It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vote LP for Congress

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I have read many on all sides of the political spectrum share an interest with the Libertarian party. But, for one reason or another have decided not to vote Badnarik/Campagna for President. I would just like to share another option available when voting in 2004, and that is who you pick to represent you locally, state-wide, and nationally. You may still vote Libertarian for local, state, or national office. By national, I mean your Representatives and Senators, your Congress.

Vote your local Libertarian for Congress.

If Bush or Kerry messes up in office, we need the right people in Congress to either veto a bill or introduce bills that might not have otherwise been brought to the light of day. Are you afraid either candidate might institute the draft or start another war? Well, with LP candidates you can rest assured that their vote will be a strong "NAY."

So, to everyone out there, balance politics up a bit, give the Libertarian Party a chance for the future, Vote Libertarian. Remember when you vote Libertarian, you are voting for personal Liberty.

Libertarian Party Home Page

[edit on 14-10-2004 by Jamuhn]

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I'd like to bump this thread if I may to ensure it gets the appropriate attention.

There that should be long enough to get through this time.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
believe me if I were old enough to vote I'd vote all LP in the hopes that at least 1 would win, it would be a major accomplishment for the Libertarian Party to get someone representing a state in the congress

[edit on 14-10-2004 by UnknownOrigins]

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
We have had one in congress before I cant remember who or when though.

Really we need them in congress more than the white house in a lot of ways. If we could get 20-30 in you would see a LOT of change just from that small of an amount

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I agree Amuk, there really isn't too much a President can do without Congress. A lot of people forget that especially during the president elect year. Basically, if we start from the bottom up, then the further we build the base, the more chance we have for real change in America.

top topics

join