It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zero hour.. The show on NGC.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Okay so they lay out the whole day. The tell you everything that happened.. Yet, they totally leave out WTC 7. They did not even talk about it, touch on it, or bother bringing it up.. Yet they went into great detail about every other aspect of 911. That really bothers me. Why are none of these shows talking about WTC 7. Its like they are trying to make it out like that building never fell down. It was totally left out of the Zero Hour, the day the towers fell.

That bothers me deeply.

I have learned I have to live with the fact of so many things in this life. And about 911. But someone is going to have to come clean about WTC 7. None of these "shows" based on facts are even touching WTC 7.. I wonder why that is? I think most of us know why. But at the end of the day, we are stuck with such a smoke screen.

The reality is when I see those towers fall today.. I get so angry, and mad. Then I realize, I am being manipulated by some force. And my anger becomes misplaced, in turn we end up hurting more innocent people in this world, over being manipulated.

Being 9/11 today.. that is all I have to say about it.. Just got under my skin.
edit on 11-9-2012 by zysin5 because: 1.1

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

None of these "shows" based on facts are even touching WTC 7.. I wonder why that is?

As I am sure you have been told 50,000 times, there was no loss of life in the collapse of WTC 7. Also, it is mentioned in about every documentary I have seen. Maybe you just missed it.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Brother, I'm mad as hell too. I woke up today and expected to see something about 9/11 in just about every obvious place. I turned on the t.v, clicked to CNN, and there was nothing. I was so surprised that on the 11th anniversary, and the 1st Tuesday since, there was nothing but I thought there had to be something in the paper. I go downstairs and skim through every single page even checking it twice because there wasn't a single article or reference to the 9/11 murders. Again I asked myself the question, where is all the talk.? It incessantly played in my head, this question, accompanied with the images. I even questioned if today was actually September 11th, going as far as to check the date on my phone and the paper. Finally, continuing with my normal routine, I started to surf the net . Opening the Yahoo homepage I was undoubtedly sure there would be something on the homepage concerning the event in question (Yahoo is notorious for promoting trivial garbage as front page worthy); and not immediately, in a small corner of the news feed a very small picture of a ceremony on Ground Zero.
So what's really going on.? Why are we being made to forget what happened.? These are the same people who didn't question the official account, spread it and now will not even acknowledge it. Just my thoughts on today.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Well a few things...

A) The point of these shows and documentaries isn't to show the truth or examine the events in full...its about painting a world view that inspires Americans to be all they can be...and ya know...go back to sleep and dream the American dream...

B) Yes technically its lying by omission as they have no excuse...you cannot claim ignorance to WTC7 while doing a 9-11 documentary...it was intentionally left out. The reasons for it being left out may be speculative but I personally think its because they wanted less time reviewing events of the day and more time playing the heart-strings of Americans like a banjo...

C) I had more to add but with the new rules to this 9-11 stuff I'm pretty hesitant to post anything...in fact the above stuff I wrote is probably bordering on some violation I'm sure...
edit on 11-9-2012 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-9-2012 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
For me, the official WTC7 story always seemed suspect.

However, after rewatching the footage played basically all weekend it doesn't seem so far fetched. Tons upon tons of falling steel and concrete is going to do some pretty intense damage.

Basically..... I still don't know a damn thing

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

No one died in the WTC 7. It's only major significance is that the collapse zone the fire department forced on everyone three hours before its collapse halted much of the search and rescue in the debris.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
These shows and documentaries are propaganda they are meant to re-enforce the OS and manipulate the public.I find it interesting that they gloss over WTC7 and Shankesville.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Sure 9/11 day will always be another Illuminati day holding victims up hiding
behind them as if we don't have enough of the trash from hordes of writers and producers
telling us fantasies in a Disney World created by Illuminati taste for oil, power and world
wide global money.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Thank you everyone for you replies and thoughts on this issue. While I am at a point where I feel debate is pointless, I can agree with most all of you. I can also say, that I was mostly talking about Zero hour the show on NGC. Yet I did say all these shows, and used a very broad brush stroke. Sure some of these shows have touched on WTC 7, but it was more of a gloss over, and they focus mostly on tugging at my emotional strings.

I found myself very angry and my anger has been misplaced for a good ten years or more. There is not much else I can say or do anymore. The smoke and fog of well placed conspiracies on all sides have strewn this into something I am not able to process.

So with that I thank you all again.. Bless all those souls lost that day.. I for one will never forget, and it still hurts and tears me up inside. To the families and friends of all those affected. I feel you.. I feel you all still in my heart.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

As far as WTC 7 topic goes that was going on the VIEW ABC TV Disney owned and was
pre emptied the entire time by some Rose Garden Bush announcement.
Compete with the elite and make comparisons as you wish.

There is a lot of dictating going on and I wish the secretaries would come clean.
Whats holding them back. A government retirement check.

Do we need more devices for energy or do we need to help oil control more of
our lives. This is a real hair raiser.

edit on 9/12/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

top topics

join