It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

well,here we are! are you ready?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
as the title suggests,we are here! sept.9,2012.
many threads have been posted on this date (among other dates that have passed,and in the future)
i guess the most interesting event is the countdown clock of the illuminati!
there are a few threads on this,and even one that claims to have decoded it!
anyway,i got up early today so i wouldn't miss anything.
wouldn't want to miss a big event while sleeping!
i got the news channel on tv,got all news radio playing,got all the breaking news sites,with alerts on m computer.
and of course i am on ats!!!!
i've read all the theories,studied all the math that was posted,examined the number of days before and after this date,even the days from 9/11!
33,99,and 111 come up a lot. (coincident?)
any way,my eyes are on the 'clock' waiting.............(yet again!)
i don't care what anyone here says,you are waiting too! maybe not for 9,9,2012,but for some date for something to happen!
everyone says they hope nothing bad to happen,but deep down,you kinda want it to.
like slowing down to see a car accident. its horrible,but ya gotta look!
well if nothing pans out today,i still have sept 21,2012,the whole month of october(financial meltdown month!),first 2 weeks in nov.,and of course the grand daddy of the end of times date DECEMBER 21,2012!!!!

personally,my patients are running thin with all these false alarms!
if nothing does happen,at all period,then what the heck am i gonna do with all this peanut butter and canned food i have stockpiled!!!???? most of it is crap,and the only time i would eat it is if the world did end!

any way,feel free to share your thoughts!

peace

it strange,i tried to bring up the actual site for this clock,and the server is 'timed out'!!!!
(seriously,no pun intended!)
i guess a lot of people are waiting for the end!
the video i did post is amusing enough though! cool music!

NOTE: the clock's date on this video is from the date the video was made,not today's date!

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
9th is ending in my time zone. No doom, sorry. Mortgages and bills will still need to be paid.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logman
Mortgages and bills will still need to be paid.

Now THAT is doom.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
From what I've understood the 13:23 pm mark is in UTC time.

So other timezones are irrelevant.

Approximately 2 hours left.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReleaseThePressure
From what I've understood the 13:23 pm mark is in UTC time.

So other timezones are irrelevant.

Approximately 2 hours left.

Darn it - I'll be in bed in 2 hours. Last thing I want is to miss the end of the world lol! Nothing is going to happen. It is all just a ploy to get us to stock up on emergency supplies! But I didn't buy any, so take that big business.

Have a nice, peaceful and uneventful day

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ReleaseThePressure

It's not UTC, it auto calculates for your time zone. The you should base off of is 1:23:33 PM EST.

Check out this other thread about the same thing.

ATS thread

This thread should probably be closed in favor of the other, but that's up to the mods.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
And when nothing happens......then what?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by JayFlores

Maybe a shot to go with my beer during some football watching?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayFlores

Then we all move on to the next bit of D O O M and start all over again.

Personally, I love threads like this (and the other one that was closed), because one day it may actually happen and even if it doesn't, it's fun to follow the threads and hear people theories.

Rev

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Also, I forgot to add this post of mine from the other thread:

"If the clock is supposed to countdown to September 09, 2012 13:23:33 local time for whoever is viewing it (as found in the sites source code), then we won't know for sure that nothing has happened until September 09, 2012 13:23:33 has occurred all over the world"

With the above in mind, where in the world will be the last place to experience September 09, 2012 13:23:33? I'm sure I could Google it, but I'm lazy and my cat Basil is giving me his "love me" face, so I'm off to hug my puss...erm cat.

Rev

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by revmoofoo
Also, I forgot to add this post of mine from the other thread:

"If the clock is supposed to countdown to September 09, 2012 13:23:33 local time for whoever is viewing it (as found in the sites source code), then we won't know for sure that nothing has happened until September 09, 2012 13:23:33 has occurred all over the world"

With the above in mind, where in the world will be the last place to experience September 09, 2012 13:23:33? I'm sure I could Google it, but I'm lazy and my cat Basil is giving me his "love me" face, so I'm off to hug my puss...erm cat.

Rev

I think the international date line lies somewhere between Hawaii and New Zealand. So perhaps Fiji, or Tonga, Western Samoa maybe, not sure - I'd have to look at a map and I can't be arsed!

Nothing will happen. You'll see. Or more accurately, you won't see

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul

Nothing will happen just like most of the doom predictions on ats. However i liked your opening post different
from others pushing thier agenda on to others who have a different view of things.

And so far no sheep calling/shill-calling/assleep/etc.

Respect.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Shamatt

Or maybe it will and we just won't see it right away. Either way, it'll be a fun journey.

Have a star for being as lazy as me.

Rev

edit on 9/9/2012 by revmoofoo because: ETA

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
if nothing does happen,at all period,then what the heck am i gonna do with all this peanut butter and canned food i have stockpiled!!!???? most of it is crap,and the only time i would eat it is if the world did end!

any way,feel free to share your thoughts!

peace

It's not to late to sell it as we still have a ways to go till the next doomsday prediction.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by revmoofoo

It is entertaining at the least

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayFlores

Hold all the charlatans accountable for wasting alot of peoples time..

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I'm going to watch football. I think I'll be safe.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Reply to post by Logman

The omen is about Michael Vick and the Eagles. Vick will get injured as he usually does.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThreeNF
I'm going to watch football.

Hence, my reason for wanting the world to end. Oh wait, they won't have spectator sports on the other side, will they?

nnnNNNOOOOOOO!

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul

I just do not buy into this illuminati running the world i mean where is the proof..
I think there are some conspiracies out there but very few.

The olympic one was an epic fail although i did enjoy the ats radios comments on
which said doomsayers foil illuminatis plans with the power of thought prayer that was epic.

Very entertaining that alot will keep falling for it and a shame too i cannot wait to see what's next.
It is a shame that some OP'S start off being rude to others who might dissagree with the claim.

I starred and flagged your thread because you have left it open for all to post without smugness
Claiming you have the grand meaning to it all and us sheep better put up etc.

You show alot of conspiracy theorists regarding subjects like doom the way forward.

All the best denver22.

<<   2  3 >>

join