It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu's ability to lead In question.......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   

On Sunday Winograd lashed out at Netanyahu and Barak for advocating a strike on Iran despite senior defense establishment officials having voiced opposition to a strike. "All of the heads of the defense establishment, the Shin Bet (Israel Security Agency), the Mossad, both former and current, and Military Intelligence, everyone is saying 'Don't attack!', and only Barak and Netanyahu have decided yes?"

Mofaz questioned Netanyahu's ability to lead saying that he found the prime minister "confused, stressed out and unfocused" during a meeting between the two last week.

Netanyahu's ability to lead In question.......

www.jpost.com

Winograd charged that both Barak and Netanyahu were acting irresponsibly in advocating a unilateral strike on Iran. "You are going to endanger our entire country, everything that we have built. Both the country physically and the economy."

He slammed Barak for his comments that no more than 500 Israelis would die in a potential Iranian counterstrike. "No more than 500 killed, did you count, do you know? I don't know what your considerations are. It is irresponsibility of the highest order," he
Mofaz questioned Netanyahu's ability to lead saying that he found the prime minister "con
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
www.huffingtonpost.com...
edit on 2-9-2012 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
This is a devastating article on Netanyahu's leadership, for me it is only a matter of time before there is some kind of backlash against the present leadership in Israel.

According to this article the only two people that are advocating an attack on Iran is Netanyahu and Ed Barak. Every other agency is totally against it. saying that it will endanger the existence of Israel.

This article is from the Jerusalem Post and for me is proof that Netanyahu is out of control, has lost the ability to lead.

www.jpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
The more they get us discussing the matter the more weak our stance becomes until we no longer say "No" to an attack straight away, but rather we mull it over in our minds weighing the pros and cons until one day they convince us the pros outweigh the cons. They are skilled manipulators. It's hard to fight this kind of constant trickle of poison. One day you look back and wonder how you let things get so far.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
sounds like c.y.a from israel in the event that things dont turn out the way they want .... netenyahoo would have been jobless long ago if he didnt have popular support ...

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Maybe Israel will get lucky and some Mossad agent will put a bullet through his warmongering head. And while he's at it put one though the other warmongers head also. Only 500 will die in a counterstrike. The man is a idiot.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
The entire article is definitely worth a read.
The attack on Netanyahu is scathing.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Going by the comments following the article most readers are all for attacking Iran and ignoring the consequences.

I am beginning to think that Israel has now become a sideshow for USA. It's like they have raised a child, nurtured it through early years, guided it through puberty, and now as a petulent teenager acting like they are high on drugs the US are getting fed up with it and about to show it the door.

If Israel wants to take on Iran and all it's supporters go ahead it will make a great show. May the best side win.

I'm putting bets on there will be more than 500 Israeli's dead though.

I fully agree with one poster that in the end the 'real' Jews will remain in the Holy Land living in harmony with the other muslim and christian semites.

The fake Jews will either be dead, or flee back to whatever part of the world they came from.

Lets face facts, these imported Jews have another place to go home to. The Iranians, the Palestinians are already in their home and have nowhere else to go.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin
Going by the comments following the article most readers are all for attacking Iran and ignoring the consequences.

I am beginning to think that Israel has now become a sideshow for USA. It's like they have raised a child, nurtured it through early years, guided it through puberty, and now as a petulent teenager acting like they are high on drugs the US are getting fed up with it and about to show it the door.

If Israel wants to take on Iran and all it's supporters go ahead it will make a great show. May the best side win.

I'm putting bets on there will be more than 500 Israeli's dead though.

I fully agree with one poster that in the end the 'real' Jews will remain in the Holy Land living in harmony with the other muslim and christian semites.

The fake Jews will either be dead, or flee back to whatever part of the world they came from.

Lets face facts, these imported Jews have another place to go home to. The Iranians, the Palestinians are already in their home and have nowhere else to go.

I agree with you in the main about the "Real Jews". However if Netanyahu gets his way there may be nothing left of the region
and parts of Europe... all be it that is the worst case scenario, best case scenario is a regional war that is protracted and cost maybe hundreds of thousands of lives.

