It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Chainz/Kanye West Rap Video Referencing the Aurora Shooter?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
So I think everyone knows of the coincidences in the Lil Wayne video with the aurora shooting. www.abovetopsecret.com...

I was watching this 2 Chainz video (who is one of the top commercial rappers right now) featuring Kanye West video.

The clown is shown multiple times and at the end he has a gas mask for apparently no reason? The Aurora shooter had called himself the joker ( a clown) and was reported to have a gasmask on at the shooting.They also play gunshots right after you see him at 4:46 for no reason. These gunshots are only on the video version.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Im sorry, but I would take anything that Kanye West has to say with less than a grain of salt.......

This guy has time and time again , proven to be , without a doubt, the rapper with the lowest IQ in the industry....

Hes rude, obnoxious, racist, and ignorant......

Sorry bud, but I dont think hes referencing anything here but more of his mind numbing dribble......

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

I think the "gunshot" is just the sound effect thrown in for when the girl jumps out of the cake....Didn't sound much like a gunshot to me to be honest. As for the clown in a gasmask. I'm guessing it was just a "Po-Mo" moment

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Well that was feckin shtupit!

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
good find ignore everyone else, they couldn't care less

but he was the riddler not the joker :\ BUT anyways

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
Im sorry, but I would take anything that Kanye West has to say with less than a grain of salt.......

This guy has time and time again , proven to be , without a doubt, the rapper with the lowest IQ in the industry....

Sorry bud, but I dont think hes referencing anything here but more of his mind numbing dribble......

there are so many things i want to say to you, but all of them will have my comment removed

they're clearly a little smarter then you think.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
It doesnt get more blatant than this folks.

The clowns car is a gold version of James Holmes car. Rap videos have FANCY EXOTIC cars, so this was a red flag.

The clown is a perfect subconscious version of James Holmes. Whats missing? The hair. Yet imagine if the hair was there. It would then be too obvious (especially with the gas mask LOL!!!)

So we have this clown. Constantly getting beat by groups of people. Not just any people. Black, white, fat, tall, skinny, man, woman, etc. This is a perfect tool. These people represent us. You and me. Rap is already a form of resistance, lawlessness, freedom of expression. Beating up James Holmes seems like an enticement trick. Not sure what they are up to on that one.

Anyways, so then he has a gas mask on. BIG red flag. Yes there is smoke in the garage, but your brain will first pick up on a clown in a gas mask. Add in the mysterious gun shots that seem to come right after, plus the crappy car and mass public beatdown........we have some mysterious subconsciousness concoction brewing.

RAP IS PROPAGANDA, has been from the start.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Watched the whole video, painfully.

Saw no connections to the Aurora shooting, just one worldstarhiphop inspired music video with an abundance of class and talent shaping our future's finest.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
LOL, don't get mad at me. I don't really believe in the whole Illuminati symbolism stuff. But I know that other members do.

The clown with a gas mask who is followed by bullet noises when he is shown multiple times was just weird to me.

This is a conspiracy site after all.

edit on 1-9-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
And I just noticed, the clowns car is full of bullet holes at 2:56

edit on 1-9-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Why is he racist? Because he said George Bush didnt care about black people? LOL

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

but he was the riddler not the joker :\ BUT anyways

Aurora 'Dark Knight' Suspect James Holmes Said He 'Was the Joker'

The man in custody for allegedly killing 12 people at the screening of the latest Batman movie in Aurora, Colorado told authorities after the shooting that he "was The Joker," NYPD police commissioner Ray Kelly said today.

abcnews.go.com...

He just dyed his hair the wrong color

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Lol.

2Chainz can't rap.

I honestly don't see why people like him so much.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Kanye & Co will spit stuff they don't even understand.

If you want to read between the lines of a hiphop track have a listen to what Chuck D is saying on this track.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
Lol.

2Chainz can't rap.

I honestly don't see why people like him so much.

LOL...I enjoy the sheer stupidity....and he has funny lines.

top topics

join