It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dumbing down reality

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
This guy in Lancashire UK questions the Education his Son is getting from his Teacher and exposes what is really going on in UK Schools with conditioning of our children, It bears an eerie resemblance to the Education system Germany adopted in 1933

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

edit on 16-12-2012 by uprising2freedom because: embedded videos in accordance with site rules

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I'm always so late into these topics, lol, so I'm not sure if someone has already brought this up. I'm too tired to read through all of it.

Anyone remember that kiddies movie Wall-E? If yes then I think you'll see the analogy, if no then ... well you won't.

Someone mentioned earlier, 'what would it take to make people more aware of the distractions being forced down their throat while the people in power subtly take away all their rights, awareness and free thinking?'

Sadly, I think a great shake up in the world that disrupts the mind-junk feed. But will it be too late for them then?

Disarm the mind and you disarm the person/body. History has proven this. In the old days the people were kept in line with religion mostly. And the average folk back then swallowed all of it because they were afraid and didn't know any better. Now since science has to an extent prevailed over religion, there has to be new methods of control developed for the general public. And it doesn't take much guessing to work out what those new methods of control are. But todays youth as far as I'm concerned are in an even more vulnerable position. Unlike people of old who were oppressed, many of the young ones our days simply 'don't care.'

"Hey the environment is in a bad state." Youth: Shrugs, who cares? I want an i-phone. As long as they can get the simple pleasures they don't care. It has been a long process of conditioning, I think. The dropping quality of education is, imo, all part of it. Why would they care when the fundamental meaning behind it all isn't taught to them?

Of course I'm not saying ALL youth are like that but it's a growing trend, this careless attitude.

So what's that all got to do with today's education you might be wondering. I think George Carlin sums it up pretty good, "They want people smart enough to do their jobs and work the machinery, but dumb enough to passively accept their situation." Or something along those lines.

Wow, just noticed how long ago the last comment was made...
edit on 23/12/12 by DwindlingHope because: meh

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I've also noticed an increasing trend in t.v. Where the actors behave like insane neurotics. Rambling on and on Like neurotic paranoids. All of them behaving like they are about to psychologically break down at any moment. This society, which mostly watches television programming, is subversively being conditioned to be paranoid, over extroverted, neurotic psychopaths..

Shows like 'Scandel' or 'the practice' the list is long. And they have tens of millions of loyal viewers. I think tv programming is also to blame for the devolving of societies intelligence.
edit on 10-8-2013 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join