It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Mysterious Nazca Lines From Space

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
It would be cool if there was a map showing ALL the lines in one pic to get a better feel of patterning if possible.

Here you go...Depicting figures:

And here's a scale model of the lines....

lesley middlemass
edit on 5-9-2012 by OrionHunterX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by crawdad1914

Originally posted by OrionHunterX

Originally posted by TheMindWar
Some nice pics there thanks

Also, I heard that one of the most unusual things in Peru is where a very large area at the top of a mountain has been litterally sliced off, have you heard of that?

Are you meaning this...

And the historians and archaeologists contend that these were made as sacred paths leading to points of worship!! Doesn't that sound pretty dumb? Does this look like a sacred path? Did they need to slice off the top of a hill for making a path that can land a Jumbo? And where does the so called 'sacred' path lead to?

That sliced off mountain top has allways been the most compelling to me. Operating off memory here, but I believe no evidence has ever been found of the literally hundreds or maybe thousands of cubic acres of earth that was sheared off the top. No debris field, where did all the dirt go?

Not only that. How did they flatten that hill with just hand held tools? Today you would need giant excavators to pull off this massive project!

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Viewing this overall map one gets the impression that the animal drawings must represent CONSTELLATIONS much in the same manner as our plotting of the skies - astrologically and astronomically.

edit on 5-9-2012 by de_Genova because: add pic

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by de_Genova

True..

But so far they do not line up with much.
Now, either they were never meant to be aligned or they were at one time but no longer are

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Tell me Slayer, do you have a theory on why they sliced tops off mountains?

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by inverslyproportional
I remember reading and then seeing a show about this on ancient aliens, the next to last picture, of all the holes that are made in a perfect grid pattern were said to be done by a giant drilling rig for the sake of core samples. it does kinda look like that to me as well.

It went on to say that it was done to take samples for gold deposits, i wander if there is any gold down there?

I also remember Vondanikan talking about the sumerians, and they were bred and taught, so they could mine the gold for the "Gods" who would return much later to collect it. I wander if their was any actual merit to that, as summer was the first civilization we know of, and the first written language. Their own recorrds say as much, if the translations are acurate.

Here's one concept that has been in practice for a while, that is said to be of one reason, but easily could be for the reason above... The fact that countries store gold deposits, to base their own currency on... Yes it's practical, but amazing how something we deem perfectly normal, easily fits in with the notion, we are " Stock piling gold " for another purpose...

I mean honestly, think of how perfect it is, to have generations after generations as a means they just cannot explain, Love and want to collect gold, let alone having governments store it, I mean is it just a coincidence that the WORLD's LARGEST GOLD STORAGE Is in New York City, USA?

There are roughly 540,000 gold bars belonging to 48 foreign central banks and 12 international organizations such as The International Monetary Fund or The Bank for International Settlement. The United States has about 5 percent of its gold stored there. Nearly $200 billion worth of gold rests on bedrock five stories underground, 30 feet below the city's subway system, inside the Federal Reserve Bank of New York's vault.

Dunno about you, but that's kinda odd, not just that fact, but that pure fact it has such a unchallenged reason for being there, Wall street.

The majority of gold came to the Fed after World War II as countries sought a safe place to keep their wealth. New York's rise as one of the world's financial capitals also makes it convenient for countries that want to sell their holdings.

So if they ever came back to collect, it wouldn't take long.
Honestly, I have always felt that these are landbased starmaps, but I'm having a hard time seeing how they did this.
edit on 5-9-2012 by Moneyisgodlifeisrented because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I love things like this, but nothing to me suggests that people couldn't do it without viewing it from above. Same with crop circles.

If you use a stick to draw a shape or pattern in the dirt, then come up with a simple unit of measurement, scale it up. Use rope, sticks, geological view points ect to create the shapes/lines. Bit of time and effort and there you have it, a big art attack.

If you'd done your hunting, gathering, building, exploring and washing for the week/month and had a sh*t tonne of spare time would you not like to create a giant picture for the heavens? We have always been an intelligent species, if we were to still be doing things like this I'm sure many people would draw a giant cock. Then in the future people would think of it as a sign of male superiority or some form of spaceship.. But who would ever know the true meaning.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

I honestly don't know.

