It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 conspiracy theories exist to discredit conspiracy theories. And the real truth about wars.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
That is my firm belief. Not all of them exist, but the ones that say our government did it, or the Jews are behind the attacks. The only accurate theory we can say is the government failed to prevent 3,000 people from dying on that day. Think about how you all sound' yes, the official story is a fake, and it doesn't add up. But does that mean the government killed its own people? The government may kill a couple of hundreds per year, but, those are criminals that they kill. Not actual civilians. YES THE GOVERNMENT DID MANIPULATE THE ATTACKS OF 911 I do not deny that. But, it would be completely ridiculous to assert the government destroyed ONE OF OUR NATIONAL MONUMENTS. You want the real truth?

False flags do exist but the government does not start them. They provoke other people into attacking us first. Pearl harbor, 911, Vietnam, Iraq, that's how all wars start. The government doesn't start the violence. They let people take the fall.

I'm just a little frustrated since I was reading a Facebook status from 911 truthers and I cant believe some of the things I was reading... It's just completely disrespectful to think that politicians, no matter how big of a scumbag they would be, would take the highest stage of office just to kill their own people. I hate politicians too but come on.

join