It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Memoirs of a junk drawer..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Kino321

Kino321

Shoe boxes are the best but mine are full of shoes
If you don't have a junk drawer shoe boxes are the next best thing..And yes ah the memory's
peace,sugarcookie1

CX

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Ahhh......the much loved "man drawer".....i see it has spread to women too.

Do you have a "man drawer"?

CX.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
It's gotten so bad, I have invaded the linen closet and the garage with my "junk".
It's mostly books though.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I have three junk drawers in my desk. The first one mostly has old perfume bottles, pens that don't work, headphones with only one side working, 3 or 4 broken MP4 players and toys (I can see an orange pterodactyl, a small yellow car I used to play with when I was a toddler and a Power Rangers yo yo).

The second one has old papers, cassette tapes (how long have those been there?) a bag with pins, a school medal and remote controls that I have no idea what they do.

The third one has... light bulbs. Yeah, I don't know either

I have always been able to find something there that I could use, except the other day when I was looking for a stapler. I found a box of staples but nothing to put them on. It was the first time my junk drawers disappointed me, a sad day that was

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
reply to post by davespanners

If you don't want the melon baller and an egg slicer i can take those off your hands they would make a great addition to my junk junk drawer
peace,sugarcookie1

We need a junk draw swap shop, You want my melon baller and I like the sound of Casandras Orange Pterodactyl

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

I'd take a stapler for the orange pterodactyl

Also, what if the melon thing is like this one?:

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

CX
I watched the video and it was hilarious thanks for posting it..There is no man drawer at my house I'm a single lady..

But i had to laugh about the keys Ive got tons of them in my drawer and Ive no idea what they go to but i just cant bring myself to throw them away they just might be to something very important so i will probably hold on to them for life

peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Elentarri

Elentarr
I had that problem with books also but i solved that little problem i had a garage sale sold almost all of them then bought a kindle fire and put all my fav books into that it freed up allot of room in my house I'm a avid book reader
Thanks for posting,peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Casandra

Casandra
What a great junk drawer! Hold on to your small yellow car and Power Rangers yo yo don't ever let them leave your drawer those will be worth money someday plus the great memory's of playing with them..

I'm sorry your junk drawer let you down but look on the bright side next time it just might have just the thing you need one day
peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

davespanners
What a great idea a ATS junk draw swap shop! I was eyeing balling Casandras Power Rangers yo yo but your egg slicer made my day
peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Casandra

LOL that was hilarious!

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

There was a man drawer in our house once,I took it
over too! My husband wants me to have a yard sale
sometime soon.
One time I was going to go visit out of state relatives.
My husband was threatening to hire a truck and empty
the house while I was gone.Most of my husband's complaints
are over my business inventory.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

mamabeth
I hate yard sales there allot of work i hold one once a year and I'm exausted after its over..Id love to go though your business inventory I'm always looking for stuff..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1

Elentarri
I had that problem with books also but i solved that little problem i had a garage sale sold almost all of them then bought a kindle fire and put all my fav books into that it freed up allot of room in my house I'm a avid book reader
Thanks for posting,peace,sugarcookie1

I have an eReader, but if I like the book enough I buy it in hardcopy too. Besides, it's just not the same. I can't sit in the bath and read with an eReader - the electronics might fizzle out.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I have a box full of dinosaur models in the garage... and some of those wooden skeleton models of dinosaurs too. Can't get rid of that!! It's dinosaurs.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Elentarri
You have a point with not taking the ereader into the tub with my luck id drop it right into the water and that would be the end of that..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Elentarri
Your right never get rid of dinosaurs of any kind i know i wouldn't but hey I'm a pack rat
peace,sugarcookie1

top topics

<< 1   >>

join