It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Normal Community High School Shooting--another Drill that went "live?"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

9-7-12 Normal Community High School, Normal, Illinois
Hostage situation, Unnamed 14yr old, 0 casualties

Here's another weird one. At 8AM Friday morning, the freshman student took a handgun and a hatchet out of his backpack, fired a shot into the ceiling and had the students line up against a wall before being tackled by the teacher.

centralillinoispro...m...
"He had the gun at my head and was saying, if you say one more word, you will be dead," says NCHS student Mackenzie Baker. It was supposed to be a typical day in health class for the students at Normal Community High School.
"We had like 10 or 5 minutes left of class." ... "I was writing something down and I looked up and he was playing with a gun. He clicked it and the bullet fell on the floor. ... Then the bell rang for passing period.
"That's when he went over and opened the door and was waving the gun around out in the hallway and asking if anyone wanted to come in here and die today."
When a group of kids got up to comfort an upset student in the room, that's when Mackenzie said they made their move.

signofthetimes.yuku.com...

Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review
edit on Tue Oct 29 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because:

15d.) Cross-Posting: You will not cross-post content from other discussion boards (unless you receive advance written permission from TAN or their agents). You will not post-by-proxy the material of banned members or other individuals who are not members, but have written a response to content within a thread on these forums.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Strange that a kid would have the guts to even bring a gun to school, but not to shoot anyone. I wonder if he was pushed to the edge by the fbi/cia. I wonder what his IRC logs looked like. he probably used efnet.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

As far as your concerns regarding "Unit 5," it seems there's a perfectly reasonable explanation. Imagine that!

Looks like when they set up the area this school system would serve, it's more than just a town or county ( Unit 5 ). Probably because of the mostly rural nature of the areas.

I know... Not as sexy and falseflag-y as a "Unit 5," Strike Force swooping in to both plant the weapon in the kid's bag AND save the day but real life rarely is as cool as our secret fantasy worlds...
edit on 12/9/12 by 35Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
We have places like that where i live, but we dont call them unit 5. For example, the lakeshore high school...not in a town called lakeshore...

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

Unit 5 is the school district. The students and faculty have practiced this drill for over five years and have never had a shooting until this event.

top topics

join