It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

well,here we are! are you ready?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Betcha I've gained 20 lbs. eating popcorn, waiting for the world to end...again....want some....

This rerun movie never has an ending...just another beginning with the date pushed out.....

Des

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22
If it isn't the con artists aka charlatans conning people its the you-tube time wasters doing it..
Of course i expect to see the roughly the same believers falling for it again next week or sooner.

Glad you could stay with us on this, just to make sure we all didn't get sucked-in. Don't know what we'd have done without you. Thanx.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
And again nothing, not unusual just nothing. I am hungry see ya'll tomorrow.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
you have to link stories:

1. Canada expels Iran diplomats.
2. Haqqani Network are Terrorists...take their money.
3. Fugitive - Al Hashemi Sentenced to Death.

each one alone is just a story, but all three together:

Two wayward sisters that had fallen into prostitution for a time take back their house, seize all the money and assets stolen from them and kill their Pimp.

but that's not the whole story...but only the beginning.

once you realize the story is a symbol for something occurring in a place not accessible to television camera's and reporters...you realize the doom is unfolding as we write.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
Betcha I've gained 20 lbs. eating popcorn, waiting for the world to end...again....want some....

This rerun movie never has an ending...just another beginning with the date pushed out.....

Des
Yes unfourtunatley the goal posts will be moved, doomsayers will shout sheep
once more and this never ending doomsday drivel will be put out on another thread no doubt
claiming they won and stopped the end of the world from sitting in their basements.

Maybe one day we will actually see the thread bearer post a thread of apologies for all the claims
he/she had promised would come true..

Respect to the ones that do you know who you are.

peace

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Reply to post by jiggerj

The game is still on. Am I missing something? Nothing is going to happen today, except for my bad bets.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
It has come and gone here. I was at least hoping for a Rick Roll.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logman
9th is ending in my time zone. No doom, sorry.

To be honest, who even said this clock was about "doom"?
The creator of the clock/site or just random people who came across the site and started making assumptions?

From what I understand, there was no real "prediction" or even information in terms of what the countdown actually meant.

We all assumed this was the "doomsday clock" but unless I am mistaken...the creator of the site never said it was.

Nothing was gained, nothing was lost. Nothing was even said.
Someone just put up a weird clock and a countdown.

Maybe the clock was meant for someone or something else, just not you or I.

- Lee

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
876 111 212 333 25.3.111 772111 711 811711311 9896758 45 36677283778 231+11

Those are random numbers I just typed out. Now, I'm going to predict on absolute randomness, that nothing will happen in 7 days. No end of the world. No Rapture. No second, third, or fifth coming of Christ. No mass landings by Aliens.

That will make me the most accurate person to predict anything on ATS, in the past 9 months, that I know of.

Des

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by reficul

Just heard about this today, Gee i know now that this is a bust maybe someone out there will put up a picture of The Cherokee Clock and Decode that... Pluease!!!!

i really feel these things are done just to discredit websites when someone may actually post something real and no one will believe it.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Dear Des been reading your posts for awhile you Crack me up. Love your Picture BTW. Watch out with all that Popcorn you may just float away.

Yes now people can Claim to be Illuminati or Masons or use them for target practice, It Rained again must be those Masons in the Vatican. (Tongue Firmly in cheek) There are no Mason's in the Vatican EVER, the weather now i wonder lol

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
i dont know ,but im feeling pretty tired,probably because i did yard work all day,hey!!,how did i get here??..

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by reficul

Well the last thread on this was closed so i guess i'll just have to post here. Just wanted to say, 8 hours after the clock stopped and i'm still here with all my fingers and toes. Guess it was nothing after all!
edit on 9-9-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Why do people buy into baseless conspiracy theories? People have been predicting the end of the world since there were people. You would figure they would learn by now.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by InfamousRebel

in my opinion because they are so bored with their own lives that they need something to make it exciting. it kinda reminds me of that nosy neighbor from bewitched

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
well its 12:30 AM and NOTHING happened today!
stupid illuminati clock!
is anything on the internet real?
well,i guess i'll have to go get a job and work for a living,
instead of hiding out and waiting for the end!
i guess its for the better,my b.o.b. included a bic pen,lighter,smokes,my guitar,and 3 cans of beans!
its funny,i just remembered i should have a can opener! (i friggin hate beans!)
anyway,back to reality!
until the next end of time!!!.....................

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
well its 12:30 AM and NOTHING happened today!
stupid illuminati clock!
is anything on the internet real?
well,i guess i'll have to go get a job and work for a living,
instead of hiding out and waiting for the end!
i guess its for the better,my b.o.b. included a bic pen,lighter,smokes,my guitar,and 3 cans of beans!
its funny,i just remembered i should have a can opener! (i friggin hate beans!)
anyway,back to reality!
until the next end of time!!!.....................

Time for the guys to come out from the basements and fresh air me thinks.
otherwise we will have millions of albino looking teenagers starved of sunlight.
I just hope they don't burn up in the sun when they step outside and then it will be

"VAMPIRE APOCALYPSE DOOM IS NIGH WOE ME WOE YOU".
lock up your daughters swap the pill for garlic and post on you tube using the powers of prayer.
And together by the powers we be we will light candles armed with grandmas rocking chair legs
we will let them have what for.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join