The whole Peruvian area and surrounding countries are very mysterious in many respects. Disputed dating of certain sites Puma Punku. not to mention elongated Skulls etc. Also, as has already been mentioned. The top of that one location was taken off yet we see no debris field nor evidence of what happened to the obviously huge amount of rubble removed.

Great stuff to ponder over.

Pours an early shot

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by VexedSoul
I love things like this, but nothing to me suggests that people couldn't do it without viewing it from above. Same with crop circles.

If you use a stick to draw a shape or pattern in the dirt, then come up with a simple unit of measurement, scale it up. Use rope, sticks, geological view points ect to create the shapes/lines. Bit of time and effort and there you have it, a big art attack.

If you'd done your hunting, gathering, building, exploring and washing for the week/month and had a sh*t tonne of spare time would you not like to create a giant picture for the heavens? We have always been an intelligent species, if we were to still be doing things like this I'm sure many people would draw a giant cock. Then in the future people would think of it as a sign of male superiority or some form of spaceship.. But who would ever know the true meaning.

I cant imagine the indigenous people in that arid, practically waterless region would have much free time on their hands. Surviving alone would take up most of the time of the entire community.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by VexedSoul

I cant imagine the indigenous people in that arid, practically waterless region would have much free time on their hands. Surviving alone would take up most of the time of the entire community.

Yeah I suppose so, but still it could have been a possibility. Honestly don't know enough about the region to post a fair enough comment. I just think people back then in general were capable of a lot more than most of us give credit for.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Looking at these lines makes me think of looking at a 3D image. If you are stanging in the wrong place the lines are random and mean nothing, BUT if you are standing where the artist wants you to stand an image appears. Just my 2 cents...

MOTF!

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

Makes me wonder how they had the time. They supposedly had to work hard to eat and very hard to get water!

reminds me of all these lines in China, so many weird unexplained things on this planets and I believe on all the others
and their moons too.

www.theblaze.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moneyisgodlifeisrented

Originally posted by inverslyproportional
I remember reading and then seeing a show about this on ancient aliens, the next to last picture, of all the holes that are made in a perfect grid pattern were said to be done by a giant drilling rig for the sake of core samples. it does kinda look like that to me as well.

It went on to say that it was done to take samples for gold deposits, i wander if there is any gold down there?

I also remember Vondanikan talking about the sumerians, and they were bred and taught, so they could mine the gold for the "Gods" who would return much later to collect it. I wander if their was any actual merit to that, as summer was the first civilization we know of, and the first written language. Their own recorrds say as much, if the translations are acurate.

Here's one concept that has been in practice for a while, that is said to be of one reason, but easily could be for the reason above... The fact that countries store gold deposits, to base their own currency on... Yes it's practical, but amazing how something we deem perfectly normal, easily fits in with the notion, we are " Stock piling gold " for another purpose...

I mean honestly, think of how perfect it is, to have generations after generations as a means they just cannot explain, Love and want to collect gold, let alone having governments store it, I mean is it just a coincidence that the WORLD's LARGEST GOLD STORAGE Is in New York City, USA?

There are roughly 540,000 gold bars belonging to 48 foreign central banks and 12 international organizations such as The International Monetary Fund or The Bank for International Settlement. The United States has about 5 percent of its gold stored there. Nearly $200 billion worth of gold rests on bedrock five stories underground, 30 feet below the city's subway system, inside the Federal Reserve Bank of New York's vault.

Dunno about you, but that's kinda odd, not just that fact, but that pure fact it has such a unchallenged reason for being there, Wall street.

The majority of gold came to the Fed after World War II as countries sought a safe place to keep their wealth. New York's rise as one of the world's financial capitals also makes it convenient for countries that want to sell their holdings.

So if they ever came back to collect, it wouldn't take long.
Honestly, I have always felt that these are landbased starmaps, but I'm having a hard time seeing how they did this.
edit on 5-9-2012 by Moneyisgodlifeisrented because: (no reason given)

Sort of reminds me of A Bug's Life

Get the food (gold) to the offering stone and get into the ant hill (Deep Underground Bases)

They come, they eat, they leave.....THEY COME THEY EAT THEY LEAVE!

