It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Antichrist!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 03:36 AM
link   
A bump is heard in the cold dark night����.it must be the antichrist! I am about two quarts of a yard short from going nuts and all these so-and-so is the antichrist comments are going to drive me over the edge of a cliff I am already staring up at.

Every time anyone does not like someone they claim that they are the sinister antichrist incarnate. Bush, Kerry, Blair, Manson, Andy Dick, Mickey Rooney, who the hell ever! How many antichrists do we have? Is this just an attempt to randomly guess a correct answer like in the old days of the Predictions forum?

Now I am not saying either way that there will not be an antichrist or not, but don�t you think that if there were it would be a bit secretive? Do you really think that every Tom, Dick and Harry would be the special chosen �Neo� to figure it out and save the world?

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Why should anyone care who the anti-Christ is, can you stop him/her/it?
Will it change anything if anyone knows?
So why bother trying to figure it out?

In the words of The Beatles: "Let it be."

IMHO you create your own heaven and also your own hell.

If you have true faith/understanding (not blind faith) and have a true heart, you will have a clean conscious.

No worrys.

[edit on 17-10-2004 by amike555]

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Well... you're the antichrist, Jonna!

*laugh*

... mocking the other people.

I don't hate you.

And besides; no one's going to suspect who the anti-christ is. According to popular Christian end-of-the-worldism. So, the speculation is just eliminating the candidates. Obviously, this means that Bush and Kerry and Manson and Captain Ahab and Madonna and that guy across the street who looks at you funny aren't the anti-christ.

[edit on 17-10-2004 by Solasis]

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Go read 1 and 2 John.

There are many anti-christs.

Anti-Christ is the spirit of any who say that "Jesus Christ was not the Son of God" and "Jesus is not here in the flesh"

Many Decievers have entered the world, decieving and being decieved!!!

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ab2tw
Go read 1 and 2 John.
There are many anti-christs.
Anti-Christ is the spirit of any who say that "Jesus Christ was not the Son of God" and "Jesus is not here in the flesh"

This does, of course, require the assumption that the bible (particularly the Gospels and John) are true.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Good point Solasis.

You have to believe that the bible is true in order to believe that there is a biblical ant-christ, other wise it is analagous to believing that there was no hunter in the bambie movie since the bambie movie never really happened.

Unfortunatly there are many who profess a belief in the bible, yet twist its writings to fit their own imaginations or conscience.

[edit on 19-10-2004 by ab2tw]

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Unfortunatly there are many who profess a belief in the bible, yet twist its writings to fit their own imaginations or conscience.

'course, that's true of just about anyone who interprets the bible on their own, even slightly deviating from the teachings of whatever church they belonged to. But the rest are really just sheep, aren't they?

Lose-lose situation there...

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Well, that makes me an Anti-Christ then. Wow, never thought I would grow up to be a Beast! Better have Mom knit me a new sweater for that...

So, um, how do I take over the world and make people worship me and stuff, then? I haven't received my Anti-Christ welcome aboard packet yet.

Which ones are the deceivers? My rule of thumb is that those who preach fear and ignorance are trying to deceive, while those who preach love and wisdom are probably telling you the truth.

Am I wrong about this?

new topics

top topics

join