It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forbidden Photos of Adolf Hitler

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Pardon the brevity of my opening post as I am no expert on Hitler. I did find some of these photos more humanizing of who he was. I personally wonder who wrote the history books of ww2 and Hitlers biography, cough. Anyone who studied Hitler with some depth, please provide any feedback.

www.tomatobubble.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

Simply goes to show that even the most depraved can be disguised in sheep's clothing...

Peril can lay behind any smile.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
so the jews made it all up ?

lock/ban/delete

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Nothing at this link can change what Hitler did to this world.

Absolutely nothing.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
that was a SLAM DUNK of cognitive dissonance.

I'm gonna go take a bath.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
We certainly see far more pictures that portray Hitler looking evil. And rightfully so, as he was one of the most evil humans to ever stain this earth.

That said, I personally think it is somewhat important that we see him looking more human in pictures from time to time. Its easy to think of him as some evil demon. It has a much bigger impact when we remember he was just a man.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
If I'm not mistaking, this is one of self-destructing threads.
Talking nicely of that persona is forbidden.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Hitler was cooler when he rocked a handle bar mustache.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Publicity photos maybe?
Hell they made Kim Jong il look like his people adored him.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
nor are the photo's trying to change what he did. we are all people. we all have both good and evil with in us.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Oh gee there isnt ANY chance that our own Government lied to us about WW2? Get Real!

I personally believe that Hitler was a good man, and that America made him look bad, he was after all against our country in the war right?!

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Hitler was scum, but he did not act alone. I think it"s critical to look into and shine the light on the people and institutions that supported, propped up and financed this little, no account painter in the early years and right up to becoming the engine of destruction on the world stage we all know.
Tyrants do not operate in a vacuum. Hitler had a lot of help, Hitler served a function, as hideous and ugly that function was.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

So what are you trying to accomplish with this thread? Hilter liked dogs? Talked to women and children?

He still was a freaking nut job.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by WiindWalker
Oh gee there isnt ANY chance that our own Government lied to us about WW2? Get Real!

I personally believe that Hitler was a good man, and that America made him look bad, he was after all against our country in the war right?!

a good man...if you ignore that whole genocide thing.

America did have issue with him mostly based on his banking philosophies, but unless you are a holocaust denier, i dont see how ANYONE could call him a good man.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
We certainly see far more pictures that portray Hitler looking evil. And rightfully so, as he was one of the most evil humans to ever stain this earth.

That said, I personally think it is somewhat important that we see him looking more human in pictures from time to time. Its easy to think of him as some evil demon. It has a much bigger impact when we remember he was just a man.

What's there to look for more, are you serious, the man killed millions of innocent people and you want me to think he was a man? My friend, you are forgeting things, and that is dangerous.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Of course there will be pictures of Hitler playing with children or animals or looking adoringly at his girlfriend.

Doesn't change the fact he is responsible for heinous acts against humanity. How many children died in Nazi blitzkrieg attacks or concentration camps or as slave labor in some Axis armament factory? How many animals, for that matter, were slaughtered in the course of the war?

Find me a picture of Hitler shaking hands with a Rabbi or looking adoringly at a Jewish child from a Polish ghetto.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Is this another worship Hitler thread?

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
makes you wonder these photos a man who had stuck his fingers up at the bankers & turned a shell of a country around who was behind hitler & where did all that money come from if only the polish had not killed 58.000 ethnic germans in early 1939 forcing germanys hand history might have been differant he was just a pawn in a game stalin was a lot worse

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
And most people who knew Ted Bundy thought that he was a really nice guy. Monsters often have an appealing or humane side to them.

Too bad Hitler didn't treat everybody as well as he treated Aryan kids, Aryan women, and animals. History would be vastly different if he'd been universal about showing his human side

~Heff

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Obviously these pictures don't change a dang thing about who he was or what he did to the world. I still enjoyed seeing them though. I like looking at pictures I've never seen before.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join