It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

! - - - - - ATS VOTES 2004 - - - - - !

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I voted my heart....

Ya'll know my heart has a big hard on for none other then

BADNARIK!!!

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Voted for Kerry!
Very cool wallpaper in that polling place!

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
I voted for Bush. The reasons should be very clear by now.

I have never heard a clear reason for supporting an incompetent administration basing itself on corruption, deceit, lies, falsification, cronyism and media manipulation.

But each to their own.

You are from what nation? I could have sworn you were not from the States.
Regardless, did you support Clinton? Are you in favor of Kerry, a corrupt treasonist who is a corrupt administration looking for a place to happen?

What a hypocrite.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
I voted my heart....

Ya'll know my heart has a big hard on for none other then

BADNARIK!!!

Shhhhhhhh!!!!

If you say who you voted for it wont come true...its like a wish. You people never blew out your candles did you...

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mynaeris
I have a question for the mods - why was there no place to vote for non of the above as in won't vote as none appeal to me?

I was hoping for a "none of the above" or write in option as well. Sorry, no vote from me.....

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mynaeris
I have a question for the mods - why was there no place to vote for none of the above as in won't vote as none appeal to me?

Why? One of these canidates are going to be elected. Even though you don't like them all, you have to vote for the least of the evil to you. Then you can atleast get more of what you want then possibly none of it.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   
My nation does not count in the ATS poll, as you have seen. I think you think I am in Barcelona, but I can be anywhere from the deep south to the west coast to Europe to Hongkong to Gondwanaland for you, at a moment's notice.

In the archaic two-party FPP electoral college joke of a voting system in the US, it is clearly important to vote strategically to remove the Bush administration, for the good of future generations. In a reasonable assessment Bush is far more treasonous than any other aspirants, he says so himself when he attempts to cover his tracks for lies and fabrication.

The Whitehouse for a good leader, State Penitentiary for Bush.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Ok, as I thought, another European liberal who thinks our election is his election.
Regardless, as you can see by the style and tempo of this thread, this is not the place for your crap. Take it to one of the other threads, if you like.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Ok, as I thought, another European liberal who thinks our election is his election.

No, but this ATS poll is my poll as much as your poll.

"It's time. Let's see how the members of ATS would vote if the U.S. Presidential election were being held right now (and if everyone in the world could cast their vote through a conspiracy-theme discussion board community)."

That's a privilege of being here that is to be respected by all, I hope.

[Edited on 13-10-2004 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   
just voted...

Kerry/Edwards (Democrat)

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Can't wait to see the results.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Regardless, as you can see by the style and tempo of this thread, this is not the place for your crap. Take it to one of the other threads, if you like.

You're a moderator???

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Another exit-poll indicates a 3-way dead-heat between Kerry, Badnarik, and Bush.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I voted Badnarik

It�s good to see Badnarik up there with those other two clowns,
But I imagine this won�t be the case in Nov, I have a feeling most non-Americans are voting for Badnarik, just my opinion mind you, so don�t go freaking out.

[edit on 13/10/2004 by Sauron]

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Another exit-poll indicates a 3-way dead-heat between Kerry, Badnarik, and Bush.

i don't even know who Badnarik is...

i am just happy that he (or anybody) tied with bush

i wish this was the real elections

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I voted! Who came up with the order of the list? Kerry/Edwards first then Badnarik/whoever 2nd, then Bush/Cheney. Can I borrow some of Kerry's 6,000 lawyers to check this out?

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   
when will the results be avalible for us???

and this isnt going to be another FL isue will it... cause thats all we need...

anyway I am looking forward to this also, considering all 20,000 members vote.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Is the voting list order same for everyone?

I had Democrat
Lib.
Rep.

someothers.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   
My Vote is in. Thanks for the opportunity!!
I found a hanging chad, what should I do with it??

Interesting comments in this thread, But, it woUld be beSt if folks didn't indicate wHo they voted for. It seems to be causing some ill will amongst all the wonderful members at this site!

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Ill vote here (Green). But I have never actually voted for a president before. I don't contribute to the cause. I feel the system is corrupt (subdivisions in congress). I don't eat meat because I don't support the factory farming industry. Same idea.

*Thomas Crowne fragged Lucid Lunacy*

[edit on 103131p://13u16 by Lucid Lunacy]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join