I remember seeing Netanyahu on The news programs during the Gulf war of 1991, being interviewed round the table with Eagleburger and some others, his attitude to the Iraqi dead was terrible and he was totally loving the drama and the attention.. Disgusting human being. Bottom line is i think he likes this game.. it's making him feel important.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

I don't think there is a single human being anywhere in the world who wants to see a nuclear conflict. US and Russia have had a MAD standoff for a long time and both sides know it is not really an option.

I truly believe that if anybody was to make a move towards setting off one of these weapons then they would be obliterated first by the super powers.

Israel must be quite high on the target list for US and Russia as well as other countries such as UK and France who would blast Israel off the map long before Iran could.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin
reply to post by rigel4

I don't think there is a single human being anywhere in the world who wants to see a nuclear conflict. US and Russia have had a MAD standoff for a long time and both sides know it is not really an option.

I truly believe that if anybody was to make a move towards setting off one of these weapons then they would be obliterated first by the super powers.

Israel must be quite high on the target list for US and Russia as well as other countries such as UK and France who would blast Israel off the map long before Iran could.

The problem with this ,is that the Germans supplied them submarines, so even if others have targeted Israel
their submarines are a fail safe method of destruction. ie: Sampson Option.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Yes that's the theory, however subs can be tracked and taken out by other subs.

I don't believe the whereabouts of Israeli subs are not known.

Submarines are notoriuosly unreliable bits of kit and need a lot of maintenance. Which means they come into dock at regular intervals.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

This is a devastating article on Netanyahu's leadership, for me it is only a matter of time before there is some kind of backlash against the present leadership in Israel.

Matter of time?

Israel had THEE LARGEST "OCCUPY" protest gathering in the world this year...
almost 600,000 people.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Wow, Don't know how, but i completely missed this.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Netanyahu is just a puppet.
So his leading is the same as it would have been for whatever other puppet got 'elected'.

Be careful not to focus on the irrelevant i.e. Netanyahu, and focus on the fact that Israel is potentially going to destroy the whole world.
Most people would trust a chimpanzee more with a nuke then Israel, and for good reason.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
they won't destroy the world, they'll just end up destroying themselves.

then it will be up to the american taxpayer to send trillions to rebuild the country.

but thats the least of the worry.

they'll get no help from the international community because they struck first and brought any retaliation on themselves.

obama won't help, for the very same reason.

iran could have a million nukes, but if they use them first, then america will completely destroy every living soul in iran.

despite all the iranian rhetoric of destroying israel, its to rally the cause and nothing more.

they won't risk the entire existence of the republic with nothing to gain.
edit on 2-9-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

they won't destroy the world, they'll just end up destroying themselves.
This is inevitable if you remove nukes from the equation.
But the people in charge over there actually believe that they can destroy the whole world because 'god' will save them.
No one denies that they have the plan of dropping the big one in case of military defeat, which is inevitable eventually.
So it would seem that sooner or later they will drop it.

then it will be up to the american taxpayer to send trillions to rebuild the country.
By that time it will probably only be China with the capability to send trillions, and I think that Israel will get a taste of its own medicine that it happily gave to the Palestinians.
In saying that, I doubt the current Jewish run financial system will be around much longer anyway.

they'll get no help from the international community because they struck first and brought any retaliation on themselves.
Even without out striking first most of the world would not help them considering what they have done to people.

iran could have a million nukes, but if they use them first, then america will completely destroy every living soul in iran.
Probably but when you say first you need to consider that we have already committed acts of war against them i.e. sanctions which are starving innocent people as we speak.
But, Iran is obviously not an aggressor and I can't see this being realistic anyway.
But I have no doubt we will do our best to destroy every living soul regardless.

despite all the iranian rhetoric of destroying israel, its to rally the cause and nothing more.
There are a few things needed to take this into context. Unlike the West and Israel who do litreally want to destroy Iran and kill its innocent people, Iran simply wants the Israeli regime to end. And you need to remember that Israel has been threatening Iran a long time before they ever reacted.

edit on 2-9-2012 by Sodium because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

That would be great...

how about a significant backlash against the present leadership in, say.... America??

oh right, because everything will magically be better after November

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by six67seven

That would be great...

how about a significant backlash against the present leadership in, say.... America??

oh right, because everything will magically be better after November

I don't get your point , could you elaborate for us with some details.
What point are you trying to make.

top topics

join