!

We had the exact ideas.

1. It must be somewhere in DrJims directory.
2. The pixel coordinates and rgb values!

I feel ashamed

Ahh well its all experience.

Just curious helen which image did you use? And was the rgb values the same for all the images?

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 07:56 AM
link   
So only Adobe's products were meant to be used. The fact that these pictures were made in Photoshop was a clue also. As I recall the fact was mentioned but no conclusions were made (I am ashamed that I noticed this just now). I myself ruled the RGB option out because every program gave different values.

There was steganography in it after all.

[edit on 15/10/04 by tontsum]

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 09:31 AM
link   
If only Adobe products were meant to be used, why did the properties on the photos always say Corel ? Have Adobe and Corel merged? Or did it just automatically default to Corel because that was the soft I was running?

Anyways, wish I'd had a 'heads up' on the Adobe thing- ...sigh...my house would be a lot cleaner right now....( breaking out the shovel as we speak...)

Congrats to Helen!!

I did find a lot of weird and interesting sites and info in my wide ranging search....so that's a plus. ( And got a lot of practice with my photo soft)

I do hope there will be some explaination on the hidden images in the photo's...or will I get no validation from higher up reguarding what I found.??

I don't think I imagined my results (the key, the demon face), but I wouldn't be surprised to see some who would be quick to call me a charlatan if no one else got those results as well ( have seen that happen to members with more book than I)

Again, good job Helen!!

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Whay to go Helen

I gave up after the first to picrures

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 09:39 AM
link   
In the picture file the sun-dried, an unburned brick of clay and straw can be seen. Open it in notepad or something like that (this has been mentioned before by many).

And of course congrats to Helen.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by tontsum
In the picture file the sun-dried, an unburned brick of clay and straw can be seen. Open it in notepad or something like that (this has been mentioned before by many).

And of course congrats to Helen.

Well, when I open the pic file in note pad, I get a lot of computer code stuff for both DrJim #1 and#2. I do see "Ducky Adobe" in the first few lines of the code for photo #1 (which I recall a few others mentioning those two words a couple of times--and that might have been the hint to "use Adobe soft")--but this is the first mention I recall of a brick of unbaked clay and straw--perhaps you could point me in the direction of the "many that mentioned this before" --Thanks

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Well, when I open the pic file in note pad, I get a lot of computer code stuff for both DrJim #1 and#2. I do see "Ducky Adobe" in the first few lines of the code for photo #1 (which I recall a few others mentioning those two words a couple of times--and that might have been the hint to "use Adobe soft")--but this is the first mention I recall of a brick of unbaked clay and straw--perhaps you could point me in the direction of the "many that mentioned this before" --Thanks

adobe

1. A sun-dried, unburned brick of clay and straw.
2. The clay or soil from which this brick is made.
3. A structure built with this type of brick

From dictionary.com.

Nothing special about it.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
heh I tried 10897131.gif maybe 40 times.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   
adobe

1. A sun-dried, unburned brick of clay and straw.
2. The clay or soil from which this brick is made.
3. A structure built with this type of brick

From dictionary.com.

Nothing special about it. ---------as posted by tontsum

O thank you tontsum, I would never have been able to guess how to use a dictionary!!!!!!!!! I suggest you re-read my post , I did not ask for a definition of the word adobe......nor did I suggest there was anything special about it. ( or was that a veiled "special ed." type crack aimed at me?I don't recall insulting you!)

I asked where all those many mentions were---did you mean in the dictionary? You said the brick could be seen, not the word adobe could be seen, and that many had mentioned it. Having read the thread through several times, I wondered how I could have missed the mention of the pic of a brick, and mentioned by many , at that. ( There wasn't even that many mentions of the "Ducky Adobe" phrase--there was no call to be so condesending towards me--thank you very much!)

new topics

top topics

join