It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Flat Earth theory, With Interviews from believers

page: 26
<< 23  24  25   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: randomname

You have a mis understanding of how airplane instrumentation works. They aren't "flying in a straight line" they are flying parallel with the ground.

Sigh.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
If the holographic principle is true, wouldn't it technically be flat. In fact, isn't there some belief that the universe is 2D?

Maybe the flat-earthers aren't so crazy and the idea of a round Earth is just an illusion.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: inverslyproportional
So how do they explain going from tokyo ( on the other sids of the. Flat earth) to california in like 14 hours? Or do they think commercial air liners travel in eccess of 2000 MPH?

I also have been at 40,000 feet in a commercial air liner and the earth. Is indeed round.

You, according to simple middle school level geometry and mathematics, are a liar. Remember, I did not call you a liar. The geometry and math calls you a liar.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Sorry I'm late to the party, but as I lay here all fat and drunk watching Sky TV, anyone care to explain how that fits into the flat Earth theory.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: OnionHead

They'll tell you it's all faked with land based antennae (antennae having much better range on a flat earth) I'm assuming the fact that satellites are visible to the naked eye is the result of the same mind control that billions of people have been subject to for thousands of years in order to keep this secret.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: StrangeWayz

Interesting theory. Good to see that this subject can be discussed in Skunk Works, the forum for speculative topics.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
wow people on ATS are incredibly stupid.

earth is flat. all you need is a working telescope. that actually work and not just prop and dud !!

I will tell you about the firmament that is made of blue ice!

no one have ever seen blue eyes because it instantly evaporates if exposed to heat.

it does not melt but turns directly from solid into gas.

blue ice needs extreme low temparature to freeze. blue eyes also has the ability to heal or replenish itself.

they only had the technology to reach the edge after WW II.

nukes don't exist. so the cold war was all about exploring the southpole. the 360° ice wall rim of the earth.

instead of killing each other in james bond movies, CIA and KGB was working together to explore antarctica.

well actually it was the military, especially the navy. intelligence agencies weren't even needed at the rim.

so the whole cold war story was a scam from the start. a cover to keep the public scared and occupied.

admiral byrd probably lead the first big scale and dedicated expedition to the so called south pole.

so why is it so hard to reach the edge?

first of all it was hundred of degrees below zero down there.

hailstorm ruled the pitch dark regions. it is too far for sunlight to reach.

it was not only snow blizzards they had to deal with. but probably ice tornados with hail the size of coconuts.

no man can walk his way through this ice hell. flying was also impossible. fuel would freeze in the tanks.

the only way to reach the base of the firmament was probably inside a specially designed tank.

a sort of sophisticated armored personnel carriers with extra armor and heated fuel tank.

they most likely also needed thick suits to touch the dome with their hands.

blue ice is also said light as feather and has a milky blue color. just like the sky.

they also tried to dig their way through to the otherside. using exactly the same drilling machines they used to make subway tunnels.

I can't remember why they failed. but I assume no machine could work under absolute zero temperature.

so folks, that is probably how god kept us in this snowball.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: coyote66

wow people on ATS are incredibly stupid.

unfortunately some are.

earth is flat. all you need is a working telescope. that actually work and not just prop and dud !!

Is this an example of the stupidity you mentioned?

I will tell you about the firmament that is made of blue ice! no one have ever seen blue eyes because it instantly evaporates if exposed to heat. it does not melt but turns directly from solid into gas. blue ice needs extreme low temparature to freeze. blue eyes also has the ability to heal or replenish itself.

I have seen blue eyes.

Most human body parts have the ability to heal.

they only had the technology to reach the edge after WW II.

Who is they?

The edge of what?

nukes don't exist. so the cold war was all about exploring the southpole. the 360° ice wall rim of the earth.

Rightttttttt...

instead of killing each other in james bond movies, CIA and KGB was working together to explore antarctica.

Are you high or taking medication ?

well actually it was the military, especially the navy. intelligence agencies weren't even needed at the rim. so the whole cold war story was a scam from the start. a cover to keep the public scared and occupied. admiral byrd probably lead the first big scale and dedicated expedition to the so called south pole. so why is it so hard to reach the edge? first of all it was hundred of degrees below zero down there. hailstorm ruled the pitch dark regions.

No, the coldest recorded temp was about -90degrees Celsius.

it is too far for sunlight to reach.

If Sunlight can reach other planets further away from the sun than what we are and reflect back so I can see it then I would safely say there are no places on earth that are too far away for the Suns light.

they also tried to dig their way through to the otherside. using exactly the same drilling machines they used to make subway tunnels. I can't remember why they failed. but I assume no machine could work under absolute zero temperature.

Absolute zero and nothing works.

absolute zero is around -270 degrees Celsius.

so folks, that is probably how god kept us in this snowball.

you start with a flat earth and finish with a ball.

I have to ask again, are you OK?

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
ah and I almost forgot. it is the Venetians who decided to tell us the lie about the globe!

through Tavistock Institute and Council of Foreign Relations. and of course NASA.

they are home at San Marino
, their home base.

they have 3 city states to rule the world from:

● Vatican
● City of London
● Washington DC

their financial fortress is located in London!

the Crown Company is none other than Venice themselves!

the former royal imperialistic satanic parasites of the Roman patrician Senate!

SPQR offsprings of the Pharaohs!

jesuit malta order and fremasonry are under their satanic black magic control.

they also control CIA, MI5, mossad and most intelligence agencies in the world through secret societies!

also central bankers are member of secret societies.

and here are some flat earth videos:

oh and also:

● free energy is real
● einstein is a fraud
● look into COINTELPRO & project garden plot
● project pandora & RHIC-EDOM
● book of enoch
● bio weapons are not airborne

edit on 28-3-2017 by coyote66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: coyote66

Post like this is why CT'ers get such a bad rep, and most are thought to be crazy.

Think you can make another post and cram a lot more CT buzz words into it?

Or how about trying to actually prove your position with actual discussion?
edit on 28-3-2017 by TerminalVelocity because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25   >>

join