It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chupacabra shot in Texas?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Doesn't look like anything I've seen before...

woai.com...

www.earthfiles.com...

[edit on 14-10-2004 by BillN]

[edit on 14-10-2004 by BillN]

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   
How would we ever know if its Chupacabra? Its not like we have a reference

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 10:38 AM
link   
That's one freaky looking animal. The story said that thier large dogs went nuts, but were too scared to go after the animal. I guess so! Look at those teeth.

Womack -- who has more than 20 years experience working at Ellen Trout Zoo and for a local veterinarian -- said she's seen and handled a lot of different animals, but that she's never seen anything like this one.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   
looks like the same type of creature they spotted in maryland a few months back. www.nbc13.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   
They look similar, the Texas animal looks as if it has lost all of it's hair.

No blood when it was shot sounds really bizarre, if not difficult to believe.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Notice in the picture the eye socket appears to be empty. If also this creature did not bleed, in combination with an empty eye socket, it smacks of me of an already dead animal. Usually when an animal dies, it's most soft tissue rots first. The eyes would be first to go, and that supports no bleeding if it was dead for a month, there would be no blood. I sort of doubt, this was a fresh kill.

-ADHDsux4me

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   
That might explain why the ear just 'broke off'. The eye does look sunken, but the teeth and the jaw are very unusual.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADHDsux4me
Notice in the picture the eye socket appears to be empty. If also this creature did not bleed, in combination with an empty eye socket, it smacks of me of an already dead animal. Usually when an animal dies, it's most soft tissue rots first. The eyes would be first to go, and that supports no bleeding if it was dead for a month, there would be no blood. I sort of doubt, this was a fresh kill.

-ADHDsux4me

Read the article closer and that's what they said, the animal appeared to have been dead for a while... So it seems fishy to me.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Not only that, but it appears to be a dog. The jaw and teeth are consistant with that of a domestic dog.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   
i found a bigger pic.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
i though the chupa was suppose to be this big creature that could capture sheep and other small/fast animals and scare the hell outta people who saw it.....this looks like a decomposing dog.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Whatever it is, I feel sorry for it. Do you think that maybe these animals got into something? Are there any chemical plants in the area?

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Bald animals look dfferent than their hairy visage.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The shepards teeth appear smaller than the chups, in comparsion to size.

I would say the chups been dead awhile too. Pretty close to this stage!

The chup just hasn't leatherized yet!

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   
The teeth (!) appear to be growing directly out of the lower jaw, without any flesh covering them.

The lower jowls and flesh around the teeth and gums are characteristic of canines and wolves etc. Even partially decomposed I'd think you'd still be able to see something left but it I'm not seeing it in the picture.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
It could also be a type of embred. I'm not sure of which animals, but perhaps a dog of some sort. but if they are spotted in different places, the chances are small. And I am not skeptic.

Is that black stuff mud? or co-agulated blood? or perhaps the actual color?

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   
im a believer in the chup, but hat just looks like a decomposing dog to me, plus the way he describes it, just makes me think thats what it was.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   
It looks almost identicle to the creature shot in Elmendorf, Texas in late July. That animal is having it's dna tested now I believe...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Comparison Photo's

Pollock

Elmendorf

They are still awaiting the results on the Elmendorf creature's dna.

[edit on 10-14-2004 by William One Sac]

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
The vet who was called out to examine this creature....whatever it may be... said she saw a live one run in front of her car. They appearently look the same alive or dead.
My son saw an animal looking "exactly like this" on the news in Spokane WA about 4 months ago. It was alive and looked the same. Hmmmm......

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I've never seen anything quite like it. Around NE Ohio when an animal is dead a couple weeks (as suggested ) decay is evident, BUT it has become a meal for scavengers. I see no evidence of this creature being eaten in the pictures. Every picture from all locations of those dead animals look like fresh kills for that reason alone. I have never been to Texas, is there a serious lack of scavengers?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join