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasonicFantom
Primitive humans did this.

I honestly don't know if you were serious or just posting that tongue in cheek but I take extreme exception to the idea that Ancient man was primitive and especially those in this region.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

What I wonder is this:

Are the old "gods"(humans who had a "continuity of government" plan who survived one or more of the earth resets) returning soon? Like that song by blue oyster cult?

How many times has this pattern been in action, Slaves and gods, savages and "civilized" ?

How do we overcome the fighting, stop making pyramids in our societies social structure... ?

How long have people known about these old "gods" , and have they been working for them for thousands of years? The "gods" creating societies for the sole purpose of mining, purifying, storeing rare minerals? Maybe these "gods" only started culture and farming for just this purpose, and they really couldn't care less what happens to us.

Does the reset... The earth cataclysms... are they caused by a natural cycle, or is it high technology?

Prison planet... Star wars... A long time ago, in a galaxy not so far away...

"hey guys just get us a one world government where everyone is slave to money, and we will come back and make you gods as we are too. If you do not we will just kill you all anyway and make our own one world... You may as well just help us and become immortal, yea we have an ap for that.. Besides those other people are just dumb animals. Join the empire! "

In case that all seemed off topic I am coming from the view point that those "lines" are air and space ports... I am saying that for the last what 200,000 years we have been manipulated time and time again in all societies. I don't think these guys are very nice. At some point on earth very advanced humans lived and warred and raped us... They don't want to wipe us out. We are VERY good slaves. Sex and money... Reproduce more slaves who want to dig up more gold...

These oppressive governments are not this way for giggles.. People say "they have all the power they could ever have and way too much money to spend what would be the point of NWO?" I would answer that by saying that it was never their motive to begin with. The men of old (gods) want this.. When you are not part of our society you can then have motives that are very hard to understand or even imagine.

We are being used much like we use bacteria to make yogurt. We help the bacteria grow and give them all they need, but we are not their gods, and we don't care about them. One day if they ever got smart enough we could tell them we were gods who cared, but really we would just grow them to make yogurt, and then we would end their world by eating them. Then we would start another batch, and they would not know and they would think us gods, and then we would give them food and warmth, we would protect their growth. And then?? We eat em again...

Could be..

Right?

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
What if no one did.
Perhaps in earths past strong magnetic shifts caused unusual patterns. The sliced off mountain could be natural. Regarding nature, nothing is impossible.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by tigercat1971
What if no one did.
Perhaps in earths past strong magnetic shifts caused unusual patterns. The sliced off mountain could be natural. Regarding nature, nothing is impossible.

You saw the pics.

I could possibly see a flattened mountaintop occurring naturally, but when you mix in all the lines and holes....
It just doesn't have a natural look to me.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Also, I heard that one of the most unusual things in Peru is where a very large area at the top of a mountain has been litterally sliced off, have you heard of that?

Are you meaning this...

Looks like a runway to me.
And the historians and archaeologists contend that these were made as sacred paths leading to points of worship!! Doesn't that sound pretty dumb? Does this look like a sacred path? Did they need to slice off the top of a hill for making a path that can land a Jumbo? And where does the so called 'sacred' path lead to?

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I Still don't rule out the Stitchen version from the Sumerian Tablets.

I know the controversial s about him, but to me it is still one of the theories around that makes sence too me.

I recall from memory, but talks about "The beam that cuts all" and used for research, exploration and mining probing. ,,,

Not sure, but even think there was talk about south america being the final destination of the gold before shipping outta space .

I know... But still more plausible as caveman with scissles and rocks..

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Are you meaning this...

That sliced off mountain top has allways been the most compelling to me. Operating off memory here, but I believe no evidence has ever been found of the literally hundreds or maybe thousands of cubic acres of earth that was sheared off the top. No debris field, where did all the dirt go?

Not only that. How did they flatten that hill with just hand held tools? Today you would need giant excavators to pull off this massive project!

The thing that intrigues me about this photo isnt the fact that the mountaintop is flat as a table but ...

Where is all of the material that was once the mountaintop.

That is alot of back fill and none of it seems to be anywhere in sight.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join