It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HITMAN ABSOLUTION

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Cannot wait for this game. I've been playing since the first installment and I am still playing Blood Money to this day. Anyone else excited for 47's return? Plus there is plenty of gameplay on youtube. Check it out if you get a chance.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Can't wait.. Between Absolution and RE6 I'm going to go crazy with anticipation..

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

I know it man! I am excited for Leon's return in RE6

But yeah. Hitman is just too much fun.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Lets not forget the new Sly game, and Bioshock infinite..

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I played the very 1st one I believe. I really liked the game but then I got into the online Modern Warfare and haven't looked back. Sadly I have bought 3 games in the past 5 years or so. MW2, Black Ops, & MW3. I used to play other games such as Madden and Forza but I can't get enough of multi-player gaming.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by HawkeyeNation
I played the very 1st one I believe. I really liked the game but then I got into the online Modern Warfare and haven't looked back. Sadly I have bought 3 games in the past 5 years or so. MW2, Black Ops, & MW3. I used to play other games such as Madden and Forza but I can't get enough of multi-player gaming.

Your missing out on so many good games my friend.. In my option this past year was one of the best gaming years..

I mean portal 2 and Skyrim alone have occupied many, many hours of my time.. HAHA But if your into the whole MW3 multiplayer thing.. You should check out Max Payne 3.. best multiplayer since Halo 3 in my option..

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I am a big modern warfare fan myself. But haven't been into it as of late. I've been going back and playing older games that I never really played or beaten. Such as RE3, Morrowind, Civ 2, Alpha Centauri. Idk, I like a little of everything.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
ugh i used to play moden warfare 2,3 and black ops but then i realized how absolutely mind numbingly crap they are.
max payne was good multiplayer for a while.

Hitman is gonna be awesome, my fave is still silent assassin.
games i want are hitman absolution, tomb raider, re6, farcry 3 and halo 4.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Hitman Absolution and Far Cry 3 are my two "Must Have" games coming out soon. I've loved the hitman series from the very beginning. Wasn't a fan of the first far cry game but Far Cry 2 was great.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
well, crap.

I'll have to pry myself away from Diablo 3 to play Absolution.
I *loved* Blood Money.
The first two were great too.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I just wish they could incorporate a multiplayer hitman mode. I want to fiberwire some noobs

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Not a big enough fan to buy it right away when it comes out. It wont keep me from gameflying it though to see how it is before I spend my money on a bunk game that was hyped up to be more than it was. (see MW2 MW3 fallout New vegas bioshock2 etc) but in response to the question I am looking forward to the return of agent 47 it has been too long since a new hitman game has come out.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

I wish RE would go back to its roots. Zombies. this whole parasitic bug spin has ruined it imo.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by gostr

They are bringing back the zombies lol. But other enemies as well

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I freakin love the Hitman games! I've been a fan since silent assassins. I've seen some of the game play on absolution and man this game is gonna be sick! I can't wait for it.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Theprimevoyager

OMG OMG OMG OMG! I'm pumped for it! Like an inflatable mattress ready to burst! I've pre-ordered and have been playing the sniper challenge DLC. Anybody checked it out?

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Loved Hitman since Silent Assassin, I even remeber the mission which made me love it, before that mission I was unsure because it was unforgivingly hard (I have since come to love this fact).
Anyway, the mission was a snowy level, it had a sniper tower and a sewer.
2 target's, I run into the sewer, place bomb underneath manhole, run to sniper tower wait for 2 targets to show and meet in middle area, (1 pulls up in car above manhole.) Snipe the other guy, while they're talking, then car guy runs to his motor and Boom.
I make swift getaway and feel like a proffesional hitman, Love it.

I don't generally play them once I have completed them but yeah I love the games and am eagerly awaiting Absolution.

By Roblot:OMG OMG OMG OMG! I'm pumped for it! Like an inflatable mattress ready to burst! I've pre-ordered and have been playing the sniper challenge DLC. Anybody checked it out?

DLC for which game?

edit on 27-9-2012 by Chukkles because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join