It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

! - - - - - ATS VOTES 2004 - - - - - !

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   
OK - the Pisky's vote is cast.

Needless to say, I didn't vote for Dubya's 'Armageddon party'

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Can we make fractionized votes instead? You know Half-Badnarik and Half-Kerry??

I currently support both. On the ATS poll I voted for Kerry. If Badnarik is on the ballot for Tarrant County Texas I may vote for him, otherwise it's Kerry. :-/

[edit on 13-10-2004 by Crysstaafur]

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I voted. For whom? Hint: It was not Bush!

Btw, great job by Kerry tonight on the debate.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 11:14 PM
link   
There should be twice as many options on the voting list, such as:

1. Bush/Cheney
A. I'm under 18 or not a U.S. citizen, but I'd vote for Bush/Cheney if I could
2. Kerry/Edwards
B. I'm under 18 or not a U.S. citizen, but I'd vote for Kerry/Edwards if I could
...etc.

Seperate the numbers from the letters, and you get two sets of results: one for eligible U.S. voters, one for everyone else (mostly foreigners).

The results are worthless as an indicator of who might win the U.S. Presidential election as long as people who are not eligible to vote in the actual U.S. election are voting.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThunderCloud
The results are worthless as an indicator of who might win the U.S. Presidential election as long as people who are not eligible to vote in the actual U.S. election are voting.

I made just this comment before this Topic was created, but if you look at the very first post here you will see that the spirit of this thread is a global ATS outlook and not a predictive polling of American citizens.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
I made just this comment before this Topic was created, but if you look at the very first post here you will see that the spirit of this thread is a global ATS outlook and not a predictive polling of American citizens.

Since you were in involved in the making process, i have a question for you.

Is it a scientific valid survey? (Btw, I asked my questions in 3rd page to confirm it.)

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Voted For Bush/Cheney....

i think Edwards is now believing that he and Kerry can make miracles....didn't he promise if Kerry wins they will perform miracles if you believe what he says?....

The following is what he said...

'When John Kerry is president, people like Christopher Reeve are going to walk. Get up out of that wheelchair and walk again'.

I think Edwards believes him and Kerry are either the Anti-Christ, or JC in the flesh...and not to say that he tried using the death of a good person for political gain...sad really... and that is just one of the points why i wouldn't vote for Kerry/Edwards...

BTW i have a question for all those Kerry lovers that say his health policies are better than Bush....what do you actually know of Kerry/Edwards' drug policy?

Well, here is a link perhaps you should read.
www.pacificresearch.org...

[edit on 13-10-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Validity = actually measuring what an instrument purports to measure.

If this is a measure of the opinion of an online community called ATS, I expect that given the U2U invitations sent out and the fact that the thread is bobbling around the top, this will create a reasonable impression of broad ATS opinion if it generates a decent sample.

The results would be tainted by:

* Users with multiple identities registering multiple votes
* Errors or omissions in counting (unlikely)
* A general aversion to voting in the topic for members who believe it is not a valid process.

I'm not a maker, but I call a spade a spade, and Bush a corrupt *ss*ole unfit to lead any organization.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Is this one of those new automated voting booths ... lol?

Can I volunteer to count the chads when a tie occurs? lol ...

Seriously though, vote - vote - vote! It is one of the most sacred of rights we have as Americans. I'll reserve whom I voted for on 11/2/2004 ... very interested though, on who wins here. Any predictions?

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I dont know about this. Is the UN overseeing this?

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I dont know about this. Is the UN overseeing this?

Thank God, no. That's how we know that this poll isn't rigged!
The UN is like the evil doppleganger of Midas -- everything the UN touches rots and decays within from corruption.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by AboveTopSecret.com
(and if everyone in the world could cast their vote through a conspiracy-theme discussion board community).

This sounds more than reasonable to me. I welcome the input. The President to be elected or re-elected will make decisions affecting virtually all the world. Isolationism simply will not work with a Government gone global. We Americans let our government get that big, some by voting to keep the global-minded in office, and some by not voting at all.
Four years ago, I worked with people who said they preferred a Third Party candidate, but voted the Two Party system because nobody but a Democrat or Republican could win in this country. It will remain that way until we vote for the best person for the job- Always.
I voted as I will in November, and as I voted last time. I have been to the Democratic, Republican and Libertarian Websites and read their platforms. I most closely identify with the Libertarians--again, but belong to no Political Party.
Those of you living in other countries, let your voices be heard.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 12:33 AM
link   
What the hell are we waiting for,,,,lets get this show on down the road.

As Gov Perry said when stopped by a DPS trooper for his driver speeding. "Why dont you just let us get on down the road" ~Gov Perry

Cast you vote and make it count

"Now watch this drive"

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Man that guy looks like John Edwards

Or should I call him Damien Thorn

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
Man that guy looks like John Edwards...

That's the Joker with his makeup on!

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 02:50 AM
link   
*in english with german accent*
So, I have gathered all europeans in our secret base in germany and we have decided to use our unlimited powers to influence ze american elections, together with ze evil UN, that being ze only purpose of our lives, of course.
Ze american people must be re-educated to have ze real democratic elections and to vote for ze best candidate. Our bazillion men army will soon brainwash you all into voting for Kerry.

Victory will be ours!

P.S. I voted for *edited* and I am proud of it!!

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I voted for Badernick(think thats his name)

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Well, I'm neither old enough to vote nor a U.S citizen, but Kerry got my click (And fortunatly I'm not another 'anyone but Bush' voter. If he's good enough for Michael J Fox...rofl kidding KIDDING
)

[edit on 14-10-2004 by LadyCool21]

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Ya know, if you had Mickey Mouse on that poll, I'd vote for him.....Might even end up writing his name in on the ballot at the polls. just to voice my displeasure in the american political system at the present time. Either that or I'll probably go for a third party...Nader most likely. Just to have candidate with the guts to be honest when talking about the state that we are in now would be a refreshing change. Instead, they seem to think we're idiots, and say what they believe we want to hear, regardless of weather it's true or not. The plain simple truth is, we, as a nation, cannot provide sufficient funds to support the amount of spending either of the two main candidates are going to want to spend.

I can't wait for the next time a campainer for the presidential candidates calls me wanting me to contribute. Why should I constribute, will any of that advertising money be spent in NY, where I live? Everything about the election process this years seems to indicate to me that my vote doesn't mean jack.
If it wasn't for the state races, I probably wouldn't bother.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
I voted for Badernick(think thats his name)

Me also, I feel like this, Give me someone to Vote for, and I will.

The problem, How many people really know how this guy is? Not very many.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join